Thread: Fireflies - RXC Chanel

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fireflies - RXC Chanel

Fireflies seems to be recruiting more girls lately and a few have caught my interest. Today I visited new Eurasian girl Chanel for 45min.

Chanel came down to meet me and my first impression was she was glamorous and looked more Asian than Russian but yes there was something there with her features that made her look mixed. As she led me up the stairs I could see she had quite the figure underneath her body hugging slinky dress.

In the room I got a better look at her. She has a pretty face with some cosmetic enhancements on her lips. Nothing over the top which was good as I prefer girls more on the natural side. Even though she’s prob bordering 30yo, I could tell she takes very good care of herself with skincare and going to the gym. She speaks conversational English and we start chatting away. She comments on my abs and shows me her mid section to compare which is toned and tight. She takes off her dress and reveals a hot body, her curvy arse on top of slim legs and a small waist. Her bum looks amazing in her g string. Up top she has an enhanced C+ cup which is soft to touch with perfect size nipples. We admire our bodies in the mirror and I start to dry hump her. She jokes that she doesn’t trust herself and might put it in. Before it got too heated I hopped into the shower.

Out of the shower we hopped onto the bed and I took the lead. I took delight exploring her smooth hairless body one inch at a time. Then she flipped me over and started kissing and making her way down. Since it’s standard service it was all covered. Little bit of lip kissing but nothing beyond that. When we got down to it she can take short bursts of pounding and gets into it. She enjoys light choking. Got cheeky and spanked me (excuse the pun). My only feedback was that she urged me to cum a bit too early when there was prob 15min left. In the end she just let me keep going but I wish she didn’t mention it at all. I passed on the feedback to Jesse and went on my way.

I have to say this shop is improving with the selection of girls lately. Today I arrived around 4pm and there were 3 girls hanging around at reception, after my session 3 others were there. Some of the girls definitely caught my eye and I will be following closely!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Nerro. Thanks for your reviews, so much talent at Fireflies. Will definitely have to give Chanel a try. Hopefully she doesn't discriminate, only have 1 keg, no six pack here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane79 View Post
    Thanks Nerro. Thanks for your reviews, so much talent at Fireflies. Will definitely have to give Chanel a try. Hopefully she doesn't discriminate, only have 1 keg, no six pack here.
    I think she just wanted to show me hers! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR neroo. Did you booked her or picked from a line up (assuming they offer line ups) and I assume she's also fully shaven down stairs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Thanks for the AR neroo. Did you booked her or picked from a line up (assuming they offer line ups) and I assume she's also fully shaven down stairs?
    Hey bro, I just went for it and booked her off the photos. They’ve added a new photo, the one where she’s covering her boob. That’s exactly what her body is like for your reference. Downstairs can’t remember if fully shaved or landing strip, either way not much hair. Lineup should be fine as well if you wanna meet her first.