Thread: J Mocha ~ Cute Playful Enthusiastic but also thick!

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Mocha ~ Cute Playful Enthusiastic but also thick!

Intro:
    Surprisingly this is my first time visiting empire, I've been to club multiple times but for some reason never decided to go to empire. But today was the day where I saw J Mocha. Originally I booked to see her yesterday but because of the terrible weather in sydney causing huge delays for everything, including mochas flight, my booking got cancelled so rebooked the next day. She was on my list an was interested to visit her after some info that her service was always top.

Price and Duration of session: 260$ for One hour.

First time at Empire;
    Since this was my first time visiting club, I actually got lost trying to find their back entrance lol. I ended up walking further up the street only to realize this looks nothing like the google maps and had to back track lol. Anyways I managed to find it, buzzed and entered. Got to reception and was met by two gentlemen. One ive met multiple times are club and another gentlemen who are always very friendly. Paid the damage with them and asked about Yui as well as she was an interest for me and a friend. They then directed me to room 1. Since it was my first visit at empire I was confused if the girl was in the room or I wait there lol. I waited like a minute confused then just walked in and it was empty, but god the room temperature was hot, had to get that AC on real quick.

First meeting and session;
    Moments go by and the usual knock. In comes mocha wearing a very sexy sort of one piece suit. First impressions is that she is definately cute. Photos on profile are similar to the first but she has a new hairstyle that doesnt have the fringe like the pics so its a different look. We then exchange greetings and was thanking me for booking her. She got told the session was for an hour and she was like Wow yay thank youuuu. Already off to a good start as she is very enthusiastic. There wasnt any ounce of awkwardness. Once everything was setup, she mentioned to me in her phone translator her english isnt that good but I have come to expect that but none the less it was good, we still communicated fine. As we were undressing, she asked me personally to undress her, unique cause the girl usually tries to help me lol. Once undressing her I got a look at her full naked body. Boys if you are only into thin J girls then Mocha wont be your cup of tea. As her profile says chubby but honestly she isnt that big, She isnt western girl thick, more like a bit chubby and being not very tall compared to me it added to the cuteness and charm of hers. Now as I was undressing she was commenting on my shirt saying "wow its cute, I like" I just said thank you lol. J Girls seem to love ami paris shirts as thats the 3 J girl who pointed out the ami shirts I wore.

She proceeds to provide mouth wash and then head to the shower. She has a very cute personality as every little action she gives off cute little impressions when doing actions almost like an anime character. Once she washed me, this is where things started to get spicy. Started kissing me along with rubbing her body up against mine. She wrapped her arms around me like a hug too during the DFK, then slow moved down for the cat bath and BBBJ. Her bbbj is definately experience. A lot of spit, pace and eye contact to see how Im reacting to it. This went on for like 3-4 mins then we dried up.

We stood next to the bed standing and making out similar to the shower an then she stopped looked direct into my eyes and had a big smile. She asks me to lay down on the bed, I proceed then she comes over an sort of rests a bit on me to make out some more as well as stroke my little guy. Something about kissing the girl while she strokes me gets me hard really fast. Once I was hard she proceeds to bbbj again, an it felt even better than the shower. She turns around shortly after but then realizes the height difference between us for 69 wont work haha. I got an amazing view of her pussy but it only went up to my chest / neck and couldnt lean forward to lick. However I did use my fingers to rub her clit an then a fiv.

