Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does 227 offer FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Only way to find out is to have a session with the ML that offers open minded service. As pointed out by aussiegaigin it's out of the control of the shop. They probably close an eye on that .

There is a recent AR on Suki (Le Soleil), although she does not indicate she provides an open-minded service. She offered FS - and a very satisfied customer, too.

Freya offers an open-minded service @ 227NSM(tues) , 41 Epping (sat) and Le Soleil (she is Summer , works on Friday). Got to know her well and have built a good rapport with her. But according to her FS it is at her discretion.
    Sorry for the late reply everyone. I ended up visiting 227NSM and after inquiring with mamasan was introduced to Freya.

I left a very satisfied man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    lmaooo OP started the thread but doesnt reply?

commenting my 2 cents as i used to go a while back before substituting with 360 Massage and Mirage...

227 NS is not a licensed shop for FS i think and they girls defs not as open and wild compared with the 2 shops mentioned above.

id say out of the 10-15 visits i only ever got FS once as the girl offered part 3 she initially said part 2 only but i can do more if u like and i asked what is part 3 but part 3 was just cbj plus sex i cant rmb if i did daty but since no shower there i wouldnt have opted for it

it was awkwards as the massage tables there arent great and i was in the room close to front test so she had to cover her mouth during sex LOL

came out and reception was like did u have fun? lol i just smiled and we both knew what was up both they didnt probe any further

i dont think the shop condones it but at the same time i dont think they can really stop the girls from offering it right? YMMV
    Apologies Jack but I forgot to report that night and it has been a very busy 2 weeks!

None the less this was my first time asking about additional pineapples and I was very satisfied. The ladies decide if they want to offer and after some gentle probing I was happily offered part 3.

All in all I will definitely be returning as I find myself needing a solid massage these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12