Thread: Blacktown 40

Junior Member(有D料到)

Blacktown 40

Drove past the old 40 forge st and 8 Carnegie pl today both have reopened, no time to check them out guessing they both are still 💩 holes,has anyone any intel ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was actually in the area about a month or so ago at Number 8 it was an early Saturday morning pressed the buzzer nothing happened waited for a couple of minutes then a nice pretty stunning little babe opened up the door fully dressed not looking like P2P type at all ... introduced herself as Lucky said she only does diamond service at $260 ... right well what is an old punter to do ... all i could say - 2 hours awesome set of bolt-ons which i luv with a full GFE style package yes i would thoroughly recommend ... went back a few weeks later and she was gone, tried Mena same GFE style packaged with bolt ons ... man i luv bolt ons ... anyway it is a hit miss sort of place ... but if you are in the area drop in have a look ...

FYI same sort of place as before and I have had a few punts there over the years when in the area ... some hits n misses but like all places same i guess ... if you dont find something you like then walk away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Called into 40 today just pork chops so walked might check out 8 Carnegie soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Called into 40 today just pork chops so walked might check out 8 Carnegie soon
    Roll them in egg wash and panko crumbs, deep fry and they're good to eat. Best served with some mayonnaise

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Drove past the old 40 forge st and 8 Carnegie pl today both have reopened, no time to check them out guessing they both are still �� holes,has anyone any intel ?
    Both these brothels have changed from a reasonably priced model with OK ladies to an overpriced tier service model with OK ladies. Both shops pretend to be "renting" the rooms to the WL while the WL themselves set the pricing. While some price increase is to be expected in these times, a tier-pricing model is too annoying to get my attention nowadays. Many other shops in the area that may have older ladies in them, but they are still highly attractive and, most importantly, service orientated. As such FARRRRR better value. Personally, while 8 and 40 were high on my to visit list in the past, I cannot see myself visiting them again in the near future

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never had a good punt at 8.