Thread: 84a Artarmon - Ruby - 9/10 every time – my favourite R&T masseur

Junior Member(有D料到)

84a Artarmon - Ruby - 9/10 every time – my favourite R&T masseur

84a Artarmon - V Ruby - 9/10 - $175/60mins for CBJ

Hi punters, I have been active on an Artarmon thread and have recently received a lot of private messages for my recommendations in the area. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...light=artarmon

So here it is, my secret is out - my favourite R&T masseur in Sydney, not just Artarmon is Ruby at 84a Artarmon (sorry I only frequent Lower Northshore and City). Being my favourite, I am no doubt wearing rose coloured lens but bear with me as a do a quick “after 1 month review”…..

Original AR here if you want my opinion from a month ago: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...on-Ruby-8-5-10

But first on the venue… 84a Artarmon is pretty run down. Location is good, 2 minutes from station and even the front entrance is relatively discrete. There is a back door that is more convenient if you decide to drive. But when you are inside, the reception area is unnecessarily dark with a makeshift curtain that separates you from where the girls are just lounging around. I counted 6 rooms but only 2 (I think) has aircon. Some of the rooms are pretty cramped and not all the walls go up to ceiling. Overall, ambiance is 6/10 and that’s only if I can get the larger air-con’ed room…. Nevertheless I am not here renting an apartment, I am only here to see Ruby!

I have written a number of ARs now and I’ve noted consistently my #1 priority for any WL or ML is a pretty face… and Ruby – at least in my eyes - has the most beautiful, innocent natural face in the business. It is an easy 8.5/10 (face) and that is with no make up at all, I have no doubt she will be 9-9.5/10 stunner if she put on some light makeup and a lipstick. Don’t bother looking at the photos posted on WeChat, the picture of a tallish lady in a cheap unflattering stripe dress is not her. In real life, she is the definition of a girl next door, dangerously young looking and would pass as an 18yo. Small face, big doughy eyes and some seriously sexy pouty lips that usually slightly ajar. To me, she looks like a young Jane March in “The Lover”. *Someone back me up here!*

Body 8.5/10 – Ruby is tiny, probably 155cm tall and 40-45kg. Small everything – small head, tiny child hands (smaller than my 9yo boys) and wears size 3-4 shoes she told me. She is slim, no fat, no stretch marks, just perfectly smooth, hairless skin everywhere. She has natural solid B cup tits that suits her frame perfectly – any bigger would just be weird on that tiny frame. Biggish areolas but tictac nipples. She’s got a surprisingly round butt too. Unshaven down there, a little bushy but not out of control.
    Personality 10/10 – She has a naturally shy and reserved personality. She usually closes her eyes when messaging you for part 1 and would hide her face behind her long black hair during part 2. It might be a turn off for some but really gives an innocent, naughty GFE vibe to me. Of course she is a lot more open and outgoing now that I am a regular. She speaks good English and has a really cute voice with no Vietnamese accent. Throughout the massage, she’ll ask “you feel good?” in her cute voice so make sure you are happy and she’ll always followup with “I am happy you feel good”…. Instant hard-on! She has a beautiful smile and is very eager to pleased.

Service 9/10 – her default Part 1 massage is above average but not as good as some of the other girls (esp Thai) on the roster. It is more of a sensual, relaxing massage compared to a harder remedial massage. If you ask her, she can increase the hardness but there is a limit on what those tiny hands can do. She will sit on your back and kneel over your head with her legs open, always teasing. She has never resisted my wondering hands on her bum and crotch but please be a gentlemen. Her part 2 is always very sensual, no PSE or loud noises here, just soft moans if you are pressing her right buttons. Ruby is submissive and can be guided to your preference for part 2. B2B rub, pussy rub, light pussy touch, CBJ, HJ are all very sensual – her long hair will be all over face I promise! At my last session with her, after I cummed during CBJ, she gave my dick 5 kisses before pulling out the condom and cleaning me up…. However, she does have some hard boundaries – no FS and DFK. This might be a deal breaker to some, but I have always been beyond satisfied with the service she provides. The no FS rule is the main reasons how she has survived the industry for the last couple of years.

So to wrap up, I’ve been going to Ruby maybe 8-10 times now since mid-January, consistently 2-3 times a week because I just love the experience she provides every time. Separately, I have also seen most of the girls at 84a and 161 Chatswood and while some of the other girls may offer something better (bigger tits, FS, or better massage), as a total package Ruby is hard to beat.

If a beautiful innocent, girl next door GSE is what you are looking for, I challenge anyone to find someone better in Sydney. She is a gem so please be gentle with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for a great AR! Appreciated. Ruby sounds like a gem.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for this informative AR, I will have to book her soon.

Axiom.