Thread: J Rin - Awesome time with Super Cute & Fresh Smiling 22yo + many new girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red face J Rin - Awesome time with Super Cute & Fresh Smiling 22yo + many new girls

Hi Guys,

Renegade Master back once again with another review for you to enjoy.

Attachment 109732
    more pics...
    Name: Rin
    Height: 5ft 2
    Body: Slim size 6
    Tits: B cups
    Pussy: All smooth, laser
    English: Medium
    Rates: $60 - 30min
    $75 - 45min
    $90 - 1 hour
    $135 - 100mins
    Extras: I paid an extra $150 for
    nude massage, BBBJ, DFK, Pussy Slide, B2B with oil, DATY, FIV ect.
    Prices may vary on repeat visits as a bit high, but ur paying for freshness of toys
    Venue: Tokio Studio
    aka Japanese Total Beauty Salon
    aka Venulapis

378 Sussex street, CBD, Level 2
    11am - 8pm Monday - Friday
    (occasionally weekends may change)
    Google Maps, street view

WeChat tokyostudiosyd
    Phone 0402 236 192
    (daily roster with face pics on wechat)
    More Info on Venue

The Review

Quick Summary:
    • Fresh Super Cute & always smiling
    • All services except FS but pussy slide was basically as good
    • Great vibe and personality
    • Great Punt, Tokio is at it again with MANY MANY more new girls

Longer Version:

I haven't been here for a week or so, due to some of the regular girls going on leave and keen to check out new girls more than anything. I got the inside line that new girl was starting today, so to my surprise when I saw not one but 3 new girls on their WeChat!! including a Virgin! Excellent, I like this. The weather is shit but I still make a booking the trooper I am, the boys need intel. Since its raining I figure no way in hell they will have a single booking and I decided to walk in a bit early half a hour - in patience hits me and want to the an intro with all the girls.

I get in and I realise I have made a big mistake, despite the shit weather all day, they are fucking busy as fuck, I have to sit and wait and there's another punter also waiting behind the divider. Then another punter comes out and leaves, fuck me, did I just get humbled, this place is so busy, how? on a sunny day I can understand but in bad weather Monday??!!? ok,.. so I miscalculated rookie mistake, book a head next time.

So after sitting there for a while and getting impatient, I'm taken to a room, its the legit room with laser equipment and shit, and I'm getting a alien autopsy or gynaecology exam vibe, but I guess they need to use every room they have they are that fucking busy and since they double as a legit place what can you do. I hear talking and laughing in the next room from a punter having a great time, too great buy the sounds of it. So i'm shown Rin, hremm i also fucked up my booking and the girls I though i booked is busy now, she's only available, double mistake. I guess they were not lying, they said I can have the other girl I half a hour but fuck that i want now, and this girl looks awesome. She has a pretty smiling face, thin and cute in a nice normal almost sunflower dress. And i pick her for 1 hour, that's what i'm here for the girls, super fresh.

I then see another punter finishing, not the talker, coz he continues the whole booking through, but another dude opposite and i ask to change rooms, granted, that vibe was no good, not that this room is much better the table is really really low, oh well. All that disappears once Rin walk in, smiling and talking, im confused i say where are you from, coz he speaks great English with almost aussie accent, and she says, Chatswood, im like no that's not what i mean... are you Japanese? Yes been here only a moth or so. Anyways, all this is a bit of a blur from then on, ill touch on the high lights.... She is working her first day, I'm just her second booking or third, i get that she is nervous and do my best to put her at ease, and i start to touch her and we talk about extras, fuck the massage. I agree to what ever she says, and give her $150 for basically everything but no FS i dint quite understand why exactly but that's ok. I get her to undress, and she's wearing normal bran and panties with a bit of lace, not the tacky lingerie type, THIS IS WHAT I PAY A PREMIUM for a normal girl, its like a girl of the street that i want to ravage every time i'm in town AND IM ALREADY BARED UP! HARD.

