Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Kokomi & J Makina - First time double but will be the first of many!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats hot
    I would love to take double sometimes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Knowing that Ginza now offer double, been eyeing that service but just able to do it now. Was a bit nervous but at the same time excited to know how it's going to be. I've meet Kokomi but this is my first time seeing Makina, so here's the report.

Upon meeting them in the room, say hi, Kokomi straight away recognize me. And Makina, she's pretty! Good combination by their size in my opinion. Lots of chit chat, and then we proceed to shower, all of us.. yes 3 of us together! So let's say it's threesome shower! There were a lot DFK happened during the shower which was very pleasant, and they alternately gave me BBBJ.. Was already rock hard but try to contain it for the main session.. So without further due, we finished and went to bed.. and here goes the main part..

Threeway DFK happened in an instant and while trying to enjoy myself, I want to make them enjoy too! So I play with their clit which got them wet straight away. What impressed me about this service was, those girls actually quite confidently in playing with each other. Like when one gave me BBBJ, the other one gave DATY to her! And so on! Double pussy slide also available, which was very interesting, felt very good too.. they love to DFK each other while CG and in the end I finished in Makina's mouth.. we laid down hugging each other while trying to catch our breath, all I can say is what an experience this is.. while it's here, I think we should try it at least once, and my one experience is very good, so definitely will try another combination next time!

So I rate 10 out of 10 for my experience this time, definitely recommend it! Happy punting.
    Spot on!!!! wow I was bit worried but yes!!!! Definetly worth it .. I would give solid 9/10 Train action going on really turn me on. Kokomi sucking me Makina sucking kokomi puss !! Amen !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMoDaU View Post
    Spot on!!!! wow I was bit worried but yes!!!! Definetly worth it .. I would give solid 9/10 Train action going on really turn me on. Kokomi sucking me Makina sucking kokomi puss !! Amen !
    Haha! Glad you enjoyed too bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they both slim ? how tall are they? young? experienced? Never seen Asian shop doing Lesbian double

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh my. Kokomi has left. Just when I do my plan to make booking on her and Makina. Opportunity goes 🥲 Happy Puntings Always.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What ashame she left. But the other one must be up for some action with others who cum on the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    550 for 30min !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Oh my. Kokomi has left. Just when I do my plan to make booking on her and Makina. Opportunity goes 🥲 Happy Puntings Always.
    Kokomi's friend said they might come back next month

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    550 for 30min !!!!
    and 780 for 1 hour !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=LuvJapPusssy;2965595]Kokomi's friend said they might come back next month

That’s good to know bro. Has anyone tried Kisa? Or further more Kisa x Makina combo hit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12