Thread: Kitty, Tall, Slender and Pretty V Girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kitty, Tall, Slender and Pretty V Girl

The first time I saw Kitty as in Reception when she had just joined Fireflies/382A late last year. Kitty was wearing a full length black lingerie number with see-through in all the right places providing secretive glimpses of her beautiful body. She has worn the same lingerie on a couple of other occasions and I have been dying to see her ever since.
    I have been trying to match her rostered evenings with my limited availability over January and fortunately now it’s easy to check the roster on the shops new website as I know lots of punters found the old site frustrating:

http://www.firefliesbyjesse.com.au

And, to save time if you want to view her details, Kitty’s Profile is at: www.firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/kitty-v/

Note, Kitty only offers massage and standard service, so CBJ, etc, etc. Not what I normally go for, but, being tall slender and pretty, Kitty is a very attractive package.

I finally got to see Kitty two weeks ago. This time Kitty was wearing a slinky white dress, rather than the black lingerie and also looked great in that. As I always book Diamond, I am not experienced in Standard Service so had to check on what was included upfront (mentioned above and excludes DFK). With a small tip to include DFK, we proceeded. After strip and shower (me), Kitty asked me to lie on the bed for a massage and dropped her dress and bra, but left her panties on. Kitty really has a beautiful body if her size and shape meets your preferences, with lovely slender legs, cute tight arse and beautiful A-B cups.

I am not really into massages, but it was very nice having Kitty’s lean body caressing me and feeling her long slender legs over mine. The massage was nice, not too hard, not too soft and very enjoyable. I know there are a lot of punters on this site who are much more experienced at receiving massages than me, so they can make their own conclusions on the massage as I didn’t book Kitty for the massage.

After 10-20 minutes of massage, I asked Kitty to remove her panties, which revealed a trimmed bush, quite neat and tidy. Kitty then bent over and started her BJ, which, although it is a CBJ and not a BBBJ, it was still quite delightful. Kitty has an interesting technique where her mouth and tongue focused almost 100% on the head of my cock, rather than sucking up and down on the length. Ok, not the same intensity of feeling as BBBJ, but still nice and always wonderful to see my cock disappearing in and out of the mouth of a pretty young girl. This technique would be fabulous without a condom…..

Kitty expanded to DFK and has firms lips plus an adventurous tongue. Then she proceeded to a little cat bath, which was mainly around my neck, chest and nipples. During cat bath, I started to rub her labia very softly and then her clit, which she appeared to enjoy.

I then changed position, so I could ‘give’, rather than ‘receive’ and so resumed DFK plus kissing her neck and tracing my tongue down to her nipples. My tongue travelled further down her tummy to the top of her legs, but there was no going in between them, although, I was dying to taste her! Kitty added that she normally can cum during (penetrative) sex and I found out later this was correct.

Being so slender, Kitty is unsurprisingly small inside and there were a few gasps as I slowly pushed inside her, even though Kitty applied lubricant prior to 'assuming the position'. I really wish we could have done DATY as that would have generated more natural lubricant, but … it’s not her thing in this job, so I understand. After she had warmed up a little, it became easier and the pace increased and I leaned over in mish for some more DFK while pumping her, to which Kitty reciprocated enthusiastically and without hesitation. I could feel her lovely long legs around my torso and made good use of them in a couple of different positions.

It was great being inside this pretty slim girl and at times I pumped pretty hard, without any sense of hesitation or reluctance from Kitty. Just to complete the Standard Service offering, we finished off with a NHJ and a little more cat bath, with me playing with her pussy and clit again.

All in all, a pretty nice experience. I only have Massage plus Standard extremely rarely and it was extra nice being with a girl you find very attractive. I will let other punters comment on her massage skills, should they have actually seen Kitty and wish to contribute.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review bro, she sounds like a good time. Curious to know what age did she look? and also if she had any tattoos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deleted....(trying to be more open minded with @asiaaddict's posts of this joint)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Thanks for the review bro, she sounds like a good time. Curious to know what age did she look? and also if she had any tattoos?

No tattoos bro. Her age on her Profile is 24 and she looks close to her age. But, Asian girls are so lucky in always looking younger than their age. Guaranteed the shop is NOT saying 24yo and she looks 30yo in the flesh. Seems definitely in her mid 20s ... ish. However, I am not an expert on Vietnamese girls at all as I have seen comparatively few girls from Vietnam, so I am happy to be corrected. I think her tall very slender body with lovely Bcups and attractive face are her best features, combined with being small and tight in the right place(s). I wish Kitty had worn the black lace number on the night I saw her, but..... it wasn't to be. Still very sexy, though. Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Deleted....(trying to be more open minded with @asiaaddict's posts of this joint)
    Niisato,

No need to do that.

Just don't go to that shop anymore and let other punters make up their mind as many of them are, already. Not all of them match your alleged view.

Your one-sentence criticisms of my ARs are offensive and uncalled for. Similarly, easylove4u's false allegations reflect a very advanced form of stupidity. Quite amazing that someone would make that allegation without checking - on the very Forum on which he is posting the false allegation!! This level of stupidity is really something to behold and I am truly in awe of it. easylove4u should win a prize for that very special level of stupidity. He is truly remarkable in his stupidity. Gaining quick access to my historical ARs is as easy as one or two clicks. But he didn't bother to do that. Again, stupidity at an amazing level. He should change his Forum name to 'stupidlove4u'.

