Thread: V Leah - PCD girl - Epping - $400/60mins - 8/10 Experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Leah - PCD girl - Epping - $400/60mins - 8/10 Experience

So I had the pleasure of meeting Leah, one of PCD’s superstars from last year earlier in the week, here is a short review.

If you have spent some time in the forum reading reviews, you should be familiar with the reputation of PCD and the quality of their girls. One of PCD’s unicorns was Leah, a 21yo Vietnamese girl with a pretty wild body. Her charm and service were well documented around the Q3 of last year and poof she was gone. Leah was one that always piqued my interest as many of our more experienced punters rated her one of the best from 2023. Anyway – when I saw PCD announced that she was back, I had to get some time in. Booking process with PCD was seamless as always – a quick message and a time was locked in for later in the week, very professional (note I am a repeat customer so already connected on WeChat).

To me, one of the benefits of going to an “independent” compared to brothel is the discreteness and the comfort and of going to a normal apartment compared to a red lid room. This complement the GFE I seek and is worth the extra 50-100 premium over normal brothel fees. Anyhow, Leah is based in PCD’s Epping apartment, it’s a modern style 2BR - same one when I visited Linh a month ago.

Face 7.5-8/10 – she is pretty, with a big brown eyes, distinctive eyebrows and thick pouty lips. She sure is young, not sure about 21 but definite low 20s. Photos on her E&B and PCD’s WeChat are fairly accurate except her face is more rounded and not that pointy in real life. I’ve visited Lin and Chloe from PCD and Leah is the best of the 3. Long perm dark brown hair which she lets down during busy.

Body 9.5-10/10 – damn its probably one of the best I’ve seen. Perky D cups and tiny tapered waist and pretty normal butt. Not sure how it is possible to have an hour glass body when you are already this slim but it is there and it is glorious. Nice smooth, soft, white skin. A fairly big rose tattoo on one side of the body that is convenient covered in all her photos, and a small tramp stamp above the butt – I am not a big fan of tatts so that’s where she lost her 0.5. And yes she had a shaved pussy.

Service – 9/10 – I have to admit I am not a sex fiend – just a simple man with simple taste. I like to play with boobs, get a blowjob and fuck in as many positions as I can until I blow my load. With that in mind, Leah satisfied all my requirements. In additional to the above, I had her sit on my face (I only do this with shaved pussies), I watched her touch herself, a lot of DFK and had a very dangerous pussy slide! Leah is a true pro and knows all the tricks to make you feel good, a lot of dirty talk (I want to fuck you right now, you make me so horny), a lot of complement (so handsome, so hard, so big, so much cum) and even tells you she made her cummed (questionable hahaha). Service wise, can’t fault at all and she has a very tight pussy. Highlights for me were squeezing and sucking her massive tits (big areola but small nipple type) and doggie where you can see her tapered hour glass body. One thing to note is that I paid extra $50 for BBBJ (and extra +$50 CIM which I didn’t get) – felt fantastic but she only sucked for like 2mins before “she wanted to fuck me” … so I didn’t feel like I got good value there.

Leah’s English is pretty good so you can have a good conversation with her but she speaks with a bit of Vietnamese accent. For someone so skinny she sure loves talking about Vietnamese food – I enjoyed playing with her tits and arousing her nipples while she was yapping away. She has a confident personality (not as much as Chole but more than Linh) but I wouldn’t say she is bubbly.

Overall, a fantastic punt with a beautiful pro (some of you might get PSE out of her) with a perfect body. You can’t really go wrong with PCD girls – you know exactly what you will get and they all perform. A solid 8/10 from me. Any questions ask away while I still rememeber!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR mate, you the nail on the head with most of the important points,glad you enjoyed yourself. The $50 cim was wasted there , but she is definitely repeat for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To me, it feels like BBBJ without CIM is wasted. Should really be a package deal =) but at $100 extra, it is just a bit too rich for me.

I had a minor issue with Chloe playing with her phone and finishing the session 10mins early, but no complaint for Leah. She didn't touch her phone at all throughout the session.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate. This one is also on my radar…

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice one mate. This one is also on my radar…
    Definitely give this a try biggieD.