Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shops losing their WeChat accounts

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops losing their WeChat accounts

Hey punters, in the last week I’ve seen 3 shops apparently lose their WeChat accounts - 88 Artarmon, 1014 West Ryde and now Tulip in Epping (both accounts). Their ads don’t seem different from others (161 Chatswood is advertising a girl who does anal today), is there some mischief with shops reporting each other? Unhappy customers?

Post your favourite conspiracy theories below.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting 42G lost their wechat acct too a while ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correction they are just not posting their roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Correction they are just not posting their roster.
    Hey John, try their other WeChat: Thenightshade42 - they are posting some beautiful hot girls this morning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the info bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    Hey punters, in the last week I’ve seen 3 shops apparently lose their WeChat accounts - 88 Artarmon, 1014 West Ryde and now Tulip in Epping (both accounts). Their ads don’t seem different from others (161 Chatswood is advertising a girl who does anal today), is there some mischief with shops reporting each other? Unhappy customers?

Divine west ryde is down as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe someone is reporting them lol

There is a bigger competitor across the tracks that I’m guessing is doing the dirty on smaller shops in the area and calling council, reporting ads etc.

That’s just speculation though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post

Maybe disgruntled punters who don't get what they want or are refused service by their girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surely if the case of reporting competition and /or disgruntled clients wouldn't this be a regular occurrence? Why the spike just now ? Why distances apart ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Surely if the case of reporting competition and /or disgruntled clients wouldn't this be a regular occurrence? Why the spike just now ? Why distances apart ?
    I think you will find this has nothing to do with competition or customers. Twelve months ago CCP cracked down on Wechat to eliminate sexual referencing and explicit circumstances. I would think that this is just another round of crackdown. It would be more likely that the shops still running Wechat just haven't come up on their radar. They are banned as they are. They need to open a new account 👍

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I think you will find this has nothing to do with competition or customers. Twelve months ago CCP cracked down on Wechat to eliminate sexual referencing and explicit circumstances. I would think that this is just another round of crackdown. It would be more likely that the shops still running Wechat just haven't come up on their radar. They are banned as they are. They need to open a new account 👍
    Yep, especially when the post semi nude photos. Happens all the time.

Was pretty bad about 5 years ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder how much data is being saved from we chat, seems like a pretty good way to get dirt on some one for future black male?

Most of us chumps wouldn't matter, but who knows surely someone out there in a position of power may have used we chat to make a booking at an establishmemt?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a quick chat with Vanessa at Tulip, she feels someone reported her wechat, so for the time being the locanto ad has the daily rosters, you can still text or call on the old number and she's just set up a new shop wechat as well vanessa7576, add that and you should be good to go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Had a quick chat with Vanessa at Tulip, she feels someone reported her wechat, so for the time being the locanto ad has the daily rosters, you can still text or call on the old number and she's just set up a new shop wechat as well vanessa7576, add that and you should be good to go.
    APPRECIATE the revised contact. Descent shop, though I do miss an en-suite shower, and the toilet outside, up the stairs... don't get old. But the rooms are clean, the staff very nice, and she's always pleasant, ALWAYS asking if I've had a good time (with always a YES in response).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the contact info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just noticed this shop seems stop posting their roster in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84a Artarmon lost theirs the other day. Their backup is artarmon84a008

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PCD lost theirs too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WeChat is completely and totally controlled by the Chinese government, and uses AI to monitor what is posted.
    Also, everything you do is stored forever, including your IP address and related/linked information that leads to your real name, country, etc.
    If you have any plans to travel to China for business or pleasure, and/or if your work in Australia might one day be of interest to China....... think hard about having a WeChat account.
    Sometimes, what we do today has ramifications in years from now.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast