Having been away for most of January and not much time for getting up to mischief, apart from one occasion at another shop, which I still need to write up, but been too busy to do it. So, I thought it was time to reacquaint myself with 382A/Fireflies. I messaged Jesse to say ‘hi, what’s up’ and he replied, asking me to take a look at their new website. Ok, wow! Very cool. Same url as before, but completely different website.

"http://www.firefliesbyjesse.com.au"

Now much easier to see the daily roster, without needing to have Wechat or to receive txt messages. Looks like they took on the feedback from other punters about no roster on their other website, etc, etc. It's worth a look if you like looking at pretty/sexy girls and interested to see who is working on the day. And yes, Jesse confirmed the pics scrolling past on the home page are models and not WLs at the shop. A bit of scene-setting there, bro! However, the real rostered girls for each day are shown further down on the home page.

My eyes landed on ‘Maya’ and I clicked her pic through to her description which says Maya is ‘like at model’, so this captured my interest. While I don’t think Maya is/was a model, she is certainly attractive and her light tanned skin from her Malaysian heritage adds a delightful dimension. Yes, I understand that many WLs from Indonesia say they are from Malaysia and vice versa. I didn’t interrogate on that point, preferring to focus on various internal inspections through the hour, rather than asking too many questions. Pretty, sexy, slim girl with B+ cup boobs, a great smile and a license to please. I believe the height at 165 is accurate and the weight at 52kg is close, but I didn’t bring my bathroom scales.

Stepped inside the door and Maya walks straight up and starts kissing me. Wow, what a welcome!! Maya has a very strong tongue and great at probing as well as flicking and making friends with my tongue, taking turns to hang out in my mouth and then Maya’s mouth. Some touching, my hand travels under her dress and in return, Maya grabs my cock over my shorts and starts to squeeze and stroke it. I had a welcome feeling, this was gonna go well!

Kiss, kiss, kiss and then we jump into the shower. Emerging after a few minutes, I sat on the side of the bed and Maya walks up in front of me, then kneels down and starts off with a great BBBJ. It’s been a few weeks, so it felt pretty good with Maya having a great blend of sucking, occasional licking and sliding her mouth up and down on my cock… Maya then moves on to ball licking, which also felt great and I could have laid back and enjoyed the rest of the hour enjoying her licking and sucking skills. I hung back as long as I could, but I thought I should proceed through the rest of the menu.

I went to get up and I asked Maya to lie down on her back. I opened her legs and commented on how soft and silky/smooth her skin is, to which Maya smiles and says a little ‘thank you’. I bend down to lick her and notice how small her entrance is. Reception had warned me Maya has a tight pussy and, from initial observations, this appears to be correct.

Maya is very sensitive and I start to lick her very softly. I get some ‘sighs of approval’ and proceed to add a little more traction. On and on we go and things progress to tongue fucking her, FIP, rubbing her g-spot, etc, etc. I tried rimming her, but she is not into that. No problem. I think Maya came a couple of times as she was very wet. However, it can be a little hard to tell as there are no obvious signs like clinching of muscles, convulsions, or screaming the house down. But she did get very wet and there was some rolling of eyes and arching of her neck/back and later after finishing, Maya confirmed emphatically she had cum.

Time to fuck and Maya applies the condom – with considerable expertise, I might add! Rather than reach for the lube for her already wet pussy, Maya uses her own saliva, which is a much better alternative – in my view anyway. Other punters may have different opinions…., which is 100% ok.

We did mish, doggy and mish again and I tend to agree with the advice from Reception about Maya being tight. I think there is some internal muscle control in there, too. Maya has great boobs, and the sight of kneeling between her wide open legs watching her boobs bouncing around as my cock slides in and out of her pussy, was pretty enjoyable. Felt good, too. In mish, Maya is also great a nipple play (with fingers or tongue -if close enough). Maya seems to go all out to please and pleasure. Delightful!

Back to BBBJ to finish up as I prefer not to squirt my babies-to-be into a rubber sock, but also note, Maya doesn’t do CIM so pulled out before the final stroke and finished by hand. However, considering the rest of the services and total experience, this wasn’t missed at all. WIR? Yep and soon, I hope.