Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian pussy vs non asian

Senior Member(無間使者)

Asian pussy vs non asian

Tried a oz girl at 42 today, and dick kept on slipping out, never had this problem with Asian girls or even some other Caucasian girls. Anyone had this issue coz pussy is big. I think I’m regular size,as was hv told me. Also when inside feels like a cave, without much friction.
    Wondering whether this is a one off or common experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some girls have really big pussies bro.

Agree that Asians tend to have the best and tightest pussies.

Banned
    Tried one a while back. Couldn't even get full hard on with her. The one who claims to have received an injection not too long ago.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think it's safe to say that this is exactly why most of us who do have a preference for Asian girls have such a preference. I've had Mediterranean (think she was Greek), a few times with Caucasians, a Russian, and the many different races of Asians we know. The Mediterranean one was a good fuck, tight pussy and arse. Russian was also good, tall slinky body but still tight pussy.

The caucasian ones were always loose down there. I put it down to their bone structure. They all had a common physical trait: a wider pelvis. You know, the type of body shape described as "phat arse", "big arse", "bubble butt", voluptuous, or hourglass figure. That makes their pussy cavity bigger, I reckon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on whether they've lubed before or to much lube or what the lube is......lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This bloke did a bit of research on the subject. Here's as snippet of his conclusion

There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's. Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Torso size/length is more significant than actual heigh

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Some girls have really big pussies bro.

Agree that Asians tend to have the best and tightest pussies.
    I can only imagine how tight some of those petite Nepalese girls must be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I now consider myself educated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think that it is the anatomical position of the pussy eg is it more to the front position or more to the back position or is it in hidden in the buttocks or clearly exposed along with the anus - tightness is nice but accessibility is even more stimulating…..

Banned
    Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women.
    Some Koreans have exceptionally short vaginal canals. I remember banging a petite Korean MILF in TP64 pre-COVID, I didn't enjoy CG at all because it hurts everytime it hits her cervix. And for some reason this WL doesn't feel anything when her cervix got hit hard.

Most Asian girls so far have the best pussies - snug, warm, and can accommodate the whole length of a 5.5"-6" dick.

What I miss the most is the feeling of sex with a gf or wife - having bareback sex in a dark room in the middle of the night and cuddling each other until the morning rises. You can't get the same experience in brothels, and it may not even feel the same if you hire a private overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Some Koreans have exceptionally short vaginal canals. I remember banging a petite Korean MILF in TP64 pre-COVID, I didn't enjoy CG at all because it hurts everytime it hits her cervix. And for some reason this WL doesn't feel anything when her cervix got hit hard.

Most Asian girls so far have the best pussies - snug, warm, and can accommodate the whole length of a 5.5"-6" dick.

What I miss the most is the feeling of sex with a gf or wife - having bareback sex in a dark room in the middle of the night and cuddling each other until the morning rises. You can't get the same experience in brothels, and it may not even feel the same if you hire a private overnight.
    Haha but you can with SBs for around $500 for the whole night.

Helps if you live by yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Haha but you can with SBs for around $500 for the whole night.

Helps if you live by yourself.
    I've contemplated that for a long time but the problem is that I may "fall in love" with the experience.

Going hourly in shops brings me back into the reality that I am there to blow my load not date the girl. If I'm out with a girl going on dinner date & sex I'm likely to be absorbed into the experience and have delusions about the girl really liking me and I might get jealous of her doing the same to every other men.

I might as well wait until I am officially in a relationship again. Fucking for the hour in a shop is basically glorified masturbation using safe methods with an actual pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    😳 they don’t teach this anatomy lesson in medical schools. Amazing stuff 😂😂😂😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here's a few articles for the lads with an interest in the subject and this thing gets real deep.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some themes from my experiences:
    Chinese girls - loose pussy, often smelly, but bang them hard and you hear 'too big, you cum soon'
    Japanese girls - tight pussy, zero smell, bang them hard and you hear the likes of 'yes, yes, more, more'.
    Aussie - Chinese pussy, Japanese attitude.

Not a rule and no cultural aspersions, just general observations after 30 years of punting. Luckily we all like different things.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To me Asians are good as long as they are young (and young means in their 20s). The ones who are over 40 are completely out of my league (Some exceptions) . On the other hand some Caucasian milfs who take care of themselves get better and better once they reach their milf zone (Just my opinion).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Tried one a while back. Couldn't even get full hard on with her. The one who claims to have received an injection not too long ago.
    This particular girl used to offer Anal for 50 bucks (it was the rate 2-3 years ago). She has been in the industry at least for 15 years. I saw her first at 219 around 2009-2010 so all the reason she needed to get an injection. She is a nice girl but clearly overworked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    This particular girl used to offer Anal for 50 bucks (it was the rate 2-3 years ago). She has been in the industry at least for 15 years. I saw her first at 219 around 2009-2010 so all the reason she needed to get an injection. She is a nice girl but clearly overworked.
    Damn she should've been in her 40s now if that's the case. She doesn't look old but

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    This bloke did a bit of research on the subject. Here's as snippet of his conclusion:

There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's. Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Torso size/length is more significant than actual height.
    That really is an “in depth” review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure about 40s, but definitely in late 30s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast