Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't ask "how much". Instead, make them an offer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    She doesn't get income & I get to keep mine & she isn't the last m/l in Sydney.

Therefore, I am.
    Well that put an end to that argument, real fucken quick !
    The only exemption to the above is if you're an Indian punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    She doesn't get income & I get to keep mine & she isn't the last m/l in Sydney.

Therefore, I am.
    Well you da man!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastguy View Post
    Alright then, woods how much does a HJ cost. Break it down.
    There's no need to break it down. Nhj is always $50. ( not $30)
    Yes, no first class for you...you can always catch a bus.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Why is it $50, just because a car is listed for $60k drive away you’re going to pay full price? 🤣

Just because something “is always” doesn’t mean it’s right or should be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So to set the record straight, yeah it actually went well. As many suggested it was for OF content. Fairly common actually. If you bothered to stick around and read the other comments there are a few of these occurring from time to time and it looks like Jesse nailed it in her response.

You must have been one of the countless that didn’t fit the criteria and got sand in ya mangina. Carnt please everyone.

Economy class what a laugh. Please….
    Did you bother to read.. can you actually read…. There are numerous well known places that I have done this at….. next you will be asking where… like I’m going to list so they get in the shit…

For some on a slow day $30 is better than 0 but hey seems you know it all.
    Well, besides knowing how to quote a post I'm replying to, my reading comprehension is spot on, readily detecting a scammer. Your tells? Having to hide money and feigning ignorance about the availability of extras. Do you really look that destitute that you have to show them money BEFORE receiving extras? That's a new one for me, but maybe they just figure they can always run faster than me. I DISCUSS prices, but never have to prove what I'm carrying. And if I get a quote outside of my window, I just say, "For that service, I pay this amount". But maybe you missed my AR from last month where I described doing just that. I'm just straight forward.

Besides, 30 minutes? I hate short hops. You just reach cruising altitude and it's descent time. In MP's, 60 worth the trip, otherwise, not worth leaving the house. $20? I don't even know if you can get a Big Mac meal for that. And the shops I visit, while I do try and have exact change, if I don't, they've always returned the difference to me. But if it ever happens that she doesn't, maybe I should just figure you were the previous punter. Same neighborhood.

IMO, it's more about feeling superior, clever, you've gotten one over on the girl. And you post here looking for accolades. None from me. If your self-esteem is so low you have to play games to feel superior, that's on you. Myself, I'm no white knight, but having been an expat in foreign lands, foreign languages, I do respect her. And I had it easy, legit visas, legal jobs. Like I tell her, "same same you; come here, make money, go home". A fellow traveler that I feel some kinship with.

And I have absolutely NO interest in following your footsteps, though others can follow mine given I actually write AR's.

Do I know everything? No. But what I DO know is what her experience is worth to me on that day, and that's what I offer. No need to pay games with hidden pockets and feigning ignorance.

PS: Jesse? Jesse? I don't see no stinkin' Jesse. If you're going to reference a concurring opinion, you should cite the reference. Professor Kingsfield, 101.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I look at it like this

On the plus side, myself, I am ... distinctly in the middle, neither a high roller nor a cheap Charlie. I know the understood rates, and have no trouble paying them. It's a win-win when BOTH parties leave the room smiling, not so much when one (or the other) leaves feeling short-changed. Just makes us common folk look good and we don't have to do anything...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Why is it $50, just because a car is listed for $60k drive away you’re going to pay full price? ��

Just because something “is always” doesn’t mean it’s right or should be.
    What a clown ( a tight one). You seems to be one of those people go the the food court after 4 pm. Business is slow
    . "Eyes open" to pick up a bargain. 50% off , 2 for $10 deal . Do You need to put just $5 note in your wallet too? Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a clown ( a tight one). You seems to be one of those people go the the food court after 4 pm. Business is slow
    . "Eyes open" to pick up a bargain. 50% off , 2 for $10 deal . Do You need to put just $5 note in your wallet too? Haha
    Hey, hey, hey, careful now. For some of us older folks, 4 pm IS dinner time, and anything past 8 pm is late night. Besides, you can pick up any number of FREE condiments (NOT condoms) there: salt, ketchup, and if you bring a small bottle, you don't need to bother with the small packets, just look for the large squirt dispenser (well, my favorite did retire last month so I am looking for another...) Who needs to buy napkins? Just grab a handful. The shops won't mind, they'll be glad to have you as a customer (well, one time, anyway).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123