Thread: J Liv - the Japanese Unicorn

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Liv - the Japanese Unicorn

So I had a 1hr booking with J Liv today, which felt like catching a unicorn as she's so hard to book!

Liv works irregularly, and only very short hours - today, she was working from 10:30am to 12:00noon - yes, 1 1/2 hours total!

I was about to book J Mio last night, but on checking the roster, J Liv had made an appearance. Sent a quick text and confirmed the 1hr slot at 10:30am today.

Appearance: J Liv is a lovely, slim, petite woman with round eyes, thin oval face, a wide smile, long hair, and a demure personality. She's small - GE website has her listed at 158cm, and that sounds about right. I'm not sure if the photos on the GE website are her, but they are an accurate reflection of her body. Pert A's, slim waist, shaved, tight butt, and shapely legs. While small, she's perfectly proportioned for her height. At some angles, she seems almost Eurasian with her big round eyes.

Personality and English: Her English is great. A bit of an accent, but no issues communicating on a variety of topics. And her personality is soft, gentle and demure.

Highlights:
    * Nice soft kisses in DFK.
    * A very wet BBBJ with a lot of saliva. She doesn't go very deep, but does use her hands. CIM is on offer, but didn't take that up.
    * She likes it slow, soft, and sensual.
    * She is super-sensitive all over her body. And I mean all-over-her-body. I was FIV, then started licking her collarbones, and that set her off spasming for several minutes!
    * She gets super wet.
    * She is very, VERY tight.
    * The session was very much a slow, sensual, GFE.

WIR: This is a "yes, but..." If Liv were easy to book, I would see her again. But her very irregular hours, and uncertainty as to when she will work means I'm not going to wait around on the off-chance she'd be working instead of booking another girl who is available and I want to see. She's very pretty, has a wonderful body, a beautiful butt, is great to talk to, and the session was a nice GFE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, how fast do you text. Thanks for the review, she has got to be hardest one to book at ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Damn, how fast do you text. Thanks for the review, she has got to be hardest one to book at ginza
    I made my booking for Liv about 8pm. I don't know if this is what she usually does, but the last few times I've seen her on the roster, she seems to be an edit added on later in the evening after the roster first comes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I made my booking for Liv about 8pm. I don't know if this is what she usually does, but the last few times I've seen her on the roster, she seems to be an edit added on later in the evening after the roster first comes out.
    Oh I see, best to check the roster for any future edits then. Thanks mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I misread this is J Liz! I was like she is back but.. Sadly not haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Haha ....I too have done that a few times when Liv appears and the heart rate has spiked!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    There was an AR for J Liv two months ago, and my heart dropped coz I thought it was J Liz. She was truly one of the best