Thread: Sakura and Kyoto websites

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura and Kyoto websites

I have stopped looking at their websites. The page load is soooo slow. I think its the image size. Also too much touch up on the photos.

I am surprised they have kept it like this for so long without getting anyone complaining about it.
    They probably lost a few punts from me because of this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner View Post
    I have stopped looking at their websites. The page load is soooo slow. I think its the image size. Also too much touch up on the photos.

I am surprised they have kept it like this for so long without getting anyone complaining about it.
    If both shops are within your area you might as well do a walk in. Their lineup is always huge and I don't think you'll miss out on anyone. Personally I don't go to both shops or any city shops because they're too far for me. I used to go to the city a lot last year to visit my favourite tall, slender ML.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

I have complained before. It is their image. It's not optimised.

If you run it through page speed insights in Google it's horrendous.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...e-their-images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't bother with either website. Their photo-shopper has more talent and creativity than Picasso.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    I wouldn't bother with either website. Their photo-shopper has more talent and creativity than Picasso.
    Their Photoshopper must be outsourced then cause any decent one would know how to optimise the image size for websites.

The owners would probably use the raw PSD files if they could.

Whenever I click on one of their rostered girls on the website I'd go make myself a cup of coffee, use the bathroom and watch the new season of Halo. When I come back the image might be half loaded.

Remind me of the dial up days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't bother with either website. Their photo-shopper has more talent and creativity than Picasso. EXACTLY. Which is the reason I gave up on them the feeling when you think you’re going to see someone beautiful and you are faced with a disappointment sucks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They also upload the same images for their roster on this forum. I am sure they must be taking up more than half of the storage cost of running this server because of the image size 😂. Maybe admin can get them to change.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    They also upload the same images for their roster on this forum. I am sure they must be taking up more than half of the storage cost of running this server because of the image size 😂. Maybe admin can get them to change.
    Not really. With HTML, the image is still hosted on their website. They point to the image url here and don't upload it on the forum.

A good way to tell is right click on the image and inspect source. There's usually a URL associated if it's hosted. Check the domain of the hosted image and you'll know.