Seeing another AR say Yui has fit toned body was enough to get me excited.

I was not disappointed. Half hour booking but I think I got every penny worth out of it.

Face: Yui has a very cute face, I'd totally adore her. A cute young girl, with some long eye lashes, makeup, nice smooth hair that enlighten me. I think face-wise she is somewhat pretty. Her young age, cuteness and makeup certainly help too.

Body: slim and toned, fit, flat tummy, white smooth skin. And she's like 20yo so can't complain. Being Jap, she has a bit of chunkier, thicker legs than Chinese or Korean girls. But her body is firm, smooth everywhere so having a thicker legs and arse is actually a good thing IMO. Very nice to grab.

Her English is good so it was easy to build up connection with her. She was friendly, all smiling and put her arms out wanting me to give her a hub. How could I resist. Felt like meeting an old (or young) friend that we haven't met for some time, and knowing I was going to fuck her as well. Awesome.

DFK, BBBJ came as standard as how you'd expect from Ginza.

I was excited enough so I wasn't going to let her serve me. Instead, I gave a long DATY, licking her A-B cup tits then her pussy, also fingered her pussy. She had no FOAM and her response seem genuine.

She has public hair down there, hope that'd disappear soon.

Sex was good. I only did mish then I came.

Overall: excellent punt. Yui ticks almost all the boxes for me. Cute & pretty face, white smooth skin, A-B perky tits which I prefer over D/E cup, firm toned fit body, smelled like a 20yo with no odor. Friendly, welcoming and made me feel really happy like a reunion with uni friend except that we were going to fuck. Had some fun chats after sex. To be clear, I was happy to see her so I served her most of the time. At $190 for halr hour, it was excellent value for money. I find it hard to think of another comparable girl that offer equivalent value for money.

Not so good: the public hair (not a dark thick bush though). Legs are chunky like how many J girls. This is up to your taste, some like slim model legs, some like thick legs. I do prefer a long, slim model legs but as I get older, I like them all now.