I used to go to 533 many many years ago and had great experiences with Stephanie, Paula, plus a number of other girls. But I haven't been there for years and years and years . However, at the time I went, the mattresses and pillows didn't stink and it wasn't considered a BB shop with 40+yo WLs working there. Meng's story on his first visit there approx 6 months ago was 100% correct. But I don't constantly complain about the place and post my negative view of the shop in 3-4 different threads.

Again, several years ago, I had wonderful experiences with Minnie and Mandy at Chatswood 60. These were truly exceptional sessions and sometimes I saw those girls twice in the same week. But my last punts there were shit, .... again several years ago. But I don't keep whinging about the shop or criticising it or - even worse - criticising other punters ARs because they had a good time there and I didn't.

As revealed in my ARs, I had fantastic experiences with a number of girls at CBD360 and CBD Style. But the shop decided to fuck me over on my last three bookings, so I just stopped going. A quote from the James Bond movie, 'Goldfinger':

"Once is happenstance"
    "Twice is coincidence"
    "Three times is enemy action"

I am sure I am missing out as there are probably great girls there. But cancelling my booking one hour before twice in a row with the excuse of "the girl did not come in today" is obviously a lie as seemingly was the wrong info I was given on my last booking and third fuck up. This is a curious combination of stupidity and exceptionally bad customer service. Did the Receptionists really think I would believe their BS excuse? They should meet up with easylove4u.

Management should also be recognised for their lack of remedial action to retain a regular (1-2x per week) customer. But, this is the culture in that business. That's ok - because it is their business. But, it's not how I run a business.

If they want to lie to one of their regular customers, - that also wrote a number of ARs (which had a material impact on the girls' bookings - and for no reward) - then they lose my business. I vote with my feet. And you should do the same if you have had consistently bad experiences at 382A, or any other shop.

By coincidence, all this happened at the same time as Jesse was opening 382A and txting me to come and see his new shop. I went there, saw tiny Melody on her first day in the crazy red room and was sold.

Actually, after coming back from holiday in January, Melody's service had deteriorated significantly and within a day or so, ..... she disappeared from the roster. But I don't criticise the shop for Melody's fuck up. I just terminated the booking and got a refund because no other girls were available. I had a similar experience at No5 approx 6 weeks ago. The booking was terminated (while the girl was demanding a tip for her poor service and poor attitude). Jason came to the room. We had a calm chat, he asked me if I wanted to continue with a booking and introduced me to J Rin. So, the booking continued.

Jason saved the revenue $$ and saved the customer. That's how a good business and a great Manager solves a problem! Consequently, I continue to recommend No5 and their Management Team as one of the best in the industry. Jacinda's knowledge of (seemingly) every customer's preferences is also ..... amazing .... as is Sarah's efficiency and Mina's HUGE smile coupled with her experience. Sarah literally takes notes while I provide the quick AR after seeing a new girl!!! Ever seen that before?? Wow!

Interestingly, and the reason I mention the above is that my first interaction with Jesse was over a similar issue at 42G a number of years ago. Jesse fixed the problem in 5 mins flat - before I even started my car after leaving the shop - and we remained in touch, although never met until he opened 382A. Every business has occasional problems that occur. But it is how the Manager addresses the problems that makes the difference and results in retaining the customer or losing the customer.

Regardless of my experiences at the above poor-service shops, I don't criticise other punters ARs of Chatswood60, CBD360 and the list of other shops I won't visit anymore because I personally had repeated poor experiences there. I trust the other punters wrote a good AR, because they had a great time with some lovely young Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay or Aussie girls. Lucky bastards!!

I don't suggest the punter is on-the-take from the shop because he continues to report on good experiences, while my last experience(s) there were poor.

I just stop visiting the shop and take my business elsewhere and to a shop where they appreciate my business, rather than take it for granted.

I suggest you do the same. Please.

I also hear from some other punters PMs there is more to come out about your critical posts. Again, I am sorry about that. But it appears unavoidable now. Your criticisms and false allegations were just too strong, poorly researched and consequently, unnecessary. Your posts have pissed off some punters who agree with my suspicion that another shop has asked you to do this. It is so easy to hide behind an Avatar or Forum name on these sites and throw stones at other members. For what? What did you achieve by doing this? Other than damaging your own reputation?

In the future, I urge you to take a different approach and be more accepting of the fact that not every punter has the same experience as you do. I don't make shit up and I don't create false ARs. You can ask some of the girls and some of the shops. IDGAF. But I do have a personal preference on what I do in the room - as we all do - and mine may be different to the majority of punters. That's ok as it works for me and, seemingly the girl with her eyes rolling back in her head, her back arching while the rest of her body is convulsing. I love being able to share that with a girl.

I also have an 'expansive writing style'. But I do this because so many ARs are so similar. That's ok - and super informative. I don't criticise them, but I like to do something different, rather than the same same. Sex is such a personal matter and it is not surprising there is sometimes a variation in the girls' service. One notable exception (that I am aware of) would be ..... Jay, who I met on her very first night at No5 and I used to see every 1-2 weeks, even through Covid. She seems to provide great service to every punter. I miss Jay. I am sure there are many others. I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting them all yet.