Thread: Happy Endings

Senior Member(無間使者)

Happy Endings

Been a while since I've been. Probably about 2 years......

But returned to a few of my old regular shops. Noticed they're all like asking for at least 80 for a happy ending, 100 for nude HJ, and 150+ for FS for a few of them.

I've just scrapped massages and now just got back to going to Ginza for 30 min sessions where its averaging 180 per half but that's full service and a lovely CIM finish....

Question is when the hell did massages get so expensive for the extras and why would anyone bother now? Especially since a 1hr massage with a nude HJ is now typically 170-180ish and a 30 min session in a top tier shop like Ginza with all options on the table for the same price?

Whats everyones take on this?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Been a while since I've been. Probably about 2 years......

But returned to a few of my old regular shops. Noticed they're all like asking for at least 80 for a happy ending, 100 for nude HJ, and 150+ for FS for a few of them.

I've just scrapped massages and now just got back to going to Ginza for 30 min sessions where its averaging 180 per half but that's full service and a lovely CIM finish....

Question is when the hell did massages get so expensive for the extras and why would anyone bother now? Especially since a 1hr massage with a nude HJ is now typically 170-180ish and a 30 min session in a top tier shop like Ginza with all options on the table for the same price?

Whats everyones take on this?
    $100 for nhj is way overs. They do try and upsell by calling it "body to body" sometimes but even then it shouldn't be more than $80.

Basic pricing is:
    Nhj - $50
    B2B - $80
    BJ - $100
    FS - $150.

At some shops you can still get fs at $100, very few $80, she will be older though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Simple answer is sometimes I just want to lie there and have a cute young lady take care of me.

Especially if my knee or back is playing up and I’m not up to full service fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    $100 for nhj is way overs. They do try and upsell by calling it "body to body" sometimes but even then it shouldn't be more than $80.

Basic pricing is:
    Nhj - $50
    B2B - $80
    BJ - $100
    FS - $150.

At some shops you can still get fs at $100, very few $80, she will be older though.
    Some are charging $200 for FS. Might as well go to a brothel if you're paying close to $250 all up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Some are charging $200 for FS. Might as well go to a brothel if you're paying close to $250 all up.
    Some girls will try and charge all sorts of prices if they think they can get away with it. That's why it's important to know what is standard, if they insist on the inflated price up to you what you do next.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my opinion, MLs are only worth for a NHJ to get you over the line and the correct total damage is 50+50 / 30 min. Anything more in a massage shop is a waste of money as you can get it elsewhere in a more comfortable setting and guaranteed outcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer a HE done well than FS. MLs all the way for me.

Tbf the cash saved is a substantial bonus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Simple answer is sometimes I just want to lie there and have a cute young lady take care of me.

Especially if my knee or back is playing up and I’m not up to full service fun.
    That makes sense. However, in my limited experience you are not really getting the half hour or full hour of massage. For example if you go for half hour, they start with the hj routine within about 10-15 mins. If you opt for full service, the massage time is even less. You basically pay $50 for a non existent massage and then $150 on top of that for full service.

I have read threads from years ago where the value was insane in comparison to the prices they are charging today. I guess I missed out lol.

And I get it, that is what they charge and you can opt not to partake. Interesting discussing though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

Basic pricing is:
    Nhj - $50
    B2B - $80
    BJ - $100
    FS - $150.

Where abouts in the package is touching allowed/permitted? I've been to a shop where touching wasn't allowed at the $50 mark but was ok at $70.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    depends on the girl,
    128 Anzac pde kensington,
    epping ,
    Bexley , forest rd,
    if we stick to the basic pricing , best for all , if one offers more the girls will consider that the norm. i just offer the $50 at the beginning ,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. I was loving CBD style until it went wonky. Now I just go straight to Ginza. No wondering what Ill get and the price is pretty well the same but with a great bbbj guaranteed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    inflation, its been in the news man the last few years along with the rental crisis, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    inflation, its been in the news man the last few years along with the rental crisis, lol
    Yeah but FS prices are the same pretty much. So its only massage side that's gone up. Which brings me back to my argument it's much better value just going straight to top tier FS places like Ginza.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Yeah but FS prices are the same pretty much. So its only massage side that's gone up. Which brings me back to my argument it's much better value just going straight to top tier FS places like Ginza.
    Bro, FS prices have gone up across the board. Let's take GC and the lowest priced girls there to keep it simple. It used to be $150/30mins for most of the C girls there, going up to $250/hr. Now, C girls are minimum $180/30mins, $300/hr.

I get it that you might be confused by the much greater variation in pricing. It used to be either the stock standard $250/hr priced girls, or the higher tier $280/hr girls (sometimes a rare $300/hr popping up), but these days the variations are crazy. Girls charging $300/hr, $320/hr, $350/hr, and even the 30min rates vary in the same way.

It all makes it feel like FS prices haven't gone up much but they have for sure!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    key reason I now only go to ada's stores and MAC(if I'm in the city) is no bull shit, feel like every time I visit a new shop is a gamble, and I rather back a sure thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GC prices for 30mins generally quite good and includes a shower. ML working for entire day with no shower and all the guys titty fking her. Then add $150 on top of $50 half hr massage fee. Both unhygenic and uneconomic against GC.

Most times MLs doesn't stack up against GC unless it is a unique experience like Una's amazing catbath at Thornleigh or Sherry's amazing shower skills at Mirage. Unless an ML offers a unique skill or the now rare TT or edging skill, ML not worth it...or ML can do a legit massage with pt2 like Thai Pam.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some girls tried to bump up their prices even beyond 300 but soon learned people are not that desperate. Example is Korean Kay at 42G. She tried 220/30 min for a couple of weeks and now down to 200.

Still quite pricey and not worth it unless you know the girl ticks all boxes. I myself have reduced my punting not because that I can't afford it but simply because most these girls are not worth more than 150/30 min.