Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: English tourist stabbed during brawl with Thai ladyboys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

English tourist stabbed during brawl with Thai ladyboys

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...611d7463fab548

No surprise to see English guys being fucking mean.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thailand is scary af

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't mess with LBs.

Saw a LB destroy a punter in OT outside Ipanema Bar one night.
    Opened his face up with a stiletto and flattened him with a kick to the head.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't fuck with ladyboys - underneath the make up they are men , and when provoked .....will fight like men ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I guess those Poms fucked around and found out ��

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I wasn't there so I don't know all the facts but I suspect these guys were drunken stingy yobbos.
    Rule 1 of punting in Thailand (and actually with any service provider, taxi driver etc) is to clearly agree on the price beforehand and never try and go back on that deal.
    If there is a dispute over money calmy try and negotiate a solution, but if that fails then just pay the extra and move on. When you convert it to $ it's probably not all that much.
    Never raise your voice or abuse a Thai and never ever become violent.
    These guys are lucky it was in a private residence. If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong. It is just not worth fighting over $100 - it will cost you a lot more if you do, physically and financially.
    Thai people are the nicest people in the world, but if you try to fuck them over they will fuck you up bad.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I wasn't there so I don't know all the facts but I suspect these guys were drunken stingy yobbos.
    Rule one of punting in Thailand (and actually with any service provider, taxi driver etc) is to clearly agree on the price beforehand and never try and go back on that deal.
    If there is a dispute over money calmy try and negotiate a solution, but if that fails then just pay the extra and move on. When you convert it to $ it's probably not all that much.
    Never raise your voice or abuse a Thai and never ever become violent.
    These guys are lucky it was in a private residence. If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong. It is just not worth fighting over $100 - it will cost you a lot more if you do, physically and financially.
    Thai people are the nicest people in the world, but if you try to fuck them over they will fuck you up bad.
    So so true brother Rooter - never make thais lose face - it will always cost you more in the long run.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nothing to see here just a bunch of all guys getting too drunk and punching on,...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting with LB 101 ....idiots
    Do not try and rip them off.

Got what they deserved

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Punting with LB 101 ....idiots
    Do not try and rip them off.

Got what they deserved
    You mean punting 101 in general don't rip a person off. LB or WL or ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How often do we see westerners in Asia arguing with locals about tiny sums. Like spending 15 minutes bargaining for a $2 discount….

The Brits are not a generous group.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If it was in a bar or busy street 30 Thais (men, women and trans) would have appeared out of nowhere and beat the fuck out of them or worse. Thais will always side with their fellow Thais against the foreigner/farang regardless of who is right or wrong.
    I think that's true in a lot of places, not just Thailand. Locals might fight amongst themselves, but when a foreigner is involved, the locals will all stick together against the outsider. Never underestimate the power of a dog pack... And in a number of countries, the law will not be what you might think it is...

I have seen a tiny Thai bloke (must’ve been 5’5) drop a big Russian (would’ve been 6’1) for being too forceful with a bar girl on LK Metro. The whole Soi stopped drinking in shock.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pay the cashier sport.

People need to learn the consequences of their actions.

Banned
    Muay Thai fighter by day, ladyboy by night.

Don't pick a swordfight with LBs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all know British men are hated by countries hosting soccer games for the same reason. They land on charter flights, get drunk and destroy the joint, and are rude to locals.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

sorry, cleaned up my English, read next post.

Imagine you face getting on the news for being with 3 ladyboys! hahaha

I've personally experienced a mad Ladyboy in Thailand....

So back a few years, I went to Bangkok soon after they opened up the borders after Covid. Back then you had to quarantine in a hotel room for 1 day until the test results came back negative. I booked myself to stay at the Sofitel on Sukhumvit road that offers quarantine stays, I later realized the entrance of the hotel was the marching grounds for Ladyboys street hookers being next door to the famous Thermae pub for hookers.

After I got the test, I was driven to the hotel and promptly put up in the room. I was not suppose to leave according to the documentations but no one at the hotel told me not to leave and there were no guards so I sneaked out to buy some smokes. On my way back as I was about to step onto the hotel driveway, a beautiful girl in a crop and tight blue jeans came up grabbed my arm and said in a soft voice, let me give you a massage for $1500 Bhat. Still jet-lagged and thinking with my dick. I said "Yes why not?" and thinking, damn this is going to be a good trip. don't even need to go out to find a honey!

