Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask "how much". Instead, make them an offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Don't ask "how much". Instead, make them an offer

I have been trialling a new strategy at massage shops, and it seems to work.

Over the last 12 months or so, we have all seen prices going up, with most girls now asking for $100 for NHJ and the odd girl asking for $150 so let you touch her or to get B2B.

The usual procedure is where the girl asks if you want extras, and then you ask, "What is on offer, and how much?" She is in charge then and she names her price.

What I have done in the last seven sessions is when they ask what or if I want extras, I take the lead and say, "I have $100 cash next to my things (usually, glasses and mobile phone, and I point my hand at it) and I am looking for NHJ, touching and B2B if this is OK with you?"

Two of the seven replied that this is not enough or that they'd not do B2B or whatever else, in which case I replied, "Oh. That's OK. It is up to you. You can make $100 in the next (whatever time is left). It is what I am happy to pay for what I want." and then I repeat "it is up to you" a second time.

One of these two nodded, picked the cash and put it in her pocket and started the deal. Only one of seven rejected my offer and quickly finished the massage. No HE which was fine by me, as it was only $70 down.

In 6 out of 7 sessions, my offer (keyword: offer, not their menu prices) was accepted. Three of the seven said, "OK, but don't put your finger inside", or words to that effect. One of the 6 included a BBBJ without me asking.

Gents, we should all take the lead in making an offer rather than ask them, and buy from their menu and price list.

You should have the cash (usually 2 $50 notes) visible on the table next to your stuff.

I've had too many MLs in the late part of 2023 asking for $150 on top of the usual $70 to $90 massage/room fee. I don't think this is wise because in a few months they might start asking for $200.

All of the above does not apply to Part-3. I do not go for Part-3 because I don't enjoy covered sex and without a condom the risk of STDs is too high.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Banned
    Why not have shops with fixed pricing? You grab a card from the front counter as you pay the mamasan and it’s got on it numbers 1,2 or 3 or pictures of 1-3 pineapples. In the room you hand it to the ML and she knows what the deal is. The ML’s that work there abide by the card system or they don’t work there. No need to haggle as some don’t talk anyway.

Banned
    I wonder if it happened before - punter asking for whatever extras on offer, agreed on the price and after finishing claims that he has no money. If it's a legit place would be difficult for the ML to make noise and get the punter into trouble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best way to make them like you

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I have been trialling a new strategy at massage shops, and it seems to work.

Over the last 12 months or so, we have all seen prices going up, with most girls now asking for $100 for NHJ and the odd girl asking for $150 so let you touch her or to get B2B.

The usual procedure is where the girl asks if you want extras, and then you ask, "What is on offer, and how much?" She is in charge then and she names her price.

What I have done in the last seven sessions is when they ask what or if I want extras, I take the lead and say, "I have $100 cash next to my things (usually, glasses and mobile phone, and I point my hand at it) and I am looking for NHJ, touching and B2B if this is OK with you?"

Two of the seven replied that this is not enough or that they'd not do B2B or whatever else, in which case I replied, "Oh. That's OK. It is up to you. You can make $100 in the next (whatever time is left). It is what I am happy to pay for what I want." and then I repeat "it is up to you" a second time.

One of these two nodded, picked the cash and put it in her pocket and started the deal. Only one of seven rejected my offer and quickly finished the massage. No HE which was fine by me, as it was only $70 down.

In 6 out of 7 sessions, my offer (keyword: offer, not their menu prices) was accepted. Three of the seven said, "OK, but don't put your finger inside", or words to that effect. One of the 6 included a BBBJ without me asking.

Gents, we should all take the lead in making an offer rather than ask them, and buy from their menu and price list.

You should have the cash (usually 2 $50 notes) visible on the table next to your stuff.

I've had too many MLs in the late part of 2023 asking for $150 on top of the usual $70 to $90 massage/room fee. I don't think this is wise because in a few months they might start asking for $200.

All of the above does not apply to Part-3. I do not go for Part-3 because I don't enjoy covered sex and without a condom the risk of STDs is too high.
    100% agree. I do the same thing. 99% of them will take the deal with no extras they are only getting $20 of that $70 for an hr.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good Bro andrew & will give this a go next time I go to a place other than seeing my regular, thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just put 2x $50 banknotes side by side, visible next to your things so she can see the cash but it’s next to your stuff so it’s not a tip or payment yet.

Good old “show me the money” works almost every time.

Banned
    Just put 2x $50 banknotes side by side, visible next to your things so she can see the cash but it’s next to your stuff so it’s not a tip or payment yet.

Good old “show me the money” works almost every time.
    Reminds me of back when extras didn't have a set standard price. The girls would take any amount as long as it is over $20.

FS was hard to get because the girls didn't want to be caught with a bunch of condoms in their possession during a council visit. In 41 Epping when it was under previous management, there was one Korean milf who offered FS, she hid her condoms in the baby wipes package. I only had $80 cash on me, she wanted $100 but she said she'll take that $80 as a "first timer discount".

Mamasan from previous management in 41 Epping was very cautious. The girls who worked there all told me that mamasan is very strict in regards to girls providing extras, she didn't want her business to get into trouble. Pre-COVID times Epping wasn't such a busy suburb so the whole Beecroft Rd strip was quite cheap to rent. I miss the Vietnamese bakery on the same strip right next to the kebab shop - $5 Banh Mi. That's what I used to get after a punt in Epping.

Banned
    Next time you rock up 80 bucks? Or back to full $100

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Reminds me of back when extras didn't have a set standard price. The girls would take any amount as long as it is over $20.

FS was hard to get because the girls didn't want to be caught with a bunch of condoms in their possession during a council visit. In 41 Epping when it was under previous management, there was one Korean milf who offered FS, she hid her condoms in the baby wipes package. I only had $80 cash on me, she wanted $100 but she said she'll take that $80 as a "first timer discount".

Mamasan from previous management in 41 Epping was very cautious. The girls who worked there all told me that mamasan is very strict in regards to girls providing extras, she didn't want her business to get into trouble. Pre-COVID times Epping wasn't such a busy suburb so the whole Beecroft Rd strip was quite cheap to rent. I miss the Vietnamese bakery on the same strip right next to the kebab shop - $5 Banh Mi. That's what I used to get after a punt in Epping.
    Your comment reminded me of a place in Roseville (Pacific Highway) many years ago which had some of their girls offer FS but men had to bring their own condoms. The first time I went there the girl told me that they waited to see if the customer stripped down first before talking about services in case he was a cop. Go figure. I was told that cops didn’t get undressed and asked if FS was available.

Today, it’s different. Councils hire a company that sends guys to see if FS is on offer and then sign stat decs for the council to take to magistrate courts to get orders to shut down.

Banned
    Today, it’s different. Councils hire a company that sends guys to see if FS is on offer and then sign stat decs for the council to take to magistrate courts to get orders to shut down.
    If councils are actively sending out PIs to investigate whether unlicensed shops are offering extras, why are there so many new massage shops opening up rather than closing down? Sounds a bit sus, it's as if some councillors are getting their pockets lined up to keep businesses running and expanding like mushrooms. Mind you that many LGA councillors officially get paid the same salaries as supermarket workers. The previous Ryde councillor had to resign because he was caught in a scandal, and I suppose it's because he can't live on a $50k salary trying to look flashy all the time.

On the other hand these days there's many open minded MLs who bring boxes of condoms with them without trying to conceal it. Only once a Filipino ML wrapped my used condom in a tissue and asked me to take it with me on my way out. I suppose she's quite new to the business and didn't want to risk getting caught. If caught, does the penalty apply to shop only or does it apply to the girl as well?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    If councils are actively sending out PIs to investigate whether unlicensed shops are offering extras, why are there so many new massage shops opening up rather than closing down? Sounds a bit sus, it's as if some councillors are getting their pockets lined up to keep businesses running and expanding like mushrooms. Mind you that many LGA councillors officially get paid the same salaries as supermarket workers. The previous Ryde councillor had to resign because he was caught in a scandal, and I suppose it's because he can't live on a $50k salary trying to look flashy all the time.

On the other hand these days there's many open minded MLs who bring boxes of condoms with them without trying to conceal it. Only once a Filipino ML wrapped my used condom in a tissue and asked me to take it with me on my way out. I suppose she's quite new to the business and didn't want to risk getting caught. If caught, does the penalty apply to shop only or does it apply to the girl as well?
    It comes and goes in waves depending on if one of the councillors is a fanatical Christian and raises the issue at council meetings. Council staff generally don’t want to chase the issue of massage shops and brothels. Sometimes the public too file complaints.
    Best option for shop owners is to be in industrial areas away from busy public places, schools, etc.