Anyways, I bring her close to me and start kissing light dissing moving all the way up to eventually she is sucking my mouth and lounge non stop she loves it, and i play with her pussy through the panties, i then get her to remove them and her pussy becomes we super wet and soft she is enjoying it initiating the kissing the whole time, I then bring her on to my lap and start some great pussy rubbing which she enjoy alot we do this a while, and we do it in may positing from behind everything its a bit of a blur but felt so so so sos so good she knows what she's doing and i would have loved to slip it in, i got my fingers in her pussy and it was tight. I didn't push the FS issue mainly due to it being her first day and wanted her to enjoy her self too, and its also why i tipped the $150 which i don't normally, just to get her to taste some money, that's why she's here after all, keep her happy and she will keep me happy also.

The other girl new today is an ex girl from another shop, been in the industry, I have seen her before and that is who i though i was getting. She did BBBj, CIM, PussySlide, DFK, FS, ect.. the works, though im not fully sure what services she offers here, the virgin i didn't get a look of sorry.

Ps, the punter got super loud next door man, they were laughing it was like he was conducting a comedy opera heaps of banging laughing throughout , i didn't mind, i just now realise what i sound like to other punters, but im glad they had a great time too.

That's what this is all bout a great time! and sharing the love with some good reviews.

Enjoy guys & happy punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the flower pasted on the nose and upper lip looks comical in the thumbnail

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Expensive ! Getting to the price point to go to a FS place . But at least you enjoyed it !
    Thanks for the review .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review, lasered pussy is best for bodysliding.

The advantage of Tokio is the lower entry price (compared to brothel etc), and you still get to be with a young J girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Aoi yesterday, she's a top girl, nothing else needs to be said,

On my way out I said hi to Rin, then while I was walking down the staris I just remebered that I just saw her from another shop just about 2 weeks ago...., she's new to industry and only worked for 2 weeks and will be gone in about 2 weeks, good girl, not the prettiest but very genuine personality and service oriented, tokio is getting some really good girls now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    Expensive ! Getting to the price point to go to a FS place . But at least you enjoyed it !
    Thanks for the review .
    Normally the price $150 would include FS but she wasn't doing it the first few weeks but would later she said.
    I tried to understand why but English was a problem to find out why and work around it.
    She was pretty keen and enthusiastic with the hard grinding pussy slide and a few times I was worried was getting too close lol.

However, anything more than $150 ANYWHERE for all extras is too much and I won't be supporting it.
    Imo $100 would be excellent value for all the extra but the girls are just so much better at hungry Jacks and allows them to earn more and work less and not get burned out so I' fine with that.
    The problem I find is that with brothels the girls work many days and hours and go through a lot of customers and its the brothel experience mechanical and going through the motion and service declines.
    Where this is more natural like with a girl off the street and you get a proper experience.
    For example, as per my reviews she started with a few light pecks on the lips, not DFK, I'd just brushed my teeth and was gentle with her too, and she could tell as well , no bad breath exct and opened up pretty fast to full on DFK and sucking my whole mouth and toung, it was awesome, so YMMV. If I was a regular and getting FS I'd hope i could get it all for $100 as i did with another girl there id see quite a bit.

Having said that lets compare it, assuming it includes FS - so $90 a hour + $150 = $240.
    Competitors like fire flies are $300 straight up and other places are $230 for just the massage and a few extras with $100 for FS which is $330.
    so your still coming out a head.

Also i don't just go always, there has to be a great girl there that I really wona see and keep an eye out on their we chat.

This place is super busy, really even to my surprise I dono why, but Id say its picking up steam since reopening late last year and picking up steam.

Sorry for the long winded reply, puntinmics can get a tricky thing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    I saw Aoi yesterday, she's a top girl, nothing else needs to be said, .....
    actually go on give us some details,......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Rin still work here / was she one of ones that did threesome?