Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does 227 offer FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Does 227 offer FS?

Body and back is feeling stiff from the gym but feel like I want the full service.

Do any places offer a good massage + FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are MLs in 227NSM , 41 Epping and Le Soleil offering FS in addition to the massage. You have to look for those offering an open minded service.

And I do know of one and according to her it's at her discretion. You may be familiar with the language of the ML when she refers to the providing the service (Part1 or Part2) and paymens in pineapples.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    And I do know of one and according to her it's at her discretion. You may be familiar with the language of the ML when she refers to the providing the service (Part1 or Part2) and paymens in pineapples.
    But don't go to supermarket to get pineapples.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one?
    227 Broadway or 227NS?

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Calves View Post
    Does 227 offer FS?
    227 King Street, Newtown is a fruit shop.

Yes they do Full Service for you including wrapping up the fruits you buy.

image0.jpg

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If it is a massage shop, they probably aren't allowed to offer more than massages. Perhaps the girls in some shops may offer it, but that is beyond the control of the shop.

Where it is available, the shops may not want it publicised, for fear of attracting LE attention.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If it is a massage shop, they probably aren't allowed to offer more than massages. Perhaps the girls in some shops may offer it, but that is beyond the control of the shop.

Where it is available, the shops may not want it publicised, for fear of attracting LE attention.
    I'd be more concerned about insistent punters than LE. In the RnT's, it IS up to the individual provider, and she might not want to with all. Often said, worth repeating: for guaranteed FS, go to a brothel. For MP's, DEPENDS. Helpful is a shop description of "open minded", but even then, the girl might not be with you (2nd person plural).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has open minded been upgraded to fs? I usually go for nhj, but thought open minded was cbj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only way to find out is to have a session with the ML that offers open minded service. As pointed out by aussiegaigin it's out of the control of the shop. They probably close an eye on that .

There is a recent AR on Suki (Le Soleil), although she does not indicate she provides an open-minded service. She offered FS - and a very satisfied customer, too.

Freya offers an open-minded service @ 227NSM(tues) , 41 Epping (sat) and Le Soleil (she is Summer , works on Friday). Got to know her well and have built a good rapport with her. But according to her FS it is at her discretion.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    Has open minded been upgraded to fs? I usually go for nhj, but thought open minded was cbj.
    Open minded has always meant "she might do FS with you at extra cost if she feels like it". Not CBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never knew that. I see that everywhere and thought it meant, they are new to the industry and and might do kisses or something

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I've thought "open minded" means the girl is a well-read person who is into literature, philosophy, politics and social issues etc. and able to hold an intelligent conversation with you on a massage table.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ask the shop owner what services you are after. They should be able to lead you to the right ML. They want you to come back and keep the business going.

Banned
    Open minded is code for the works. Lady still has option to say no though

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Open minded has always meant "she might do FS with you at extra cost if she feels like it". Not CBJ.
    Different interpretation depending who you speak to. It just means more than a HJ is on offer, at some shops it means fs, some bbbj, some cbj. At Broadway FS is not on the cards yet that was the first place I saw advertising "open minded" years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I've thought "open minded" means the girl is a well-read person who is into literature, philosophy, politics and social issues etc. and able to hold an intelligent conversation with you on a massage table.
    i love you, Sibon

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Different interpretation depending who you speak to. It just means more than a HJ is on offer, at some shops it means fs, some bbbj, some cbj. At Broadway FS is not on the cards yet that was the first place I saw advertising "open minded" years ago.
    Hah, I wouldn't use 227 Broadway as a yardstick. She's a weird character, bordering on creepy in this industry. Runs a licensed venue for FS yet prohibits her girls from doing FS. Girls want to make money, punters want to give money, all snuffed out because of her. Everytime I try to figure out her motivation I get a creepy feeling like some old deprived lady is playing a sick trick on me and probably every punter that walks in. If she can be so uptight about those rules, who's to say she isn't spying on what happens in the room? Creepy as fuck...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hah, I wouldn't use 227 Broadway as a yardstick. She's a weird character, bordering on creepy in this industry. Runs a licensed venue for FS yet prohibits her girls from doing FS. Girls want to make money, punters want to give money, all snuffed out because of her. Everytime I try to figure out her motivation I get a creepy feeling like some old deprived lady is playing a sick trick on me and probably every punter that walks in. If she can be so uptight about those rules, who's to say she isn't spying on what happens in the room? Creepy as fuck...
    Don't stress to much GoldfishMan. It is only what is perceived. Alice runs a tight ship but P3 is available from ML'S that wish to play. 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been 227 Broadway over 30 times and I've been offered FS twice ever.

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lmaooo OP started the thread but doesnt reply?

commenting my 2 cents as i used to go a while back before substituting with 360 Massage and Mirage...

227 NS is not a licensed shop for FS i think and they girls defs not as open and wild compared with the 2 shops mentioned above.

id say out of the 10-15 visits i only ever got FS once as the girl offered part 3 she initially said part 2 only but i can do more if u like and i asked what is part 3 but part 3 was just cbj plus sex i cant rmb if i did daty but since no shower there i wouldnt have opted for it

it was awkwards as the massage tables there arent great and i was in the room close to front test so she had to cover her mouth during sex LOL

came out and reception was like did u have fun? lol i just smiled and we both knew what was up both they didnt probe any further

i dont think the shop condones it but at the same time i dont think they can really stop the girls from offering it right? YMMV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast