Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English tourist stabbed during brawl with Thai ladyboys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Bro that's some scary shit right there... Reckon you need to do the grip test before letting any 'girl' up to your room. Maybe these British gronks were too drunk to notice they were LBs too and fell into the same trap!
    English men do it to female hookers too.
    I’ve seen it first hand. No respect.
    I don’t blame the LBs. An agreed price is an agreed price. Period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeah if they tried to stiff the LBs then they only have themselves to blame, was just saying there might be have been a possibility of them being too drunk to notice these weren't actually 'ladies', but that's probably not what happened.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Trying not to generalise, but having seen so many groups of pom blokes on holidays over the years being absolute flogs (don't worry, groups of Aussie bogan blokes are no better) I can imagine how this would've gone down.
    Most likely the kind of guys that tell immigrants they need to integrate more while spending their holidays pointing at pictures of egg & chips on a menu.

When OS I'm always super cautious with privates. If possible shops and agencies with a good reputation, otherwise girls who've been reviewed. Boring? Maybe. Have I ever had any trouble? Nope. Like to keep it that way.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Trying not to generalise, but having seen so many groups of pom blokes on holidays over the years being absolute flogs (don't worry, groups of Aussie bogan blokes are no better) I can imagine how this would've gone down.
    Most likely the kind of guys that tell immigrants they need to integrate more while spending their holidays pointing at pictures of egg & chips on a menu.

When OS I'm always super cautious with privates. If possible shops and agencies with a good reputation, otherwise girls who've been reviewed. Boring? Maybe. Have I ever had any trouble? Nope. Like to keep it that way.
    Classic double standards move. In a lot of HK dramas they always show scenes of a British High Commissioner or a British Police Chief bullying their local underlings just because they represent the Crown.

In many British overseas colonies you'll see history books detailing how local tribes killed the British governor assigned to the area - they're mostly ex-army generals back home who have never stepped foot in the colonies they're governing. As an army general they're very entitled because unlike conscripts they got their position through enrollment in a prestigious army college which can only be afforded by nobility of the time.

Coming back to modern day, everyone in the UK with blue eyes are basically entitled. They think that without the old British empire the whole world would've been living up the trees still.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    12 years ago when I just left school, first time overseas exploring the wonders of what thailand offered.......I watched wide eyed and drunk, a LB muay thai the shit out of heavily tattood bloke for disrespecting her and she absolutely floored the guy, never forgot that moment but from then I always made sure to treat the locals with respect and not overstep the line,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its always ironic when ppl say ...'be careful in Thailand, it's dangerous etc' ... like how is it okay to behave like this and then feign innocence or believe it's okay to rip any service provider off?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    An agreed price is an agreed price. Period.
    I've said it MANY times on many forums: pay after, and PAY. Not paying the agreed upon price just ruins it for "pay after". I've learned to specify menu, price, departure time, and pay after. I'll pay the agreed upon price, even if she's a starfish, the BJ is covered rather than BB, etc. With those shortcomings, it just sets the "no repeat" bit. The only reason for not paying FULL price is when she changes LT to ST, wanting to bail out early. Fine, I'm not a jailer, but then, I do pay MY ST rate.

2 decades later, I still remember the girl who I'd pulled several times, good times. But then, next time, she got a call. Her explanation: her roommate wanted to go home but had lost her key (translation: good business, she should come back to the bar). Fine, but she was still a bit amazed when I came up short on paying. First, that was not the agreed amount, then it was not HER ST rate; ALL true. I just explained but it was MY ST rate, and if she wanted the remainder, she could return. Obviously, she didn't. The amusing thing was, why I still remember, I was ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE to her on subsequent passings in the bar. And just to be sure, couple of years later, I did ask her for another go. The look she gave me was priceless; the same look the queen would give a peasant who dared to look her in the eye and speak to her. Fine by me, just saves both of us time.

And while the methodology is a bit different here in SYD, still, not paying the agreed upon amount ruins pay after for all. For some RnT's, you do pay the massage price at the desk, extras paid later to the girl. In others, everything is paid to the girl. In brothels, it's pay at the desk, but still, certain extras are negotiated with the provider and paid to her. I can't remember the last time I had to pay for extras before they were delivered. Perhaps an advantage of age - they ALL can run faster than me.

Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    its always ironic when ppl say ...'be careful in Thailand, it's dangerous etc' ... like how is it okay to behave like this and then feign innocence or believe it's okay to rip any service provider off?
    Punters will scream bloody murder if a provider cheats them, but still some think it's fine, they're so clever, when they rip her off. Two sides, SAME coin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I've said it MANY times on many forums: pay after, and PAY. Not paying the agreed upon price just ruins it for "pay after". I've learned to specify menu, price, departure time, and pay after. I'll pay the agreed upon price, even if she's a starfish, the BJ is covered rather than BB, etc. With those shortcomings, it just sets the "no repeat" bit. The only reason for not paying FULL price is when she changes LT to ST, wanting to bail out early. Fine, I'm not a jailer, but then, I do pay MY ST rate.

2 decades later, I still remember the girl who I'd pulled several times, good times. But then, next time, she got a call. Her explanation: her roommate wanted to go home but had lost her key (translation: good business, she should come back to the bar). Fine, but she was still a bit amazed when I came up short on paying. First, that was not the agreed amount, then it was not HER ST rate; ALL true. I just explained but it was MY ST rate, and if she wanted the remainder, she could return. Obviously, she didn't. The amusing thing was, why I still remember, I was ABSOLUTELY INVISIBLE to her on subsequent passings in the bar. And just to be sure, couple of years later, I did ask her for another go. The look she gave me was priceless; the same look the queen would give a peasant who dared to look her in the eye and speak to her. Fine by me, just saves both of us time.

And while the methodology is a bit different here in SYD, still, not paying the agreed upon amount ruins pay after for all. For some RnT's, you do pay the massage price at the desk, extras paid later to the girl. In others, everything is paid to the girl. In brothels, it's pay at the desk, but still, certain extras are negotiated with the provider and paid to her. I can't remember the last time I had to pay for extras before they were delivered. Perhaps an advantage of age - they ALL can run faster than me.

Punters will scream bloody murder if a provider cheats them, but still some think it's fine, they're so clever, when they rip her off. Two sides, SAME coin.
    The epitome of volume over substance

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This, and bro Nelly's account of his experience and my own slightly scary run in with an LB posing as a lady, just goes to show that you must never underestimate the physical aspect of these LBs. Regardless of what they want to be, they are still capable of the same testosterone driven violence as men when called upon. Scary shit!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    The epitome of volume over substance
    Habib, is that you? You certainly fit the mold - newer member, nary an AR (no requirement to but, as I've said, does go a long way to establish cred), just a lot of 1 liner snide comments. But it IS the General section, so have at it. And for those who actually PLAY in the game, rather than riding the bench, PAY AFTER IS a mantra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Habib, is that you? You certainly fit the mold - newer member, nary an AR (no requirement to but, as I've said, does go a long way to establish cred), just a lot of 1 liner snide comments. But it IS the General section, so have at it. And for those who actually PLAY in the game, rather than riding the bench, PAY AFTER IS a mantra.
    Its not really snide it was more a fact. This message here is way better from you. You got your point across in 4 sentences instead of all your others which are 50+.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like way to many LBin thialand

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Its not really snide it was more a fact. This message here is way better from you. You got your point across in 4 sentences instead of all your others which are 50+.
    Well, my instructions do come with illustrations.

Ah, yes, here today, gone tomorrow... For some, life expectancy is so short...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12