Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club or empire

Junior Member(有D料到)

Club or empire

Sorry, i know this has probably been discussed at length before, but wanting some recent intel. I'm very new to punting. Had some great times at RnTs in syd and bris and a so-so time at a syd FS shop. I've heard so many great things about ginza and i think i wanna try my luck there next week when I'm back in syd. Totally understanding that a punt is a punt and there is some element of luck, I'm trying to decide if i should go to empire (which is closer to where I'm staying), or go the extra little bit to club. Is there any notable difference in the venues or quality of girls? Second one I think i already know the answer to, as I've been reading the ARs. And should I book, or just rock up and see a line up? I've got a few i want to check out based on countless positive ARs, but I also want to see them in person and maybe get the receptionists tips based on my preference before I book based on ARs and pics from their site. Any tips to make my first ginza punt would be appreciated and I'll be posting a full AR (good or bad).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Sorry, i know this has probably been discussed at length before, but wanting some recent intel. I'm very new to punting. Had some great times at RnTs in syd and bris and a so-so time at a syd FS shop. I've heard so many great things about ginza and i think i wanna try my luck there next week when I'm back in syd. Totally understanding that a punt is a punt and there is some element of luck, I'm trying to decide if i should go to empire (which is closer to where I'm staying), or go the extra little bit to club. Is there any notable difference in the venues or quality of girls? Second one I think i already know the answer to, as I've been reading the ARs. And should I book, or just rock up and see a line up? I've got a few i want to check out based on countless positive ARs, but I also want to see them in person and maybe get the receptionists tips based on my preference before I book based on ARs and pics from their site. Any tips to make my first ginza punt would be appreciated and I'll be posting a full AR (good or bad).
    Both Ginza shops have been my go to for the majority of my punts. Club the girls get to stay in their own rooms for their whole shifts, whereas Empire the girls for the most part go to different rooms for each session (although some girls like to stay in their own rooms much like in Club). Both shopÂ’s rooms are about the same quality IÂ’d say, some bigger and smaller and all have showers. Both have discreet entrances and reception have been a lot more keen to ask for feedback on the girl after the session. If you want info on a girl or type of girl youÂ’re after theyÂ’d be able to help you out if you text them, as long as itÂ’s not during a busy period like when the roster goes up then theyÂ’d give you more info (although theyÂ’d most likely recommend girls who arenÂ’t as busy or popular).

As for the quality of girls, both shops have their share of girls that have their regular fans booking them out for the day (the K service queens for example like Jessie and Rebecca). Empire tends to have more girls compared to Club due to Empire having more rooms, so if youÂ’re after a line up Empire is the go. Club since the girls have their own room the line up would be pictures on the IPad on the reception desk of the available girls. Some would say Club has the better quality of girls, but Empire nowadays have quite a few gems as well.

Personally I would go for a booking of a well reviewed girl, or one that interests you cause the good popular ones would be most likely booked out.

Hope this helps and happy punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm a Club person.
    Club has better rooms. They don't smell like cigarettes.
    K Misha and K Julia are also at Club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Deleted post. Found the answer to my question. Ginza Empire and Ginza club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also club for me, I find the girls at Club are generally more attractive than the girls at Ginza empire and also finding a parking spot is a pain in the ass there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Both are fine and both have horrible websites, particularly empire, with those tiny photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The design of Ginza Empire feels as if it was made for what it is. From the reception, the waiting room, the hall ways, etc...
    Ginza Club on the other hand very much as a retro-fitted feel. It really is 2 separate buildings, where you literally walk out into the joining backyards.
    To compare the inside of the room themselves, Ginza Empire rooms are built for the purpose (bed+basin+shower), and Ginza Club rooms are built for actual living in (small kitchen-type area, maybe a lounge area, bedroom, bathroom, etc...). Of which I believe that the some of the girls actually do live there aswell while their on the job.

At Empire, once you pick a girl, you get told to goto a room number and wait for the girl (or walk with the girl). Where as at Club, you don't get a line up (you pick from the website photos), and get told to go to a room where the girl is already waiting (they phone the girl to expect you). So it kinda has a GF/booty call experience to it.

