Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club or empire

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpio85 View Post
    Sorry, i know this has probably been discussed at length before, but wanting some recent intel. I'm very new to punting. Had some great times at RnTs in syd and bris and a so-so time at a syd FS shop. I've heard so many great things about ginza and i think i wanna try my luck there next week when I'm back in syd. Totally understanding that a punt is a punt and there is some element of luck, I'm trying to decide if i should go to empire (which is closer to where I'm staying), or go the extra little bit to club. Is there any notable difference in the venues or quality of girls? Second one I think i already know the answer to, as I've been reading the ARs. And should I book, or just rock up and see a line up? I've got a few i want to check out based on countless positive ARs, but I also want to see them in person and maybe get the receptionists tips based on my preference before I book based on ARs and pics from their site. Any tips to make my first ginza punt would be appreciated and I'll be posting a full AR (good or bad).
    heyy good luck with ur first venture to Ginza...

you have a few things to consider i think...

Do i want a lineup and what is my prefereed type of girl either nationality or biody type...

travelling all the way here to sydney i wouldnt be too fuseed about the extra travel/walk to club because:
    a) the girl might be worth the walk and
    b) even if u book a girl at empire you're probs 20-30% chance still having to do the walk as some of the girls may be working out from 278 shop...

i reckon figure out which girl you want first rather than let distance of the shop limit you to who u wanna see

re the 2 shops historically Club used to have the better and more premium girls and they hold a higher standard in terms of service... but lately with reception asking each customer for feedback even in the small 278 shop i've not really had bad service other than the odd sub par service and even then thats like 7.5 -8 service and was probly due to rushed 30mins or i saw them later in the evening...

both shops have excellent reception team... you have Handsome Oppa at 278 and handsome chinese guy at Club but being ur first time there it might be hard for them to give you solida recommendation and knowing what types of girls would suit you.

i usually with new girls will go is she similar to this girl or that girl so it gives me a much better idea than reading off the description

If you do opt for going for lineup then Empire is better option and id suggest going early like 1030 when shop opens or after 2pm when the shopping is not as busy as its after lunch time rush and before end of work rush hahaha

and best to figure out your punting and sex styles even if its with ML or in personal life do you like being led or want to be the one calling the shots or want to be just star fish...

this will help u decide getting GFE girl PSE girl or top top service girl and help set ur expectations u cant really expect a 9/10 out 10 service girl from one of the new J Girls
    at the same time the girls who give this level of service and having that experience to serve you as a king wont be as young and firm body and as cute and pretty as the new J Girls...

hahhaha pick wisely and plan ahead to ensure u get the best experience lol

do you mind sharing what ur preferences are for girls and who you have narrowed down in your to punt list?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh and for me personally both shops are good for me i dont favour one of the other i follow the girls i wanna see hahaha but one of the pros with Club and 278 is that they stay there for the day so often the bed sheets are already made and they are all used to the routine where as id say 1% of the time at empire have had time where the girl forgot to get towel or forget to get mouthwash lol i think they assumed mouthwash was in the room similar to handwash and the cups hahaha

but thats really just nit picking overall both are great shops comapared to the other ones i been at in the city and the hit rate for service is much better alot of the newbie J girls at other shops i find are a bit cold...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quality of girls is the same. Sometimes 310 gets the top girls and sometimes 479 does. It evens out in the long run.
    Reception staff excellent at both shops.
    Quality of rooms a slight advantage to 310 because they have the property next door with the big apartment style rooms.
    310 has 3 small rooms 5, 11, and 12, the rest are medium size and there are around 10 large size ones.
    479 has around 3 small rooms, the rest are medium size, and around 3 large ones.
    All rooms at both shops have aircon. All the aircon units are different so can take a while for you or the girl to figure out the remote, but they all work.
    For walk in and line up better to go to 479 you will get a larger line up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I actually went to empire...twice. I had an awesome time both times. I did some research, made a short list and went late, after 10pm. Both times, I was lucky to get someone from my list. My only regret, especially the second time, was not bringing more cash and not booking.
    Basically, my faith has been restored, and I'm starting to work out my preferences as I've not had a lot of experience outside of my partner or at shops.
    I'll definitely book next time and I'll have to try one of the girls at club next time if I think they tick my boxes.
    First night, at another shop, was a dud. I have a long AR on my three nights.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Quality of girls is the same. Sometimes 310 gets the top girls and sometimes 479 does. It evens out in the long run.
    Reception staff excellent at both shops.
    Quality of rooms a slight advantage to 310 because they have the property next door with the big apartment style rooms.
    310 has 3 small rooms 5, 11, and 12, the rest are medium size and there are around 10 large size ones.
    479 has around 3 small rooms, the rest are medium size, and around 3 large ones.
    All rooms at both shops have aircon. All the aircon units are different so can take a while for you or the girl to figure out the remote, but they all work.
    For walk in and line up better to go to 479 you will get a larger line up.
    yea agree that it evens itself out in the long run it was K Girl fever last few days at Empire
    but then K Sia came back briefly to club and now Miki has returned to club too