She turns around an asks me sex now with a cheeky laugh? I agree. We dom up and she climbs on top for cow girl an as soon as im in she says "ah kimochi, feels good". She leaned into my chest and was riding. Boy this felt good. I normally never feel like I am going to cum during cow girl but something was different about today with mocha. I tried to get her to slow down as I didnt wanna come that early. So I made her lean closer so I can suck on those beautiful tits. She is very receptive to her nipples being sucked and twisted gently. Once I was refreshed, she leaned back up and was going up and down with more speed. Again this felt amazing. It was clear as this went on she started getting a little tired being on top so I offered to go mish and she was happy that I noticed. Proceed to enter her during Mish and this is where she was getting very vocal with every thrust. She wrapped her arms around as we went on saying "good, good, kimochi, more", to which I sped up and kept going. I was about to cum but again, it was too early, so I slowed down. However she then wrapped her legs around me and used her arms to pull me to pump more. I literally had to change my mind and thoughts so I could last without coming to please lol. This was like the first time I ever did something like that. After it felt like she got her pleasure from this position I pull her back up for doggy and MAN seeing her face down ass up with her very nice and rip butt, doggy did not last long at all. literally 40 seconds into thrust I was about to come. She was like "motto, more" but I couldnt, each thrust was a struggle to stop me from coming, so I leaned over to grab her boobs and kiss her ears to slow down the pace. I tried to pick it up again but no luck, little man had his mind made up and was like, you pump again, you will cum. So I said to mocha Im about to cum, but because of the miscommunication and understand, she got off and thought I came so she went to clean up. I said nooooo I didnt come and I took her phone and wrote to her I was about to cum. She laughed and said "oh no sorrryyyyy" then she came back to me to make out and hj the little man to get fully hard. She noticed im fully hard and leans back with her legs spread open and I proceed back to mish. 3 mins go by and I was looking at her moaning face an was like damn she looks real cute right now and decided to cum in the dom while in mish. Since I had visited ginza in a week, I had a lot pent up stress needing to release so as I was cuming I kept thrusting still to get max euphoria.

I pull out and she was like "kimochi?" I said yes it felt really good. She said "you can understand some japanese?", I replied a little. I watched a bit of anime during high school during my weab nerd era lol, so some of the words she said ofc I understood. She then replies "oh nice! you visit japan?", an from here we went into rest / conversation mode.

Mocha is very social, although used translator for most parts, she was very interested in having a conversation with me. Complimenting me saying I had a handsome face and she wants my nose lol. I just said she was already pretty and cute. But to each their own with their insecurities. I came to find out she went to canada but said she didnt like it at all and Australia is better. She said she feels sick more often being there. Then mentioned about the water being better in aus / japan. After 10 mins of conversation, she translates something and it said "I wanna have sex with you again" and looks at me with a cute expression. Although I knew I cant cum a second time, I obliged and focused all my efforts just to please her. She straight away leans into be and kisses me. She then stick her tongue out a bit and we just tongue twist while she gives me a HJ. I started then rubbing her clit and she became extra sensitive. She started shaking after a bit, Maybe she came? then positions her self at the edge of the bed for doggy. I enter and pumped with maximum speed. During round too I can just go at max speed without worrying of cuming cause it take so much effort too. As I was pumping, she was moaning much more loudly that it definitely could be heard from outside the room if anyone walked passed. This was literally 5 mins straight. She then lays on her back with her legs open and extends her arms forward to me. I go in mish and kept up with the dfk. She kept saying "kimochi and ahh its so good". 5 mins later the bell went off. She giggled and said Its ok, wrapped her legs around me to continue for a few more mins. I think she wanted me to cum a second time but I got mega tired and pulled out. I took her phone and said in translator it hard for me to cum a second time but it felt very good. She replied "thank you, it felt very good".

Concluding the session we went to the shower and she was much more bubbly and touchy. I washed up and dried, she continued and I handed her the towel as she was coming out. She is like "ohhh thank you very much!" was really cute lol. As we were getting dressed she was said "nice shoes! what size", I said 46 lol (us 11/12) and she is like "ehhhh big than my foot and put her foot next to them, we had a little laugh. As im putting my pants back on she uses her translator and said "thank you for seeing me, I really hope you see me again". I nodded and said yes, but maybe in a week. Since I dont go too often.

TLDR;

Service: 10
    Looks: 8.5 (this will depend on the person if you like a thick cute girl)
    Price for Hour: 10

WIR? Definately. For her service and price, this is exceptional quality. She was always so enthusiastic through out the whole thing. Initiative round 2 herself, was receptive to everything, an paid noticed to what I liked and my expressions. She also is very sweet, social and will make you feel great. Amazing GFE experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Intro:
    Surprisingly this is my first time visiting empire, I've been to club multiple times but for some reason never decided to go to empire. But today was the day where I saw J Mocha. Originally I booked to see her yesterday but because of the terrible weather in sydney causing huge delays for everything, including mochas flight, my booking got cancelled so rebooked the next day. She was on my list an was interested to visit her after some info that her service was always top.

Price and Duration of session: 260$ for One hour.

First time at Empire;
    Since this was my first time visiting club, I actually got lost trying to find their back entrance lol. I ended up walking further up the street only to realize this looks nothing like the google maps and had to back track lol. Anyways I managed to find it, buzzed and entered. Got to reception and was met by two gentlemen. One ive met multiple times are club and another gentlemen who are always very friendly. Paid the damage with them and asked about Yui as well as she was an interest for me and a friend. They then directed me to room 1. Since it was my first visit at empire I was confused if the girl was in the room or I wait there lol. I waited like a minute confused then just walked in and it was empty, but god the room temperature was hot, had to get that AC on real quick.

First meeting and session;
    Moments go by and the usual knock. In comes mocha wearing a very sexy sort of one piece suit. First impressions is that she is definately cute. Photos on profile are similar to the first but she has a new hairstyle that doesnt have the fringe like the pics so its a different look. We then exchange greetings and was thanking me for booking her. She got told the session was for an hour and she was like Wow yay thank youuuu. Already off to a good start as she is very enthusiastic. There wasnt any ounce of awkwardness. Once everything was setup, she mentioned to me in her phone translator her english isnt that good but I have come to expect that but none the less it was good, we still communicated fine. As we were undressing, she asked me personally to undress her, unique cause the girl usually tries to help me lol. Once undressing her I got a look at her full naked body. Boys if you are only into thin J girls then Mocha wont be your cup of tea. As her profile says chubby but honestly she isnt that big, She isnt western girl thick, more like a bit chubby and being not very tall compared to me it added to the cuteness and charm of hers. Now as I was undressing she was commenting on my shirt saying "wow its cute, I like" I just said thank you lol. J Girls seem to love ami paris shirts as thats the 3 J girl who pointed out the ami shirts I wore.

She proceeds to provide mouth wash and then head to the shower. She has a very cute personality as every little action she gives off cute little impressions when doing actions almost like an anime character. Once she washed me, this is where things started to get spicy. Started kissing me along with rubbing her body up against mine. She wrapped her arms around me like a hug too during the DFK, then slow moved down for the cat bath and BBBJ. Her bbbj is definately experience. A lot of spit, pace and eye contact to see how Im reacting to it. This went on for like 3-4 mins then we dried up.

We stood next to the bed standing and making out similar to the shower an then she stopped looked direct into my eyes and had a big smile. She asks me to lay down on the bed, I proceed then she comes over an sort of rests a bit on me to make out some more as well as stroke my little guy. Something about kissing the girl while she strokes me gets me hard really fast. Once I was hard she proceeds to bbbj again, an it felt even better than the shower. She turns around shortly after but then realizes the height difference between us for 69 wont work haha. I got an amazing view of her pussy but it only went up to my chest / neck and couldnt lean forward to lick. However I did use my fingers to rub her clit an then a fiv.

She turns around an asks me sex now with a cheeky laugh? I agree. We dom up and she climbs on top for cow girl an as soon as im in she says "ah kimochi, feels good". She leaned into my chest and was riding. Boy this felt good. I normally never feel like I am going to cum during cow girl but something was different about today with mocha. I tried to get her to slow down as I didnt wanna come that early. So I made her lean closer so I can suck on those beautiful tits. She is very receptive to her nipples being sucked and twisted gently. Once I was refreshed, she leaned back up and was going up and down with more speed. Again this felt amazing. It was clear as this went on she started getting a little tired being on top so I offered to go mish and she was happy that I noticed. Proceed to enter her during Mish and this is where she was getting very vocal with every thrust. She wrapped her arms around as we went on saying "good, good, kimochi, more", to which I sped up and kept going. I was about to cum but again, it was too early, so I slowed down. However she then wrapped her legs around me and used her arms to pull me to pump more. I literally had to change my mind and thoughts so I could last without coming to please lol. This was like the first time I ever did something like that. After it felt like she got her pleasure from this position I pull her back up for doggy and MAN seeing her face down ass up with her very nice and rip butt, doggy did not last long at all. literally 40 seconds into thrust I was about to come. She was like "motto, more" but I couldnt, each thrust was a struggle to stop me from coming, so I leaned over to grab her boobs and kiss her ears to slow down the pace. I tried to pick it up again but no luck, little man had his mind made up and was like, you pump again, you will cum. So I said to mocha Im about to cum, but because of the miscommunication and understand, she got off and thought I came so she went to clean up. I said nooooo I didnt come and I took her phone and wrote to her I was about to cum. She laughed and said "oh no sorrryyyyy" then she came back to me to make out and hj the little man to get fully hard. She noticed im fully hard and leans back with her legs spread open and I proceed back to mish. 3 mins go by and I was looking at her moaning face an was like damn she looks real cute right now and decided to cum in the dom while in mish. Since I had visited ginza in a week, I had a lot pent up stress needing to release so as I was cuming I kept thrusting still to get max euphoria.

I pull out and she was like "kimochi?" I said yes it felt really good. She said "you can understand some japanese?", I replied a little. I watched a bit of anime during high school during my weab nerd era lol, so some of the words she said ofc I understood. She then replies "oh nice! you visit japan?", an from here we went into rest / conversation mode.

Mocha is very social, although used translator for most parts, she was very interested in having a conversation with me. Complimenting me saying I had a handsome face and she wants my nose lol. I just said she was already pretty and cute. But to each their own with their insecurities. I came to find out she went to canada but said she didnt like it at all and Australia is better. She said she feels sick more often being there. Then mentioned about the water being better in aus / japan. After 10 mins of conversation, she translates something and it said "I wanna have sex with you again" and looks at me with a cute expression. Although I knew I cant cum a second time, I obliged and focused all my efforts just to please her. She straight away leans into be and kisses me. She then stick her tongue out a bit and we just tongue twist while she gives me a HJ. I started then rubbing her clit and she became extra sensitive. She started shaking after a bit, Maybe she came? then positions her self at the edge of the bed for doggy. I enter and pumped with maximum speed. During round too I can just go at max speed without worrying of cuming cause it take so much effort too. As I was pumping, she was moaning much more loudly that it definitely could be heard from outside the room if anyone walked passed. This was literally 5 mins straight. She then lays on her back with her legs open and extends her arms forward to me. I go in mish and kept up with the dfk. She kept saying "kimochi and ahh its so good". 5 mins later the bell went off. She giggled and said Its ok, wrapped her legs around me to continue for a few more mins. I think she wanted me to cum a second time but I got mega tired and pulled out. I took her phone and said in translator it hard for me to cum a second time but it felt very good. She replied "thank you, it felt very good".

Concluding the session we went to the shower and she was much more bubbly and touchy. I washed up and dried, she continued and I handed her the towel as she was coming out. She is like "ohhh thank you very much!" was really cute lol. As we were getting dressed she was said "nice shoes! what size", I said 46 lol (us 11/12) and she is like "ehhhh big than my foot and put her foot next to them, we had a little laugh. As im putting my pants back on she uses her translator and said "thank you for seeing me, I really hope you see me again". I nodded and said yes, but maybe in a week. Since I dont go too often.

TLDR;

Service: 10
    Looks: 8.5 (this will depend on the person if you like a thick cute girl)
    Price for Hour: 10

WIR? Definately. For her service and price, this is exceptional quality. She was always so enthusiastic through out the whole thing. Initiative round 2 herself, was receptive to everything, an paid noticed to what I liked and my expressions. She also is very sweet, social and will make you feel great. Amazing GFE experience.
    Wow what a first experience to debut at Ginza! now that’s what you call bang for your buck hahaha

Nice read like a sex journal fantasy to relive the session…I’ll definitely add her to my list when I next wanna see a mochi mochi girl.

Initially was hesitant cos size 10 but seems not that big and thick… I really do crave that gfe vibe with the Ginza girls though and just having go with the flow convo and hugs less routine and mechanical service which make it feel like a session… (even though it is)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For my preference, she really isn’t that thick. Beautiful womanly body.