Thread: REBECCA - Reputed Ginza PSE Legend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

REBECCA - Reputed Ginza PSE Legend

I’ve read so many reviews about this one - very positive. Rebecca is reputed as one of the 4 great Korean Punts that you can sample @Ginza. The other 3 being Jessie, Mischa (previously Yuna) and Julia. Other than being Korean, these girls from what I hear, dun necessarily look the same or even have the same build, but they are more mature ladies and are all raved about for their professional PSE service, which after significant tenure remains a constant highlight in most of the ARs.

Can you believe after visiting Ginza for almost 10yrs that I’ve seen only Misha, mostly when she was Yuna. Obviously her build aligns more with my tastes… but lately, I’ve been feeling the need to get some more notches on my kimchi belt before they all expire.

Now Rebecca’s roster pic and stats are not my usual goto, but sometime last year, ARs on her said that she had lost a fair bit of weight and even lost some fans cos of it. Later confirmed by some punters who pm’d me that she would probably fit the bill for me now. After that she was on my radar and for a while. Recently I felt like having me some Korean cuisine so txted for a booking and headed down after work.

SCOPING
    Was bloody excited for this one… so when she opened the door and bounced in I was pretty disappointed. Afterwards I checked the dates of those ARs and recommendations and they were quite a while ago. She must have returned to her natural form over that period.

Stats on roster are probably accurate, I’m not the best at judging bigger girls, but 165cm, size7-8 and over 50kg. She has blonde died hair and honey tanned skin. Decent natural boobs… maybe just C cup and is not slim but curvy. Very smiley face to the point where her eyes look squinty all the time. A high energy, positive girl with a more squeaky, sometimes raspy, high pitched voice.

Despite the energy and the great attitude, I reckon she is an older lass tho… probably early 30’s or late 20’s at a pinch. I dun wanna offend anyone who loves this girl, but her look and demeanour reminded me strongly of “Stifler’s mom,” for those who watched the American Pie flicks in the late 90’s. Yeah… I know heaps of punters love her look but doesn’t do it for me at all. Still… paid a premium price for this and I’m pretty much always DTF kinda guy, so let’s give it a go!

TASTING
    We stripped and got into the showers. She liked my body and was giving me plenty of soapy B2B, which felt great and definitely got a reaction. I fondled her titties and chatted a bit to her, but she’s quite PSE so was more into moaning and sighing with even some dirty talk. Not as much DFK to start with but she definitely gets into the kissing. Great eye contact as she squatted uncomfortably to give me the BBBJ teaser - which was soft and suction-ie at the same time.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and she practically jumped onto me and started kissing my face and slurping her tongue down my body. When she got to my half raised cock she buried it into her mouth easily and I’m not sure what she did but it came out bigger and harder than before. Just goes to show that even with little attraction, that little fella will still work with the right stimulation and I was on the last day of meds too.

There was a slight break in the rhythm, when she insisted I get up on my hands and knees for what I thought would be some arse-licking shit, but instead she pulled my cock btw my legs and started blowing me from behind. Interesting sensation as she gets her mouth up against your anus and sucks your cock… but maybe I’m old and boring. It wasn’t working for me, evident by my schlong flapping out of her mouth. Her solution to this was simple… more BBBJ. This time she lay down and let me face fuck her. I buried my cock into her mouth as deep as it would go and watched her gag on it as it grew…. Yep this was working.

MAIN EVENT
    She’s a pro this one… when did she grab the dom? When did she put it on me? Dunno… but she didn’t give my cock time to go flaccid again and sank her pussy onto my shaft. Her eyes closed as she squatted balls deep on it in cowgirl and started bouncing away. Her titties moved kinda manically, so I couldn’t help but squeeze those babies hard, which she seemed to get off on. Only thing that wasn’t working for me now was her voice… she even sounds a bit like “Stifler’s mom.” It didn’t work for me and I definitely wanted to finish. So asked to go straight to doggy, while I still had some juice left.

She arched her back as I entered her snatch and made yelping sounds as I pounded her. Her waist still looks nicely proportioned against her arse and hips and I slammed her hard watching the wobbly bits move about till I came pretty hard with a spasm.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    She chatted amiably while I dozed. Giving me her full attention, actually quite a lovely girl. She washed me down again in the shower and gave me a kiss and a really warm hug goodbye.

I wish her body and sound was more to my type, cos the hype about her service is true to word. For those after the curvier Rebecca, she is BACK. Go for it.

Happy Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR - really useful to get different perspectives given everyones taste is different.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I’ve read so many reviews about this one - very positive. Rebecca is reputed as one of the 4 great Korean Punts that you can sample @Ginza. The other 3 being Jessie, Mischa (previously Yuna) and Julia. Other than being Korean, these girls from what I hear, dun necessarily look the same or even have the same build, but they are more mature ladies and are all raved about for their professional PSE service, which after significant tenure remains a constant highlight in most of the ARs.

Can you believe after visiting Ginza for almost 10yrs that I’ve seen only Misha, mostly when she was Yuna. Obviously her build aligns more with my tastes… but lately, I’ve been feeling the need to get some more notches on my kimchi belt before they all expire.

Now Rebecca’s roster pic and stats are not my usual goto, but sometime last year, ARs on her said that she had lost a fair bit of weight and even lost some fans cos of it. Later confirmed by some punters who pm’d me that she would probably fit the bill for me now. After that she was on my radar and for a while. Recently I felt like having me some Korean cuisine so txted for a booking and headed down after work.

SCOPING
    Was bloody excited for this one… so when she opened the door and bounced in I was pretty disappointed. Afterwards I checked the dates of those ARs and recommendations and they were quite a while ago. She must have returned to her natural form over that period.

Stats on roster are probably accurate, I’m not the best at judging bigger girls, but 165cm, size7-8 and over 50kg. She has blonde died hair and honey tanned skin. Decent natural boobs… maybe just C cup and is not slim but curvy. Very smiley face to the point where her eyes look squinty all the time. A high energy, positive girl with a more squeaky, sometimes raspy, high pitched voice.

Despite the energy and the great attitude, I reckon she is an older lass tho… probably early 30’s or late 20’s at a pinch. I dun wanna offend anyone who loves this girl, but her look and demeanour reminded me strongly of “Stifler’s mom,” for those who watched the American Pie flicks in the late 90’s. Yeah… I know heaps of punters love her look but doesn’t do it for me at all. Still… paid a premium price for this and I’m pretty much always DTF kinda guy, so let’s give it a go!

TASTING
    We stripped and got into the showers. She liked my body and was giving me plenty of soapy B2B, which felt great and definitely got a reaction. I fondled her titties and chatted a bit to her, but she’s quite PSE so was more into moaning and sighing with even some dirty talk. Not as much DFK to start with but she definitely gets into the kissing. Great eye contact as she squatted uncomfortably to give me the BBBJ teaser - which was soft and suction-ie at the same time.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and she practically jumped onto me and started kissing my face and slurping her tongue down my body. When she got to my half raised cock she buried it into her mouth easily and I’m not sure what she did but it came out bigger and harder than before. Just goes to show that even with little attraction, that little fella will still work with the right stimulation and I was on the last day of meds too.

There was a slight break in the rhythm, when she insisted I get up on my hands and knees for what I thought would be some arse-licking shit, but instead she pulled my cock btw my legs and started blowing me from behind. Interesting sensation as she gets her mouth up against your anus and sucks your cock… but maybe I’m old and boring. It wasn’t working for me, evident by my schlong flapping out of her mouth. Her solution to this was simple… more BBBJ. This time she lay down and let me face fuck her. I buried my cock into her mouth as deep as it would go and watched her gag on it as it grew…. Yep this was working.

MAIN EVENT
    She’s a pro this one… when did she grab the dom? When did she put it on me? Dunno… but she didn’t give my cock time to go flaccid again and sank her pussy onto my shaft. Her eyes closed as she squatted balls deep on it in cowgirl and started bouncing away. Her titties moved kinda manically, so I couldn’t help but squeeze those babies hard, which she seemed to get off on. Only thing that wasn’t working for me now was her voice… she even sounds a bit like “Stifler’s mom.” It didn’t work for me and I definitely wanted to finish. So asked to go straight to doggy, while I still had some juice left.

She arched her back as I entered her snatch and made yelping sounds as I pounded her. Her waist still looks nicely proportioned against her arse and hips and I slammed her hard watching the wobbly bits move about till I came pretty hard with a spasm.

AFTERWARDS / OVERALL
    She chatted amiably while I dozed. Giving me her full attention, actually quite a lovely girl. She washed me down again in the shower and gave me a kiss and a really warm hug goodbye.

I wish her body and sound was more to my type, cos the hype about her service is true to word. For those after the curvier Rebecca, she is BACK. Go for it.

Happy Punting
    No mention of pussy slide, which is usually one if her signature moves, particularly in the shower?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    No mention of pussy slide, which is usually one if her signature moves, particularly in the shower?
    Ahhh…. Yes! That was in the mix. Just forgot about it amongst all the other services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Ahhh…. Yes! That was in the mix. Just forgot about it amongst all the other services.
    Yeah, she can have that effect!

Incidentally, I last saw her a year ago and she had changed and become a little thicker (don't we all!), but still toned, to the 1st time I saw her 2 years previously.

But what didn't change is her first class delivery imho. Top Tier girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice honest review mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome review man. Even though her looks weren't to your liking I'm glad it seems her service was still able to satisfy you to some extent. Shows how good her service is if may say so.

Awesome man.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    honest review
    spent 1 hour last week going so quickly should have booked more than an hour