Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do the girls do with their income?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What do the girls do with their income?

We have all seen the recruitment pages of various shops. They're often written in Japanese, Korean or Chinese (you can copy/paste into Google translate for English) and they often suggest that girls could earn $1,000 to $3,000 per day, especially young J and K girls.

Does anyone know for sure what the high earners do with the money they make? Are there ML/WL building their property portfolios or flying first class around the world.

Keep in mind that in most cases these incomes are not declared to the ATO. Good old cash in the hand.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you can't take up a mortgage - so unlikely having property portfolios.
    I suspect they can make between 100k to 300k a year and then use their money to start up a nail salon or a tattoo studio in their home country.

Banned
    This is the biggest question I have as well. When I was working cash in hand doing all kinds of odd jobs from car washing to helping people build websites, I was very cautious not to bank in a single cent because I was afraid that it might raise a red flag at the ATO. A friend of mine who did DJing on the weekend banked in all his cash payments because it was a small amount and he only received it once in a while.

One ML who worked 4 days a week in several different shops told me she spent most of her money on her pretty expensive rent in the city, ate out all the time (she never cooked) and saved some just in case she needs to extend her student visa by enrolling in new courses. Not sure how she pays the college, either she presented a whole briefcase of cash or she banked in directly to the college's bank account.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Support family: parents (aka repay ty mother's milk), child(ren), siblings. Build a house, buy and furnish a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't forget drugs and of course gambling for seasoned workers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as one told me easy come easy go....... living the good life in sydney aint cheap ... and if they do save some familly in their country, then they might buy a car or apartment in their country and travel..;; that is in the dont get a drug adiction before all that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some buy property back home, one girl only took this job because her parents borrowed money for a business and then covid hit and they need to pay back the bank, one girl I know flew to Melbourne in business class, another bought front row tickets to Taylor swift,

Some girls are smart with their cash, others live the lifestyle and one I know was making $33000 a month at a high end establishment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d estimate 0.01% invest. The rest will have nothing to show but a memory and a few stamps in their passport.

Perhaps they might hookup with a punter who will take care of them???

Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year. Not forgetting any mental health issues that may be just around the corner from working in such an industry.

Great isn’t it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post

Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year. Not forgetting any mental health issues that may be just around the corner from working in such an industry.

Great isn’t it.
    Plenty of takers for old bikes mate!

Wait for the next thread of someone falling for a ML/WL, it's happening all the time! And yeah the biggest concern is mental health and that well explains excessive drug use and gambling habits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A ML I see told me she just paid $60K+ for a sexy little sports car. Cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    A ML I see told me she just paid $60K+ for a sexy little sports car. Cash.
    What a waste of money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    When they first start out they “go like the clappers”, sooner or later they get a dose of “the clap” and at the end of the ride they are “clapped out!”

Now regarding “plenty of takers for old bikes”, if anything is free of course it’s taken, irrespective of it’s intrinsic worth.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hard not to imagine what they do with the money. The amount they earn puts them well within the 99th percentile of earners in Australia, and probably close to the upper half of that group too.

Probably hard to stay disciplined with so much cash in hand.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Income & wealth/assets are 2 different things. I can imagine most probably spend it all on designer goods, travel etc. Hence why alot keep coming back to earn more once it runs out. And get stuck working in the industry.

Once they are used to the high income, hard to go back to a regular paying job. But only while theyre young & pretty, then customers (income) begin to slow down once age starts to catch up to them... unless she gives exceptionally great service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Knew one who was paying off a $800+ mortgage - reckoned 15 years on the job to pay it off - that’s a lot of cock

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.
    Or sends the money to her Thai boyfriends/Thai husbands back in the village to take care of them

Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post

Wait for the next thread of someone falling for a ML/WL, it's happening all the time! And yeah the biggest concern is mental health and that well explains excessive drug use and gambling habits.
    Only a very low value man would take on the old used up bike

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Knew one who was paying off a $800+ mortgage - reckoned 15 years on the job to pay it off - that’s a lot of cock
    As Coach Greg Adam says, "shes been ran through more times than the Holland tunnel"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Only a very low value man would take on the old used up bike
    Many girls out there who look like normal girls are also used bikes themselves but with slightly lower mileage than your average SW. Unless you're a prophet that marries a 12yo girl you're very unlikely to get a brand new bike when dating a free adult women.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Many girls out there who look like normal girls are also used bikes themselves but with slightly lower mileage than your average SW. Unless you're a prophet that marries a 12yo girl you're very unlikely to get a brand new bike when dating a free adult women.

Let’s be realistic. A “free adult woman” may have anywhere from zero to fifty parters before marriage. That’s in their life. A sex worker on average has fifty partners every two weeks. Year after year. Some even decade after decade.

YMMV

An apt expression in so many ways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The J and K WLs I've seen, they usually either studying or doing it to fund a business they want to start. They're aware this isn't a good long term gig and more of a jumpstart that they can take advantage while still young. That's a big reason why some of them only do this overseas. Once they're back home. No one will know.

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast