Thread: Soul Touch Massage multi-review

Junior Member(有D料到)

Soul Touch Massage multi-review

There doesn't seem to be much talk about Soul Touch Massage here, so I thought I'll kick things off.

Not to be confused with 2 Pope Street (who also refer to themselves as 190 Blaxland Rd for some reason), Soul Touch is located 192 Blaxland Road, Top Ryde. So you'll have to cross to the other side of Blaxland Rd/Devlin St from Top Ryde shopping centre. I recommend taking the overpass walkway rather than the street level crossing. That way you can avoid those awkward waits at the pedestrian crossing from drivers stopped at the lights who may have seen you come out.

The venue/rooms are neat and clean, each (that I've seen so far) has their own AC unit. Unfortunately, the rooms don't have their own sink. There is a shared toilet, shower and laundry room at the rear past the girls common area.

These are the girls I've seen so far over the past 3-4 months:

Gia: Korean. Young, fit and slim figure. Firm and compact enhanced C cups, so unassuming when she was fully dressed, but a touch smaller than what comes to mind when you think enhanced. Extremely sexy face/eyes. She is a very Jaime Chung lookalike. Instant FS thoughts. She is describe as "new to industry", but her massage skills was more than decent. She sneakily undressed herself throughout the massage, so I was presented with her in all her glory when it came time to turn over. And what a stunning sight she is! The only extras on offer was HE or CBJ. She puts good towards the CBJ.

Yuki: Japanese. Super short and skinny with enhanced D cups. IMHO, D cups are a probably a bit too large for her height/figure size, but each to their own. Long highlighted/blonde-ish hair. Very straight/neutral personality, nothing in terms of flirting, but certainly nothing to turn you off. Massage was okay. A bit on the procedural side, nothing spectacular, but it was decent enough. Extras offered were HE or CBJ. She was hesitant to offer FS when I asked, as she only does gentle. Her being such a stacked little pocket rocket, I'm happy go as gentle as needed just for opportunity. As soon as we got into it, I realised why she prefers to be gentle, her pussy is quite small and shallow. I could barely get half way deep before what felt like hitting a brick wall. I had to keep stopping to ask if she was okay (since I promised to be gentle). In both missionary and doggy, I had to work with what I could. If you're someone who likes your FS slow/gentle, and like working with just your tip, then this stacked little hottie may be for you.

Donna: Maylasian. I wouldn't call her slim, but more medium figured. Overall average good looking, to a point where I didn't think FS was going to happen. After the massage, she told me what extras she was offering, and referred to FS as "Boom-boom". That made me giggle, it sounded so innocent and endearing that she totally convinced me. I certainly don't mind soft curvy girls, and she's no exception. An average experience for me, but no regrets.

Nana: Chinese(?). Thick/medium figured. Average looking, nothing spectacular. Only extra available was HE. It's actually been a while since I got a HE, we've come this far so I kinda had to take it. She did strip right down, I got some light pussy rubbing in. Her thighs and ass are thick and very firm. I actually did ask her for FS because that ass would be amazing to pound! But I got a firm "No". Since I'm used to popping off into a condom, I told her when I was about to cum and she kept on jerking. Not wanting to squirt my load over the room I had to quickly shield my own load as a I moaned. I'm not sure if it's because she's new, but she actually thought I was in pain and that I should have told her to stop. I'm not sure what to make of that. I would only see her again if she offered FS so I could pound that big thick ass of hers just for that experience. Until that happens, I can't say that I would recommend.

Mia: Chinese. Very girl-next-door type of cute, with all the soft curves where you want them. I've saved the best girl for last, and I do mean the best. Her massage skills are top notch. She uses her body weight to really dig in her knees and elbows. The fact that she can feel that I have a dodgy shoulder (from a sporting injury years ago) is a testament to her massage skills. Mia is the only girl I've seen here multiple times, and my experience with her gets better and better with each visit. The massage service alone is worthy of your time. Her extra service is where she really kicks it up a gear. While still facing down, she asks about the extras that she's offering. Of course I'm going for the FS. She does some light body rubbing/teasing (while face down) and tackle tickle. And I even got some light BBBJ/licking action while I'm still face down, which was a first for me. Flip over to dom up, and down she sits. She likes it deep, and I'm happy to give it to her. She really likes a cock inside of her, so much that we moved from her being on top fucking me, to her leaning back fucking me, and then to me sitting up and getting into missionary to fuck her, all without my cock pulling out. So yeah, make sure your back can handle that! An amazing experience with her. As I mentioned, this is after a few visits with her, so YMMV, but she is highly recommended.

The one thing about Soul Touch I do have to mention is the photos used in the roster update posts. The only girl that remotely matches the slim/fine figure would be Gia. The photos themselves are indeed taken in their front reception area, but they are not of the girl they are claiming. Having said that, certainly don't let that stop you from giving this shop a visit. It has now become one of my regular go-to places, and I think it deserves a bit more attention.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nana is a young girl, if you see her a few more time she will warm up a bit more. Although fs is not provided as she has her boundaries.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff the playboy View Post
    Nana is a young girl, if you see her a few more time she will warm up a bit more. Although fs is not provided as she has her boundaries.
    I understand each girl has their boundaries, but the massage itself was average at best, so each to their own.

Do you have any intel on some of the other girls at this shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Erin does great massage if that s what you are after.

Has anyone tried May(c) yet? She got some jugs on her goddammnn..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaso View Post
    Has anyone tried May(c) yet? She got some jugs on her goddammnn..
    Is that based on you seeing her in person, or just the WeChat/web photo?
    I've noticed that the photos taken in the front area that have a high contrast/bright light never match the actual girl, and that these are older/re-used photos. Now looking at the photos for some of the newer girls like Bunny, Emily and Lisa, they are taken in one of the rooms with a warmer light, which suggests that they may have done a more recent (ie. accurate) photoshoot? Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    Is that based on you seeing her in person, or just the WeChat/web photo?
    I've noticed that the photos taken in the front area that have a high contrast/bright light never match the actual girl, and that these are older/re-used photos. Now looking at the photos for some of the newer girls like Bunny, Emily and Lisa, they are taken in one of the rooms with a warmer light, which suggests that they may have done a more recent (ie. accurate) photoshoot? Can anyone confirm this?

Just based on her Wechat photo, which yesl is at some random restaurant, whereas the others photos' are taken inside the shop.
    Any photo that is not inside a shop always got me skeptical to even try them out.