The first time I saw Uee was as she was walking to a room to see a customer. Uee was wearing a blue and yellow bikini – the same one as in her profile pic and …. looked fantastic! Uee is slim, medium height and has great proportions. Not skinny, but no fat at all. Just a delicious slender body. So, as that type appeals to me, I decided there and then I needed to see her. Alas, I didn’t get the opportunity until a few months later, but the image of Uee in that bikini remains with me until today. I finally got to see Uee a couple of months ago and so, due to a very busy December/January, this AR is very late.

Of course, we all know that YMMV, but the question that puzzled me at the time, was “can all the feedback be correct?” Uee’s feedback ranges from punters reporting “the best I have had” ….. through to “robotic” and even “avoid” plus almost everything in between. So, why the variation in ARs?
Having seen her (and thoroughly enjoyed my 60 minutes with her), my opinion is that it relates to Uee’s routine. Uee appears to be a very organised girl that does things a particular way and has a specific routine.

One comment was made about her being ‘standoffish’. Ok, I see how that could be viewed by a punter. Unlike Jay, Minami, Mona, etc, etc at No5 and Maya, Suki, Cherry, Kimmy, Rossie, etc at 382A, Uee doesn’t come into the room and start off with a hug, plus kissing, touching, etc. Rather, she greeted me with a warm ‘Hi’ and moved over to make up the bed. Ok, she wanted to get that done first. Then we had a little kiss and she asked me to take a shower. Ok, agreed, she didn’t join me in the shower and that’s fine for me as the joint shower-thing can be a bit of a time-waster and, I visit these establishments to.

Similar to bed-making, Uee seems to have a routine….. as many WLs do. It was clear to me that Uee was in control and so, unlike most other bookings, I let her lead the way. I literally laid back and let her do her thing (which I almost never do as I love the seduction and exploration of a young girl).
Uee’s next routine started with a little kissing, then a fantastic cat bath followed by an excellent BBBJ, which reflects her experience and skill. I just lay there and enjoyed it. This was a pretty delightful experience. Uee was great at everything (BTW, no hint of cigarettes on her breath when I saw her). Great DFK, great cat bath and great BBBJ. When she finally stopped sucking my cock and licking my balls, I asked for rimming, to which she happily obliged. Her rimming was excellent and one of the best I have ever had.

Then she reached for a condom, to which my response was, “please wait - it’s your turn”. This seemed to puzzle her for a 20 to 30 seconds, but she adjusted to the change in routine soon after that. Without boring Forum readers, I essentially repeated her routine on her with my tongue, lips, hands, fingers, etc, which made both of us happy.

While she enjoyed DATY, the surprise was how much she enjoyed receiving rimming! The more I did it, the deeper my tongue probed, the more she got into it and the wider she spread her legs. Her lovely slender legs just opened up wider and wider…… When I combined rimming with flicking her clit with my thumb, she had a massive cum within a few minutes and this was repeated at least once more.

That changed the connection between us and, after domming up and sliding my cock insider her, I think the penetrative sex was much hotter and more passionate than it may have been, if I had not made the effort to return the favour she had provided with her lips and tongue.

So, the sex was great and we moved effortlessly from mish to doggy, cowgirl and then back to mish before finishing with a BBBJ and cum (no CIM from memory). After catching my breath, we lay and cuddled for a few minutes until it was time to have another shower.

So, in summary, I can see why the feedback is so varied. Uee has spectacular skills and, if you are into rimming, you are in for a real treat. If you like returning the favour, then her treat may be even better than expected. Don’t be put off by the lack of affection up front as ….. she needs to make the damn bed!!

Enjoy! Uee is worth a visit for sure.