both shops have JAV girls and super young J Girls cant really go wrong and reception are awesome!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually went to empire...twice. I had an awesome time both times. I did some research, made a short list and went late, after 10pm. Both times, I was lucky to get someone from my list. My only regret, especially the second time, was not bringing more cash and not booking.
    Basically, my faith has been restored, and I'm starting to work out my preferences as I've not had a lot of experience outside of my partner or at shops.
    I'll definitely book next time and I'll have to try one of the girls at club next time if I think they tick my boxes.
    First night, at another shop, was a dud. I have a long AR on my three nights.
    yea not booking can be hard for the popular girls and when u go dury the busy times lol

how come not bring enough cash? didnt you know how much the girls wereupfront based on their profile?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think i had three on my short list and a couple of others on my "not so short" list. Had enough for 45 mins with any 3 of them, but reception really recommended ABJ Jade to me. And I'm glad they did. She had 45 mins free, but I only had enough cash for 30 mins. And I got convinced by a previous girl at another shop for more money for a second shot...so a little budget self control, plus it was an unexpected stay after my flight was cancelled.
    Live and learn. Won't be going to the other place again, and if I'm not booking, I'll bring enough cash as a buffer for the more expensive girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think i had three on my short list and a couple of others on my "not so short" list. Had enough for 45 mins with any 3 of them, but reception really recommended ABJ Jade to me. And I'm glad they did. She had 45 mins free, but I only had enough cash for 30 mins. And I got convinced by a previous girl at another shop for more money for a second shot...so a little budget self control, plus it was an unexpected stay after my flight was cancelled.
    Live and learn. Won't be going to the other place again, and if I'm not booking, I'll bring enough cash as a buffer for the more expensive girls.
    mind sharing who is on your list both the top 3 and the not so short listed? hahaha

haha yea i always try to bring little bit extra cash for emergency but i rarely ever do walk in on the odd occassion i rocked up and reception told me the new price cos the girls price increased overnight but it was like on $10

sometimes i carry extra in case i wanna extend but usually the girls i see for 30mins and wanna extend they have booking arleady i learnt to always bnring cash cos one time i was like $20 short and the surcharged for card was crazy and i dont want the details showing up on my account plus neither shop has atm....

yea best to confirm with reception i think with Ginza you pretty much guranteed 2 shots in a 60mins booking if the girl tries to shaft u and ask for more money complain to the intercom

ginza is quite fair i think one time i complained about no CIM and they checked girl profile and said yea we didnt put CIM on her profile see - that made me eat my words hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When GE originally started, the main difference was that CIM was included in the price. At Ginza, it was extra, like an extra $30 and you had to ask the girls.

Now CIM is included in the price at both shops for most girls and it’s reflected in the higher prices. So both are possibly on the same level.

Other punters have provided great advice on this thread.

For me, i like both shops and as it’s run by the same people, there isn’t a real difference anymore except for one aspect. I like the mirrors in GE as it gives the punter a visual 360 view that enhances the sexual experience. My recent session with K IU reinforces how the mirrors intensified the whole experience for her and myself.

Sorry, i know this has probably been discussed at length before, but wanting some recent intel. I'm very new to punting. Had some great times at RnTs in syd and bris and a so-so time at a syd FS shop. I've heard so many great things about ginza and i think i wanna try my luck there next week when I'm back in syd. Totally understanding that a punt is a punt and there is some element of luck, I'm trying to decide if i should go to empire (which is closer to where I'm staying), or go the extra little bit to club. Is there any notable difference in the venues or quality of girls? Second one I think i already know the answer to, as I've been reading the ARs. And should I book, or just rock up and see a line up? I've got a few i want to check out based on countless positive ARs, but I also want to see them in person and maybe get the receptionists tips based on my preference before I book based on ARs and pics from their site. Any tips to make my first ginza punt would be appreciated and I'll be posting a full AR (good or bad).
    Last edited by Putter; 05-03-2024 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    mind sharing who is on your list both the top 3 and the not so short listed? hahaha
    I deleted my list from wednesday for club and empire... I'm super paranoid.
    Here's my list i made for the last night. Turns out Jade was in my top 3...Makina and Mocha were both busy and I didn'task about Yoko, so I was lucky to see someone on my list. Definitely will be booking next time. This purely based on website descriptions and photos only. I'm thinking I'll do a similar thing next time and either book or give a heads up that i want to see a line up and decide on the spot. I'm not super fussy with girls, but had a particular type in mind that night, and I was more than satisfied.

J Yuka - C -4am inexp
    J makina - B - 3am inexp ☆
    J mocha - D - 4am , curvy ☆
    JAV rin hasumi - E - 2am exp, 45 minimum
    J yoko - 4am - C - tall skinny ☆
    J Mio - B+ 12am - good English
    ABJ jade - C - 4am - curvy, fit, good eng ☆

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12