Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role of Zinc for men, according to ChatGPT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Role of Zinc for men, according to ChatGPT

Do you take zinc tablets? I asked ChatGPT and this is what it said:

Zinc plays a role in various aspects of sexual health in men. It is an essential mineral involved in numerous physiological processes in the body, including reproductive function. Zinc is necessary for the production of testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, and it also helps regulate the synthesis of other hormones involved in sexual function.

Research suggests that zinc deficiency may be associated with decreased testosterone levels, which can affect libido, erectile function, and overall sexual health in men. Additionally, zinc is involved in sperm production and quality, and low zinc levels have been linked to reduced sperm count and motility.

Supplementation with zinc may be beneficial for men with low levels of this mineral, as it can help support healthy testosterone levels and improve various aspects of sexual function. However, it's essential to note that excessive zinc intake can have adverse effects and may disrupt the balance of other minerals in the body.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I take a zinc tablet a day, and also try tongkat ali supplement, it's a traditional medicine commonly used in SE Asia to increase libido and testosterone. There's also something called NMN that is suppose to increase longevity but I wouldn't know if it works however I noticed increase in energy

Banned
    Zinc is good for women as well as I heard testosterone is what increases sex drive in women but men need more of it than women. Women with a slightly elevated testosterone retain more muscles and are capable of experiencing better orgasms than most women but if over elevated can cause facial hair growth.

My zinc supplementation comes from two things - black sesame and a herb called He Shou Wu/Fo Ti. Fo Ti is good for retaining youthfulness but I normally take it in pill form for increased semen production. Combine the two together and at certain times I can cum 3-4 times in one day at my current age.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Zinc is like Gatorade for jizz.

Puts back what the load takes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oyster Oyster Oyster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think if your libido is down go for magnesium supplementation first. Almost everyone is somewhat deficient in magnesium due to farming practices leading to crops lower in magnesium. I would always use the powdered form rather than the tablets as I think they are better absorbed.

But yeah there is a reason ZMA is a testosterone booster, it is basically just zinc & magnesium.

Apparently it's best to take zinc on an empty stomach.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Yes I take a zinc tablet a day, and also try tongkat ali supplement, it's a traditional medicine commonly used in SE Asia to increase libido and testosterone. There's also something called NMN that is suppose to increase longevity but I wouldn't know if it works however I noticed increase in energy
    What mg is the zinc tab?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    What mg is the zinc tab?
    about 25mg, if you eat oysters regularly you don't need to take zinc tablet. You also get some from eggs and red meat too. Just don't overdo it, too much zinc affects copper intake

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Apparently it's best to take zinc on an empty stomach.
    Been taking it forever. It works.

No trouble getting one, maintaining one or chasing one. In fact I wake up with morning wood daily. Great way to be. I still don’t see why younger guys lose interest in pussy. The female form, it’s so beautiful.

Banging snatch is priority number one.

Always maintain your body in a healthy way so you can do just that. Smoking, drinking, drugs, bad food and no exercise will only slow you down and lead you to a bad sex life and an early grave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What mg is the zinc tab?
    The older you are, the higher dose you’d require.
    The National Institutes of Health considers 40 mg of zinc a day to be the upper limit dose for adults.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You doing something wrong if you need zinc tablets and can't get enough zinc from just your regular diet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    You doing something wrong if you need zinc tablets and can't get enough zinc from just your regular diet.
    I had wondered this, but can you expand?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had wondered this, but can you expand?
    I guess because lots of foods contain zinc (red meat, some veggies, dairy and nuts to list a few) and an adult male only requires 11mg per day, most people don't need to take supplements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin3 View Post
    I guess because lots of foods contain zinc (red meat, some veggies, dairy and nuts to list a few) and an adult male only requires 11mg per day, most people don't need to take supplements.
    Thanks, I knew they'd be a food source.
    If 11mg is the daily requirement and if one takes, say, 25mg, is the excess used for benefit or excreted without risk or harm?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    If you're over 50 years old, you'd probably need a daily intake of 30 mg of zinc especially if you're banging away and shooting your rocks off every couple of days. ���� �� ��

Oysters: One oyster contains about 5 mg, so you'd have to eat 6 oysters every day, 7 days a week, to maintain this level.
    Beef: A 100-gram serving of beef contains 4.79 mg of zinc. On the days when you don't eat 6 oysters, you'd eat 626 grams of beef!!!!

I'd rather just take one 40 mg tablet once a day.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just my breakfast alone is 6mg of zinc, that's half my daily zinc requirements

50grams of instant oats
    1 table spoon of peanut butter
    blueberries
    milk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is this misconception that tablet forms of nutrition is equal to real food nutrition.

I knew a guy who ate junk and supplemented his poor diet with all kinds of tablets. He looked like shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of people I talk to these days take all kinds of supplements
    It seem to be the norm after covid
    I just wonder if they are doing more damage than good with increased dosage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some years ago I was taking multi vitamin supplements but they didn't make any real difference so I stopped...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast