Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Role of Zinc for men, according to ChatGPT

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you take any supplements, always take them with your food. Not on an empty stomach.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So many variables

Banned
    Have anyone tried nutmeg? Probably has little to zero zinc in it (and toxic if more than 1/4 teaspoon ingested) but it has been an aphrodisiac for centuries. I normally sprinkle a dash into soups and warm milk tea

https://www.allohealth.care/healthfe...utmeg-sexually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not so sure, I had a dozen oysters last night and one of them didn't work!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Zinc is good for women as well as I heard testosterone is what increases sex drive in women but men need more of it than women. Women with a slightly elevated testosterone retain more muscles and are capable of experiencing better orgasms than most women but if over elevated can cause facial hair growth.

My zinc supplementation comes from two things - black sesame and a herb called He Shou Wu/Fo Ti. Fo Ti is good for retaining youthfulness but I normally take it in pill form for increased semen production. Combine the two together and at certain times I can cum 3-4 times in one day at my current age.
    Please advise name and where to order He Shou Wu/Fo Ti . I am interested to try but should be genuine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deep123 View Post
    Please advise name and where to order He Shou Wu/Fo Ti . I am interested to try but should be genuine.
    https://au.iherb.com/pr/dragon-herbs...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

This brand of He Shou Wu is the best imo. Had it for years. However the price had inflated from $30 originally to almost $50 nowadays so I'm taking a different brand that is cheaper but not as equally effective in my opinion.

Dragon Herbs formulation helps the body to absorb all the necessary components of the herb by boiling with black beans before drying and grinding into a powder. Other formulation like the one I'm taking has lower dose compared to this brand but I'm taking it on a daily basis for health reasons. If the Dragon Herbs brand is too expensive then I suggest taking it once or twice a week or take it one day before your punt.

I haven't had side effects but the label says it may have a diuretic effect on some people. Benefits? Semen volume increases to the point where my condom looks like it's about to get inflated by my cum. They say this herb is also helpful in restoring hair colour in older men but I'm not so sure as my grey hair keeps spreading these days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    my secret recipe : fermented garlic (peeled garlic+raw honey/manuka only)

see youtube how to make. Swallow 1 clove every morning with empty stomach.

After 1-2 months results will be seen. so be patience. It works for me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Many years ago an Aboriginal Elder called Uncle Boner from the Harda Harda Fasta Fasta tribe of North Queensland shared some ancient sacred knowledge with me and I have followed his teachings ever since.
    Every 6 months I travel up to North Queensland and on the night of the full moon I go out into the bush and find a Taipan snake and stare into it's eyes and sing the ancient sacred Taipan song Uncle Boner taught me to the snake.
    The snake then bites me and it's poison is very strong, but not deadly if you sing the song to it with the right feeling.
    So then I go into a coma and after one or two days of dreaming and doing the Taipan dance I awake and I am energised and my libido is crazy high and I get hard just thinking about pussy.
    And this lasts 6 months and then I go back to North Queensland and do it all over again.
    (Apologies to Indigenous peoples everywhere and to Carlos Castaneda for my impudence and irreverence and general lack of respect).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hendryguy View Post
    my secret recipe : fermented garlic (peeled garlic+raw honey/manuka only)

see youtube how to make. Swallow 1 clove every morning with empty stomach.

After 1-2 months results will be seen. so be patience. It works for me.
    The result is.... Pepe le Pew?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12