Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask "how much". Instead, make them an offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like the show money thing. I've always done that too. I remember once one m/l was being unreasonable & trying to way overcharge so I shrugged my shoulders & left without even getting the massage. Never be afraid to walk away, it keeps you in control.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I like the show money thing. I've always done that too. I remember once one m/l was being unreasonable & trying to way overcharge so I shrugged my shoulders & left without even getting the massage. Never be afraid to walk away, it keeps you in control.
    If you walk away without getting what you want because they won't charge you less than they usually do, who's in control?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i agree $50 for NHJ, and any extra , b2b , maybe $80 in total,
    it seems that we are the ones pushing up prices by offering the $100 , so then the girls see this as the new standard. we should all sit back and set the price at $50 nhj, $80 b2b $100 maybe include bbj.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by badone View Post
    i agree $50 for NHJ, and any extra , b2b , maybe $80 in total,
    it seems that we are the ones pushing up prices by offering the $100 , so then the girls see this as the new standard. we should all sit back and set the price at $50 nhj, $80 b2b $100 maybe include bbj.
    Do you find it that the older ML are more willing to negotiate on the price compared to the younger blood. My experience has been that, younger ones are less willing to budge on their prices. Unfortunately I prefer the younger and more fresher fruit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Do you find it that the older ML are more willing to negotiate on the price compared to the younger blood. My experience has been that, younger ones are less willing to budge on their prices. Unfortunately I prefer the younger and more fresher fruit
    not necessarily , i have seen younger ones too, i just mention the $50 in the beginning , maybe if one waits for the girl to initiate saying do you want NHJ , then they are in control, and by then one may be too horny .... lol ,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This logically works and sounds great until I start thinking with my other head. Jokes aside this is great. I support this method.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    This logically works and sounds great until I start thinking with my other head. Jokes aside this is great. I support this method.
    Perhaps another benefit of being old - she KNOWS you're experienced and set in your ways...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always been $50 NHJ, $70-80 B2B, $100 bj and $150 FS in 95% of the shops I visit. Sometimes even $100 for FS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Always been $50 NHJ, $70-80 B2B, $100 bj and $150 FS in 95% of the shops I visit. Sometimes even $100 for FS.
    Agreed, those are my thresholds which I have no problem adhering to in RnT's.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The market is over inflated. For a quick massage and a NHJ. if you paying $150 you need your head read.

I’ve been doing this for a while now and works every time. the only price I pay for in a massage situation is the 30min price. I don’t go seeking for extras straight up. Jump up on table naked cock tucked out pointing towards the toes. As they massage they can see you getting hard and then start asking “extra extra” Last week I was in a well know Sydney place late one arvo that normally 100 for “extras” on top of massage

I always go with $50 extra in 2x $20 and a $10.
    $30 in the main part and an extra $20 in a hidden spot so when I open my wallet it’s not seen.

Most of the time I get a NHJ for and extra $30 on top of the massage price. If you paint the picture you didn’t know “extras” were on the table and show only $30 they will take that all day every day as generally the only money they make are the extra tips…

Stand firm “haven’t got any more money” they will push and push. Stand firm only $30 they will take it.

In 3 years only had a handful say no. If she’s really good I will pull the extra $20 out. Had one that called my bluff and said you finish your self. That was an interesting concept, started to have a wank on the table and it must have turned her on. She took the $30 and helped out with a CBJ.

Saved myself heaps over the years. We as a community need to push back. Prices are outrageous. I always have a chuckle when I see guys post it cost me $200 in extras 🤦🏼*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you have only ever seen an ML one time before moving on since the 'didn't know about extras' line only works once?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks coastguy... That's very useful. I tend to go in sessions with broken down notes such as 1x $50, 2 or 3 $20s and 1x $10 and have certain amounts in a couple pockets and take out according to the situation.

Anyways, I've abstained from punting for a little while now but have thought about the proposition when it comes to a fair price (agree that extras mentioned seems abit too inflated).

Here's my thinking based on a 30min RNT session:

- First 5min or so is the intro, small talk, undressing, setting up wateva.
    - The next 10 or so mins is the massage.
    - This leaves 15mins for the WL offer, provide and conduct the agreed extras (maybe less to include time for clean up, shower or getting dress so 10mins perhaps)

At $50, that's the equivalent of $200 an hour for 15mins of work or $250 and hour IF done in 10mins (excluding wateva base rate they earn)

So if you break it down like this to the WL... from that perspective isn't that still appealing financially? (Obviously it's ultimately their discretion and you must be respectful)

Admittedly, I haven't tried this approach in practice yet... Will give it a go when the next opportunity comes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    So you have only ever seen an ML one time before moving on since the 'didn't know about extras' line only works once?
    Good point, but not a solution for those of us who want to upgrade past Economy Class... And I wouldn't think that she'd be putting in ANY effort to keep him as a repeat customer... More like wanting to finish fast and be done with it.

Maybe this is the reason that his gangbang party seemed to have never taken place:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2573180

And why he's a bit short in the AR department...

Bottom line: I have MY price and if we're in agreement, that's a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah there about 300 massage shops over Sydney. Shop around try the fruits they offer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Walk away will blue balls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So to set the record straight, yeah it actually went well. As many suggested it was for OF content. Fairly common actually. If you bothered to stick around and read the other comments there are a few of these occurring from time to time and it looks like Jesse nailed it in her response.

You must have been one of the countless that didn’t fit the criteria and got sand in ya mangina. Carnt please everyone.

Economy class what a laugh. Please….
    Did you bother to read.. can you actually read…. There are numerous well known places that I have done this at….. next you will be asking where… like I’m going to list so they get in the shit…

For some on a slow day $30 is better than 0 but hey seems you know it all.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That "hiding the money in your wallet" trick, I used to do that every time I get pulled over by a cop in Malaysia. It's the cheapest way to bribe them. You open your wallet with only a couple of 10s there, that's the price they'll accept, lol @ the fuckers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Coastguy. You're one tight ass every girls hate you.
    Your tricks might work on the" left over" !! Be a gentleman Just Pay them what's worth.....you don't have to over pay them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Coastguy. You're one tight ass every girls hate you.
    Your tricks might work on the" left over" !! Be a gentleman Just Pay them what's worth.....you don't have to over pay them.

Alright then, woods how much does a HJ cost. Break it down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    If you walk away without getting what you want because they won't charge you less than they usually do, who's in control?
    She doesn't get income & I get to keep mine & she isn't the last m/l in Sydney.

Therefore, I am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast