The first time I saw Kitty as in Reception when she had just joined Fireflies/382A late last year. Kitty was wearing a full length black lingerie number with see-through in all the right places providing secretive glimpses of her beautiful body. She has worn the same lingerie on a couple of other occasions and I have been dying to see her ever since.
I have been trying to match her rostered evenings with my limited availability over January and fortunately now it’s easy to check the roster on the shops new website as I know lots of punters found the old site frustrating:

http://www.firefliesbyjesse.com.au

And, to save time if you want to view her details, Kitty’s Profile is at: www.firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/kitty-v/

Note, Kitty only offers massage and standard service, so CBJ, etc, etc. Not what I normally go for, but, being tall slender and pretty, Kitty is a very attractive package.

I finally got to see Kitty two weeks ago. This time Kitty was wearing a slinky white dress, rather than the black lingerie and also looked great in that. As I always book Diamond, I am not experienced in Standard Service so had to check on what was included upfront (mentioned above and excludes DFK). With a small tip to include DFK, we proceeded. After strip and shower (me), Kitty asked me to lie on the bed for a massage and dropped her dress and bra, but left her panties on. Kitty really has a beautiful body if her size and shape meets your preferences, with lovely slender legs, cute tight arse and beautiful A-B cups.

I am not really into massages, but it was very nice having Kitty’s lean body caressing me and feeling her long slender legs over mine. The massage was nice, not too hard, not too soft and very enjoyable. I know there are a lot of punters on this site who are much more experienced at receiving massages than me, so they can make their own conclusions on the massage as I didn’t book Kitty for the massage.

After 10-20 minutes of massage, I asked Kitty to remove her panties, which revealed a trimmed bush, quite neat and tidy. Kitty then bent over and started her BJ, which, although it is a CBJ and not a BBBJ, it was still quite delightful. Kitty has an interesting technique where her mouth and tongue focused almost 100% on the head of my cock, rather than sucking up and down on the length. Ok, not the same intensity of feeling as BBBJ, but still nice and always wonderful to see my cock disappearing in and out of the mouth of a pretty young girl. This technique would be fabulous without a condom…..

Kitty expanded to DFK and has firms lips plus an adventurous tongue. Then she proceeded to a little cat bath, which was mainly around my neck, chest and nipples. During cat bath, I started to rub her labia very softly and then her clit, which she appeared to enjoy.

I then changed position, so I could ‘give’, rather than ‘receive’ and so resumed DFK plus kissing her neck and tracing my tongue down to her nipples. My tongue travelled further down her tummy to the top of her legs, but there was no going in between them, although, I was dying to taste her! Kitty added that she normally can cum during (penetrative) sex and I found out later this was correct.

Being so slender, Kitty is unsurprisingly small inside and there were a few gasps as I slowly pushed inside her, even though Kitty applied lubricant prior to 'assuming the position'. I really wish we could have done DATY as that would have generated more natural lubricant, but … it’s not her thing in this job, so I understand. After she had warmed up a little, it became easier and the pace increased and I leaned over in mish for some more DFK while pumping her, to which Kitty reciprocated enthusiastically and without hesitation. I could feel her lovely long legs around my torso and made good use of them in a couple of different positions.

It was great being inside this pretty slim girl and at times I pumped pretty hard, without any sense of hesitation or reluctance from Kitty. Just to complete the Standard Service offering, we finished off with a NHJ and a little more cat bath, with me playing with her pussy and clit again.

All in all, a pretty nice experience. I only have Massage plus Standard extremely rarely and it was extra nice being with a girl you find very attractive. I will let other punters comment on her massage skills, should they have actually seen Kitty and wish to contribute.