Banned
    I think you are overpaying. We get that for $50.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I think you are overpaying. We get that for $50.
    Please enlighten us. Where do you get NHJ and B2B and unlimited touching for $50….😳

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Damn bruh, where are you going that girls are regularly asking for $100 for a nhj? I'm still getting offered 1 pineapple for nhj and $70/$80 for b2b with lots of touching and exploring.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CursedCoomer View Post
    Damn bruh, where are you going that girls are regularly asking for $100 for a nhj? I'm still getting offered 1 pineapple for nhj and $70/$80 for b2b with lots of touching and exploring.
    As I wrote above, all those brothers who're paying only $50 to $80 for NHJ + B2B + lots of touching and explorations, please do share the names of shops and/or girls you're seeing.
    We could all save ourselves $30 to $50 or more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I wrote above, all those brothers who're paying only $50 to $80 for NHJ + B2B + lots of touching and explorations, please do share the names of shops and/or girls you're seeing.
    I saw Ally at 200 Stanmore. From memory it was $90 for half hour upfront (store price) and included nude hj. She has some good reviews but with me she quite mechanical. Good looking girl though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For me, I KNOW my thresholds, so doesn't matter "who goes first". When I first started, I'd lay a pineapple on the massage table to indicate my interest in extras. After a couple of months, no need. Depending on my interest in the lady, if high, I'll ask about extras and cost. If not so high, I'll let her bring it up. MOST of the time, it's "as expected", within my ranges. But I do the homework and know the going rates going in. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised when the price quote is on the low side. For the "up to you" responses, I pick the mid-point between MY low and high "gates".

Now, recently, I did get an OTT quote. Had read an AR with BBBJ quoted as 2p's, FS for 3p's. However, when I asked about FS, it was not an option WITH ME. Fine, up to her. Her prices FOR ME: 2p's NHJ, 3p's oral. I just said, "No thank you". She asked how we should spend the last 20 minutes (45 minute booking), I just said she should continue the massage. My calculation was, worst case, would give me time to mentally select my alternate target and calculate route. Best case, she might make a counter offer. 2 minutes later, she asked about any "renewed" interest in a HJ. I simply quoted MY prices: 1p and 2p respectively for what was on offer. She accepted MY price for oral. I will readily admit I was complacent and hadn't asked which oral; it was covered. OK, again, up to her. Actually it was a decent CBJ, fondling and stroking allowed (no penetration). WIR: no, but at least now I KNOW what her battle gear - birthday suit looked like, and what her experience was like FOR ME. I'm GUESSING that REPEAT visits to woo her MIGHT lead to further upgrades, but honestly, I don't have the time nor the interest to pursue (especially as it was a bit of a slog to get there).

Bottom line: I always consider an OTT quote as one of those "it never hurts to ask", but I also KNOW what my prices will be FOR HER. And given that the standard prices work so well for so many, it's RARE when an exception occurs. Just disrespectful to those who DO deliver, and my Opal card will carry me anywhere I want to go. Nice thing about SYD, there ARE so MANY options...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    For me, I KNOW my thresholds, so doesn't matter "who goes first". When I first started, I'd lay a pineapple on the massage table to indicate my interest in extras. After a couple of months, no need. Depending on my interest in the lady, if high, I'll ask about extras and cost. If not so high, I'll let her bring it up. MOST of the time, it's "as expected", within my ranges. But I do the homework and know the going rates going in. Sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised when the price quote is on the low side. For the "up to you" responses, I pick the mid-point between MY low and high "gates".

Now, recently, I did get an OTT quote. Had read an AR with BBBJ quoted as 2p's, FS for 3p's. However, when I asked about FS, it was not an option WITH ME. Fine, up to her. Her prices FOR ME: 2p's NHJ, 3p's oral. I just said, "No thank you". She asked how we should spend the last 20 minutes (45 minute booking), I just said she should continue the massage. My calculation was, worst case, would give me time to mentally select my alternate target and calculate route. Best case, she might make a counter offer. 2 minutes later, she asked about any "renewed" interest in a HJ. I simply quoted MY prices: 1p and 2p respectively for what was on offer. She accepted MY price for oral. I will readily admit I was complacent and hadn't asked which oral; it was covered. OK, again, up to her. Actually it was a decent CBJ, fondling and stroking allowed (no penetration). WIR: no, but at least now I KNOW what her battle gear - birthday suit looked like, and what her experience was like FOR ME. I'm GUESSING that REPEAT visits to woo her MIGHT lead to further upgrades, but honestly, I don't have the time nor the interest to pursue (especially as it was a bit of a slog to get there).

Bottom line: I always consider an OTT quote as one of those "it never hurts to ask", but I also KNOW what my prices will be FOR HER. And given that the standard prices work so well for so many, it's RARE when an exception occurs. Just disrespectful to those who DO deliver, and my Opal card will carry me anywhere I want to go. Nice thing about SYD, there ARE so MANY options...
    Love the calculation. Use the massage time to mentally select an alternate haha. Brilliant!

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    Pretty much all the girls at Parra Blossom give this rate, which means the sister shops (Sydney Baby Massage and Sydney Girl Massage) they work at should also be the same cost. Also the aunty/milf shops are guaranteed to be $50 for nhj and $70/$80 for b2b. If you're down you can do fs for 2 pineapples only.

Now what are the names of these shops where the girls are regularly asking for $100 for a nhj so we can avoid?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast