Thread: J Arisa - Short hair petite cutie with the works - Great time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Arisa - Short hair petite cutie with the works - Great time

Hi Guys,

Renegade Master back once again with the ill behaviour & shill review.

This place has now hit critical mass. 6 new girls on the roster yesterday on top of all the other girls. The newbies were 2 jap, 2 Korean, Viet and thai, its too much for me to resist with my serious yellow fever. The photos were awesome and Arisa caught my eye so I just had to sample the hospitality. I just love cute skinny Asian girls. The thing is he also has white girls, French, just all sorts of great stuff from around the world. mmmmm

Arisa-2-on-floor-crop-2_3.jpg Arisa-2-front-to-camera-crop-2_3-300x500.jpg
    more pics...
    Name: Arisa
    Height: 160ish cm
    Body: Slim size 4 - very skinny waist but curvy
    Tits: B cups
    Pussy: All smooth, laser
    English: Almost none
    Rates: $160 - 30min
    $230 - 45min
    $280 - 1 hour
    Services: BBBJ
    CIM
    Kissing yes - jav style tounge kissing
    B2B with oil
    DATY
    FIV ect.
    no FIA

The Review

Quick Summary:
    • Fresh Super Cute & authentic Jap girl
    • Room has shower & bed but small
    • Great vibe and personality but limited eng

Longer Version:

Will keep this one brief as most people know this place quite well and what goes on, its a legit FS place. Arisa is fresh just 2 days in Australia and i doubt shes worked in the industry before, alot of things i had to guide her rather than she knowing.

She comes in the room wearing a once piece tight one piece mini skirt dress. Normal underwear not sexy type, i prefer normal one, it just goes to show me its a normal girl and not long time sex worker which i love, fresh! Very nice great body, great cute face also, very exotic features with extra wide eyes, not western type, but more Asian, just how i like it a beautiful sex cat. I'm in the mood for delicious ramen or a authentic laxa, the white bread and butter just doesn't satisfy as it once used too. Yellow fever has kicked in hard lately.

She is super super tight, we had to use a fair bit of lube to get it in, and then she took quite a pounding i slipped out a few times, but it felt great. When she first hoped on it, only the head went in, it was tight as fuck, then i could feel the pressure on my shaft when she went down on it, then after that i shoved it in balls deep, amazing feeling super super tight. had her in doggy style, missionary, standing from behind, spooning her ect.. just a great show all round, she will be popular get her while you can.

This was much better than going to see Tay Tay, i say Nay nay!

Enjoy guys & happy punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you feel rushed at all? It was probably the girl last time i was there, but i didn't get anywhere near a full 60 min sesh. I should probs not have been so easily persuaded but i wasn't feeling it and left. Don't want to put down this establishment but I'm heading back to Sydney next week and wondering if i should give them another go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    which girl did you try? i stick to Japanese man i find them the best, just awesome hospitality

rushed noooo she put on the timer when we started (and i do also when she walks in) we used all the time and went over a bit.
    I fucked her in 5 positions so much that she got cramps - when her timer went off with 10min warning she said, ok last time to come and got back on ahahahahaha we went within a few minutes of the end and then offered me a shower, this put us well over the time im sure.

ps never did she say no to anything or show any attitude or annoyance, just happy laughing trying to understand the instructions hehehe ... this i find is the case with all japs, they wona please their men, well most, not the japs at shitty susex star that i got.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd prefer not to name her. But she was quite young and not jap. Probably a bit of inexperience on my part as well as hers. I need to try this Japanese hospitality i hear so many good things about

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah bro Jap girls is where its at, if you cant get that then korean.... south not the north eheheh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How accurate is the pics? She looks cute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    How accurate is the pics? She looks cute.
    much better in real life man, skinny , more curvy, her hair was that short but fuller and nicer, very very, the face was just amazing when i was fucking and spooning her i was looking into her face and it was cute as a button nose, but the eyes more slanted and japanese, just really nice, shes from tokio. im big and shes tight sex is great, i had her in doggy style and arched her back he asshole looked amazing and her tight little peach muff, just perfect form man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    I'd prefer not to name her. But she was quite young and not jap. Probably a bit of inexperience on my part as well as hers. I need to try this Japanese hospitality i hear so many good things about
    I had two girls that finished 15 minutes early late last year,with one then taking a long shower int the time available. I politely reminded her that I had booked and paid for 60 minutes, which does not include a 10 minute shower for her. She apologised and assured me it wouldn't happen again. WTF. I mentioned to Jesse and .... they popped once more on the roster, then disappeared from the roster. I am sure this is not solely a consequence of my feedback as I expect other customers experienced the same. But .... it is always worth providing that feedback back to Reception and Jesse if he is there. He mentioned one was working at a another shop renown for this. I haven't been there, so cannot mention it, obviously.

Like T1000, I have never had this happen from a Japanese girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    much better in real life man, skinny , more curvy, her hair was that short but fuller and nicer, very very, the face was just amazing when i was fucking and spooning her i was looking into her face and it was cute as a button nose, but the eyes more slanted and japanese, just really nice, shes from tokio. im big and shes tight sex is great, i had her in doggy style and arched her back he asshole looked amazing and her tight little peach muff, just perfect form man.
    Just saw arisa today. Bro you’re right, she is much cuter irl and the height difference between me and her added to that. She was also very tight as you said, Can tell she is definately new to this. I came so quick during mish with her. Thank god it was only a short session.

She has a warm bubbly personality and quite social which was good. Definately a good gfe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Just saw arisa today. Bro you’re right, she is much cuter irl .......
    your welcome, happy to hear this, I enjoy spreading the love around almost as much as spreading their legs.

This is what its all about, getting the gems avoiding the duds in the ruff with some good honest reviews.

I prob didn't do her justice with he review, kept it short this time but mainly coz its a fs place you know ur getting sex bbbj cim ect.. with a great girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review. They should take photos of the girl inside the shop for more credibility

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    they have photos of some of the girls inside, prob just a matter or time id say