Thread: Mocha ... The definition of genuine high school girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mocha ... The definition of genuine high school girl.

I 'believe' [ no absolution's ] girls like her, are 'appear' most for to be appreciated from men who are 35+. I can understand why a young man 'maybe' will avoid to see a girl 19 years old who is not size 5 to 7 and not in glamour category.
    My reviews are very few but I have to write review for this girl. I prefer to 'communicate' through comments and private messages but the 'men of Sydney' need to know about her.

Second time I saw Mocha and what a session was. Was comment from me about her few weeks ago.

The formal ones ... very real 19 years old, super sweet face and smile, size 9 [ if exist ] solid, very full C cup [ can be D ] beautiful shape breast and nipples, a little bit hair down there [ I love it ], very small pussy lips [ so lovely ], smooth clean skin [ full of collagen ], nice hands and toes, her oral hygiene is perfect, her front teeth no straight but not ugly [ and that is adding to her genuine Japanese high school look], to communicate with her in case you need a bit more from the basics you need translator.

I like when things like this happening.
    A few days before I saw Mocha for first time, I saw her at town hall [ she was with another girl ], was around 11.30pm [ I live in the city ] and we were standing next to each other waiting for to cross the street. I noticed her because of her style [ she was wearing very stylish clothes ] so when I saw her first time, when she came into the room and I recognized her I started 'laughing' and I explained to her why so it was fun way to start.
    She told me where she was going etc.

GC and GE for many years now are the best shops in Australia for this 'range'. Yes of course, there are very few other shops as well that are very good but always Ginza C-E are on the top ... why I am saying this because ...
    Girls like Mocha are unique, is not easy to find a girl at this age, offering this service and with such an organic attitude.
    Ginza has brought girls like her in the past but is rare and when they are coming if you know how to appreciate a girl that has not routine at all, hug you and kiss you like 'she really loves you' and she 'follows' you in the session like you are her teacher but the same time her lover ... then at least you need to see Mocha once.

Dfk, bbbj, cim, daty, fiv, fia, cfs ... my session with her. I am not so much interesting about rimming and stuff that happening in the shower.
    She liked so much when I put [ I have my own special lube ] my index finger in her anus [ slowly with a nice rhythm ] while I was fucking her!!!
    We had sex on the bed, on the armchair, on the floor.
    As always I do with any wl or ml [ I am sharing this with you because any wl or ml will deeply appreciate this ], I asked her if she wants to cum, she said yes and she enjoyed so much me licking her kitty from behind and in different positions. She came two times [ like I did ] and she is so loud!!! And she likes to see the action 'and' from the mirrors!!!
    It was a time that she thought I wanted to cum in her mouth and she stick her tongue out ... so sexy. Things like this out of nowhere only with girls like her you can experience.
    When I cum into the condom and I took it off, she took my penis into her mouth to clean it and to suck the very last drops!!!
    If you go to see her, 30 minutes are not enough. Both times I saw her for an hour and in both times I really needed the 60 minutes, usually I go for 45 minutes.

Mocha is 100% in the session [from the first minute until to leave the room] and with such unshaped style. I will see her again for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR. Hope she can maintain this level of service and personality for the long run. I’ll be in town next week ;-)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sorry bro, you lost me at size 9.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sorry bro, you lost me at size 9.
    ---
    In my eyes she is not size 10 and for sure she is not size 8, so I said 9 but anyway her skin is so soft and tight the same time.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel @NC3
    I'll give her a go too.

I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/intel @NC3
    I'll give her a go too.

I love Japanese girls of all shapes & sizes
    ---
    You will have great time!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthpunter View Post
    Thanks for the AR. Hope she can maintain this level of service and personality for the long run. I’ll be in town next week ;-)
    ---
    No absolution's ... but I believe girls like Mocha, their service cannot be dropped, they are too authentic. Unless of course she is tired or the customer has not the basics 'manners'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Luvjappussy

Did you end up trying bro? How’d you find her? From the reviews she sounds like a cute and happy young girls you’d see walking around Akihabara or handing out flying to the maid cafe.. hahaha

We should appreciate her for her body and embrace her youngness, personality and service Linda like how some of the more ‘mature’ and ‘thicker’ girls (you regulars know who they are) and damn popular for their respective selling points

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Third session with Mocha ... Lovely.
    A few different 'cute' things happened.
    It is amazing how fresh she is despite how busy she is and works long hours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    @Luvjappussy

Did you end up trying bro? How’d you find her? From the reviews she sounds like a cute and happy young girls you’d see walking around Akihabara or handing out flying to the maid cafe.. hahaha

We should appreciate her for her body and embrace her youngness, personality and service Linda like how some of the more ‘mature’ and ‘thicker’ girls (you regulars know who they are) and damn popular for their respective selling points
    I tried and she is not my cup of tea
    Service is far from the reports here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about body wise? How chubby are we talking?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    @Luvjappussy

Not yet bro. Been busy with the other girls. Maybe this week. I finally got to try K Jessie recently. One of best services. DFK and onto you as soon as you walk in. Every girl should be doing this !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn’t consider her chubby. She is beautiful with a cute personality. English isn’t great, but actually didn’t stop us from chatting and enjoying each other’s company. She was having a very busy night and waited for 30 min, but she was still very present when she arrived. Highly recommend her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mocha is Amazing!!! The combination of her service / attitude in that age is rare.
    I am happy that you don't see her as chubby because she is not. She is just size 8 but definitely no 10.