Thread: Refund

Junior Member(有D料到)

Refund

Have you ever been offered a reduction of the fee the ML quoted because of some thing happens? For me, I did't produce the goods in the end, even we tried for the entire time of the session. The nice lady offered reduction because she feel bad. Obviously I paid the full amount as it was my problem that I did not produce. As I am getting old, I understand doing to the end is getting harder and harder.

In my punting history, plenty feel bad that I did not climax but this is only second time, I was offered reduction. The first time was at the old Star in spring hill, now closed. It was a ML from Japan, she didn't want to take my money because I didn't climax. I paid at the end. She have gone back to Jap and married. We are still friends.

Any way any one have this experience? PM me with your experience (current working ML or WL) then I will reply with my current ML whom I had the experience with.
    As YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Have you ever been offered a reduction of the fee the ML quoted because of some thing happens? For me, I did't produce the goods in the end, even we tried for the entire time of the session. The nice lady offered reduction because she feel bad. Obviously I paid the full amount as it was my problem that I did not produce. As I am getting old, I understand doing to the end is getting harder and harder.

In my punting history, plenty feel bad that I did not climax but this is only second time, I was offered reduction. The first time was at the old Star in spring hill, now closed. It was a ML from Japan, she didn't want to take my money because I didn't climax. I paid at the end. She have gone back to Jap and married. We are still friends.

Any way any one have this experience? PM me with your experience (current working ML or WL) then I will reply with my current ML whom I had the experience with.
    As YMMV.
    I've had similar experiences. If the effort was put in and the fail was on my end, I'm happy to pay the full amount. If the effort was lackluster and I failed, there would be room for me to argue lack of trying. Those that don't try, rarely ever get second chances. Some of my fails turn into wins, the next visit there's extra enthusiasm to get me over the line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just like a bad restaurant– pay the money and never return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes and I wrote a review. At Sky Angel. First girl lasted 30 mins, so the manager sent in my second choice to complete the 60 mins!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, got a partial refund of the shop fee one time . Booked and paid for a 1 hour session. Cops turned up about half way through. Questioned everyone on premise and then eventually left. The ML gave me a refund based on the cost of 30 min session .

Ps… I gave it back to them as a tip

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had situations where I didn't get what I thought was my money's worth. It's never felt worth it to ask for a refund, I just don't see that ML again because I assumed that asking for a refund would get me remembered by the other MLs for the wrong reasons.

On two occasions, I've had my booking delayed and I've been offered a reduction (charged for 30 minutes instead of the 1 hour booking). I usually end up tipping it back to them in the next visit anyway

Senior Member(無間使者)
    on an industry wide basis 'refund' is not a word they know. anywhere in the world, once a WG has the cash in her hand/bank/payid it's very rare to get anything back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    on an industry wide basis 'refund' is not a word they know. anywhere in the world, once a WG has the cash in her hand/bank/payid it's very rare to get anything back.
    that is most definitely true ... they are all there for the money, not out of the goodness of their hearts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator View Post
    that is most definitely true ... they are all there for the money, not out of the goodness of their hearts.
    I've yet to meet say a tradie who's doing work out of the goodness of their hearts and doesn't overcharge their customers one way or the other.....let alone is happy to give refunds for, or come back to fix substandard work.
    Come to think of it, on average I probably got a better service and more honesty from Asian MLs than from Australian tradies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I've yet to meet say a tradie who's doing work out of the goodness of their hearts and doesn't overcharge their customers one way or the other.....let alone is happy to give refunds for, or come back to fix substandard work.
    Come to think of it, on average I probably got a better service and more honesty from Asian MLs than from Australian tradies.
    Did the tradies swallow or do anal?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    You must make some good tradies friends and stay away from bad ones, if only they have a forum like this one to list all the good tradies with review. I found Australian Tradies very good overall but expensive. Like Asian MLs you should try Asian Tradies they are better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    Did the tradies swallow or do anal?
    I had young electrician lady trainee help with electrical work and lady plumber once, but no extra service offered. Overall in these instances they are more professional then male one. If other service was offered I would about to claim on my tax..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    That's why we should celebrate the nice WG who take care of their customers. This is Business 101. From all of the experience above, us, punters are there to have fun, anything we save in reduction, we gave back to the girl anyway. So, the smart one should learn offer a little, get larger return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's why we should celebrate the nice WG who take care of their customers. This is Business 101. From all of the experience above, us, punters are there to have fun, anything we save in reduction, we gave back to the girl anyway. So, the smart one should learn offer a little, get larger return.
    while it is true that there are many punters whom would do this, sadly there are enough low grade punters that treat the girls like shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like Asian MLs you should try Asian Tradies they are better.
    You might be onto something there...

Regarding refunds...over the years I have received refunds or shop credit on various occasions for a variety of reasons. Without going into detail I can say that those are the girls and/or shops I keep visiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You must make some good tradies friends and stay away from bad ones, if only they have a forum like this one to list all the good tradies with review. I found Australian Tradies very good overall but expensive. Like Asian MLs you should try Asian Tradies they are better.
    Not sure what the difference between a ml and a tradie is.....can u explain please?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Not sure what the difference between a ml and a tradie is.....can u explain please?
    They both unblock your pipes. The difference is in the manner in which they do it.