She held my hand as we walked up to my room and keep giving me this sweet shy smile, I put her to be in her late 20s with huge bolt ons. Once in the room, she asked if I want more than a massage, of course I said yes and directed her to the bathroom to have a shower. The room at the Sofitel are those room with a glass wall so you can look straight into the bathroom, she kinda looked everywhere to try and close the blinds but gave up. Then things started to get weird when she was covering up too much in the wrong areas, its one thing being shy, but its another thing not willing to show the bottom part of your body when you are hanging your tits out. She even put the towel on the hand rail of the shower screen door so I can't see the bottom half of her body whist she was showering.

By this stage, my alarm bells are ringing like mad and I watched her every move trying to spot the 3rd leg or bump. After the shower, she put a towel around her body and walked out of the shower and got under the sheets. Knowing I am not about to suck a dick, I pretended to not noticed anything and laid next to her. she lean in for a kiss and started to touch me. All I could think about by this stage is, does she have a dick.?.?.. so pretending to lean in for a kiss, I reached under the sheets tugged her towel with such force, the towel flew to the other side of the room.

Voilà, yep, there it is... third leg, girl dick, lady lance, extra sausage...

I politely said, sorry no, you lied to me. (technically she didn't because I didn't ask) but I can't do this... she got a bit upset and got up and started to get dressed. I handed her 500 bhat asked her to leave. this is when she become a sheman. lol

She said, no $4000 Bhat.

Me: WTF? I didn't even touch you!

she: why you have sex with me???

me: I didn't touch you

she: yes you had sex with me, you need to pay...

me: (getting a bit pissed off now, I grabbed her arm and started to march her out the door) No, I gave you 500 bhat for doing nothing, now leave!!!!

She started yelling some Thai words, her voice has now change to a high pitched man voice and was waving her arms around with her stiletto in hand. She actually had a bit of strength behind those thin arms and I could feel things could get out of hand quickly. She escalated from 0-100 in a matter of milliseconds and I could sense the intensity and violence was about to erupt. I let go and she ran back to the bed.

By this time, I was fuming! Looking at her angrily, I said I am going to call security. She then pulls out an ID and said she 16, underage, you had sex with a minor, she will call the police and you go to jail!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???? Not only did I not touch her, she is now accusing me of having sex with a minor??? Ladyboy minor! Man you should have seen my face dropped. Knowing I broke the quarantine law and now being accused of sleeping with an underage ladyboy, even tough I didn't, I am going to spend the rest of my holidays in a Thai jail!

Trying to play it down and calling her bluff, I said fine, I am not paying, she said fine. I am not leaving or you can call the police. We sat there for what seems to be an hour doing the Mexican standoff but it was probably 5 mins. I said I know you are not underage, that ID is not even you so don't bullshit me. She replied in a mans voice, I am not leaving until you pay me!!!!

We sat there for another 10 mins, fuming. I was thinking how are they going to determine if her ass has been penetrated if we went to the police? What if she already had a dick up the ass prior? how do I proof that it wasn't me??? Can they get DNA from the wet towels she used... fuck this, its not worth $50AUD for this shit...

I offered her anther $1000 Bhat to get out. she said no, you need to pay me $4000 bhat, you had sex with me! fuming again, I told her to fuck off and pulled out $1500 Bhat and said leave now or I WILL call the police. I have enough money to bribe them and walk free but you will be in Jail. I pretended to pick up the phone then she grabbed the money and walked out hitting everything on her way out.

When the door finally closed, I collapsed in exhaustion and said welcome to Thailand! For the rest of the night, I was a good boy, didn't leave and ordered room service. At 11pm, I got a letter under the door saying my test came back negative and I am free to leave. not wanting to push my luck, I stayed in that night.

Here is video of a tourist who got his gold necklace stolen by a ladyboy whist filming himself a couple of years ago. If you look at the background, the square lights are the entrance to the Sofitel hotel I stayed in.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...hain-neck.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro that's some scary shit right there... Reckon you need to do the grip test before letting any 'girl' up to your room. Maybe these British gronks were too drunk to notice they were LBs too and fell into the same trap!

haha, I've been back to Thailand quite a few times since, I make a habit of asking if they are lady boy if I smell a hint of a dick.

I have met some nice LB and got along, but I don't like the crazies like the one in the news. haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast