Thread: Would you like fries with that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Would you like fries with that?

I've noticed a trend over recent months at the shops I frequent for the girls to be aggressively upselling during the session. I am quite happy to be asked, but don't enjoy the pressure to spend more on services I often don't want. I did a walk out at Leabon's Lane a month ago when the girl said $50 for NHJ wasn't enough. I went to Ashley's at Castle Hill today and when I offered $50 tip in the intro she said that would only get a clothed HJ.

After the cost of the massage, I don't want to be up for $100 tip...

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sign of the times, bro. Inflation was here and it has changed the fucking landscape of just about everything except our wages. Take it from me, time to give this expensive hobby a good rest or at least cut it down to as little as possible.

Banned
    Ran my AC at home this whole summer because of the crazy humidity. Got my quarterly energy bill and it was up by $120 more than last year's summer bill. I normally run the AC when it's too humid as a form of mould control. But this time the increase came not just from increased usage, rising energy prices also contributed to the shitfuckery of inflation.

I can't wait to see how much will my winter energy bill be like. I don't use the heater much as I am normally still wearing T-shirts in 10°C temperatures.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manboobs View Post
    I've noticed a trend over recent months at the shops I frequent for the girls to be aggressively upselling during the session. I am quite happy to be asked, but don't enjoy the pressure to spend more on services I often don't want. I did a walk out at Leabon's Lane a month ago when the girl said $50 for NHJ wasn't enough. I went to Ashley's at Castle Hill today and when I offered $50 tip in the intro she said that would only get a clothed HJ.

After the cost of the massage, I don't want to be up for $100 tip...

Any thoughts or similar experiences?
    3 pineapples on top
    of your room payment for 1 hour($70)
    comes in at $220 and based on my experience with the right attitude gets you everything!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    3 pineapples on top of your room payment for 1 hour($70) comes in at $220 and based on my experience with the right attitude gets you everything!
    Agreed. In MY experience, at the most, 3 pineapples gets me into a first class seat with most every airline I've wanted to fly. I'm sure it's also dependent on your target demographics; mine, MILF's, not a problem, but I could see how some SYT might have higher expectations. And just another reason to value your regulars... they don't bother with any suggested upgrades as they know where you want to go and how to get there, AND they appreciate repeat business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find that 3 Pineapples still lands the goods at the Artarmon shops regardless of GILF, MILF, or PYT. Some PYT are not open to 3 pineapples because they don't buy them, in those instances even 4 is not likely to turn them to accepting..