Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, motor-boating, Spanish, fire-and-ice BBBJ, FIV, pussy-slide, face-sitting, FIA, 69, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Tallish, slimish/curvy figure, natural D+ cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Not a PYT but a very good, full-on, enthusiastic session

My experience/comments : I called Rita and told that after my time in the Philippines I was looking for a girl with nice, large tits. She recommended Nana so I booked her.

Rita wasn’t there when I arrived but she’d spoken to Nana and I was expected.

Into the room and I showered while Nana readied her stuff and got the music going.

Nana is quite tall and was wearing a short black nightie, which revealed a promising rack, and a black bra and g-string. She was immediately playful and friendly.

She stripped to reveal a slimish/curvy figure with a fine pair of natural D+ cups and a shaved bush.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Nana stood in front of me – I couldn’t resist some motor-boating – before she squatted down in front of me and squeezed her tits around my cock.

She then took a swig of cold water and started sucking me. Before long I had to lie on the bed.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, great use of her hands and she went pretty deep.

Nana was kneeling beside me and I started fingering her clit so Nana grabbed the lube and applied a load onto my cock and my fingers.

She obviously doesn’t mind the taste of the lube as she continued sucking me, with some good attention to my balls and perineum, and I was able to finger-fuck her.

Nana then straddled me for an excellent pussy-slide while I played with her tits. She also lent forward for some passionate DFKing.

She wanted to fuck but I got her to move up and sit on my face, which she seemed to enjoy, and I had a finger up her arsehole for a good while.

Nana went to the sink to wash off some of the lube and she returned with a mouthful of warm water to complete the fire-and-ice BJ.

She then moved round for some 69 but I soon had to get her to stop and dress me as I was getting overheated. As she applied the condom I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”. This surprised me as it seemed like she was trying to make me cum all the time when she was sucking me, but perhaps she had misunderstood me (her English is somewhat limited).

Nana rode me well in some enthusiastic cowgirl with more kissing and when she eventually tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was very good as she was loud and I watched her tits swinging low in the mirror in front of us and I kept going for a good while before I came.

I lay down and Nana tidied me up and, after she’d washed, she gave me a massage in the remaining minutes. She said she was from Taiwan and has been here several years.

After I’d showered and dressed I went and had a chat with Rita who gave me some intel on a couple of new girls.