And if you really want a unique and memorable room, be sure to go to Ginza Club and ask for the Hello Kitty room. I'm not kidding!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think Club do line up. I have heard Empire does but unlikely you see the popular girls, especially the ones that has many good ARs on here. So I recommend doing your research and book so you won't be dissapointed.

In regards to girl quality, I think because the girl is allocated a room in Club, the girl tend to be the popular ones, otherwise it a waste of either the shop or girl money. For Empire there is still good WL such as K Rebecca, J Asumi, K IU etc. Therefore it really about which shop has the girl you want to see I say haha. Both shop receptionist always ask for your feedback after session so the quality is sorta consistent (at least above a threshold)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Also club for me, I find the girls at Club are generally more attractive than the girls at Ginza empire and also finding a parking spot is a pain in the ass there
    The street parking in front of GC is normally clear during night time. If you're going for a late night punt there's ample of parking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I had the hello kitty room last night and was surprised, the bathroom was big... had a bathtub too.

With GC about 3 weeks ago, while I was waiting I did see a few girls come to greet another punter...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Both are fine and both have horrible websites, particularly empire, with those tiny photos.
    Bro, tell me about it. Fucking hate both websites.

The GE one has heaps of girl profiles arranged in such a way that you have to scroll to the right to see more profiles, and it has this annoying "feature" where it snaps back to the first column if you haven't scrolled further for a few seconds. Coupled with the randomization of the photos each time you reload the page, it's a complete chore going through that website.

The GC one is better, no auto snap back feature, but it doesn't load properly in https!

They've tried to alleviate some of the pain by putting links to the girls profiles in the roster page now but they're still terrible web pages, FMD...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would happily redesign their webpage if they gave me free sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, tell me about it. Fucking hate both websites.

The GE one has heaps of girl profiles arranged in such a way that you have to scroll to the right to see more profiles, and it has this annoying "feature" where it snaps back to the first column if you haven't scrolled further for a few seconds. Coupled with the randomization of the photos each time you reload the page, it's a complete chore going through that website.

The GC one is better, no auto snap back feature, but it doesn't load properly in https!

They've tried to alleviate some of the pain by putting links to the girls profiles in the roster page now but they're still terrible web pages, FMD...
    That kills me too the flipping back and there are so many I forget where I was up to!
    I like empire.

Banned
    My only question is in regards to the new French lady who chose to do MASSAGE + HJ only in GC... Like why don't she work in a massage shop instead of a brothel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    My only question is in regards to the new French lady who chose to do MASSAGE + HJ only in GC... Like why don't she work in a massage shop instead of a brothel?
    Yeah, that occurred to me as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She gets paid way more working at Ginza lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    She gets paid way more working at Ginza lol
    If she gets business..
    Ginza is a brothel not a massage venue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shes taking up a room the could be used for someone making $$$ unless Ginza gets the same room rate regardless?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's in Empire right, likely that the shop gives the room for same rate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    The design of Ginza Empire feels as if it was made for what it is. From the reception, the waiting room, the hall ways, etc...
    Ginza Club on the other hand very much as a retro-fitted feel. It really is 2 separate buildings, where you literally walk out into the joining backyards.
    To compare the inside of the room themselves, Ginza Empire rooms are built for the purpose (bed+basin+shower), and Ginza Club rooms are built for actual living in (small kitchen-type area, maybe a lounge area, bedroom, bathroom, etc...). Of which I believe that the some of the girls actually do live there aswell while their on the job.

At Empire, once you pick a girl, you get told to goto a room number and wait for the girl (or walk with the girl). Where as at Club, you don't get a line up (you pick from the website photos), and get told to go to a room where the girl is already waiting (they phone the girl to expect you). So it kinda has a GF/booty call experience to it.

And if you really want a unique and memorable room, be sure to go to Ginza Club and ask for the Hello Kitty room. I'm not kidding!
    Thanks for the info. I'm in town for a couple of nights. Maybe I need to visit both to compare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast