Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do the girls do with their income?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    The J and K WLs I've seen, they usually either studying or doing it to fund a business they want to start. They're aware this isn't a good long term gig and more of a jumpstart that they can take advantage while still young. That's a big reason why some of them only do this overseas. Once they're back home. No one will know.

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.
    The J&K girls may only do the s*x work few weeks at a time here then normal job/studies in their country where as alot of "normal" non-SW girls hook-up with guys 24/7.

So alot of "normal" girls now may have just as high body count as a SW. Or maybe even higher due to Tinder & the rise of hook ups.

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Many girls out there who look like normal girls are also used bikes themselves but with slightly lower mileage than your average SW. Unless you're a prophet that marries a 12yo girl you're very unlikely to get a brand new bike when dating a free adult women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Let’s be realistic. A “free adult woman” may have anywhere from zero to fifty parters before marriage. That’s in their life. A sex worker on average has fifty partners every two weeks. Year after year. Some even decade after decade.
    YMMV
    An apt expression in so many ways.
    LOL
    Thats the scary thing these days
    Imagine being the poor guy with good intentions, who marries a girl not knowing that she was a SW before (or lots of hook ups) & has had hundreds/thousands, or even Millions/Billions of cocks from all nationalities.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I really don't give a fuck what they spend their money on.
    They worked for it, they earnt it, its their money. How they spend it is their business.
    Does anyone really lie awake at night wondering how WLs spend their money? Does anyone wonder how their dentist, or hairdresser or plumber, or GP spends their money? I don't think so.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They worked for it, they earnt it, its their money. How they spend it is their business.
    Does anyone really lie awake at night wondering how WLs spend their money? Does anyone wonder how their dentist, or hairdresser or plumber, or GP spends their money? I don't think so.
    Can't agree more with this, I'm sure we have more than enough problems to worry about than thinking about how ML/WL spend their dosh. WGAF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This thread is not about “giving a fuck what they spend their money on”. It’s a chat about being curious.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Banned
    None of them are rocket scientists or astro physicists so whatever they do with their money is not doubt pointless. It’s like asking why they check your used dom for man juice? Perhaps they read the sperm like an old gypsy reading tea leaves. For good fortune. Whose good fortune? They don’t seem so lucky at the end of the day.

I’d like to know why ML’s come up with the bit about it being that time of the month and yes I’ve seen the napkins they use but why aren’t they on the pill? Why even go to work? Take the day off.

No use starting a rub-down unless it’s a shake-down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    has had hundreds/thousands, or even Millions/Billions of cocks from all nationalities.
    Reminds me of the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs when they're all on the cafe having lunch.

Mr. Brown : Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
    Mr. Blue : How many dicks is that?
    Mr. White : A lot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure they are as diverse as every other profession.

What do tradies spend their money on? or Doctors? or Dole Bludgers?

Without listing every WL or ML I have ever known.....it is a lot....most of the ladies I currently know do a combination of the following -
    Holidays
    Designer gear - especially handbags
    Pay Course fees
    Pay visa fees
    Pay rent
    Save a little each week
    Pay off a home for their Mother or themselves overseas.
    Eat out a lot

At the moment not one of the 8 ladies I know very well blows all her money week to week. They all have a plan and are working toward it.
    That is 2 x Japanese, 4 x Thai,1 x Sth American and 1 x HK Euro mix,
    I do know not every working gal is the same though. In the past I have known many who just spend spend spend and end up broke and working longer and for less money to try and recapture the glory days.
    An indian WL I knew in the 90's (used to visit her at home for sex and dinner) would buy a $1500 lamp on a whim in those days. No idea where she is nowadays but I think she hooked up with a rich gay guy as she was struggling to maintain the lifestyle as she got older.
    Also used to know plenty of ladies who blew their money on drugs every day.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The ones I've had a chat with mention travelling is on their list when they build up enough dosh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Of the smart few thai ladies that I know have bought their PR, built a house back in Thailand and/or started a business. I was invited to a newly built house warming in Ekkamai, so she did well. The not so smart ones spent it all on designer goods and other material items.
    Damn, I couldn't afford to build a house in Ekkamai... well, perhaps 30 years ago I could have, but now, that IS a prime example of gentrification...

Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    The J and K WLs I've seen, they usually either studying or doing it to fund a business they want to start. They're aware this isn't a good long term gig and more of a jumpstart that they can take advantage while still young. That's a big reason why some of them only do this overseas. Once they're back home. No one will know.

There is also likely lot of spending of travelling and fashion inbetween.
    Both countries first world. The PRC's, Viet's, Thais, 2nd/3rd world, single parent, perhaps less short term options...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    I’d like to know why ML’s come up with the bit about it being that time of the month and yes I’ve seen the napkins they use but why aren’t they on the pill? Why even go to work? Take the day off.

1. A convenient excuse if she's not interested in certain business options with you.

2. Even if someone is on the pill, there are placebo pills in the regimen for some types where bleeding will start. And why should they stop work if they are on their period? Not all punters take the FS option... And the period doesn't affect hand coordination, or mouth wideness, though it might affect breast sensitivity... I had one who messaged me that FS was off for our normal meet so she'd understand if I cancelled. But given her proficiency in Spanish, no need... And it's not a simple on/off faucet. Another, just this month, first out-stoke, a tinge of pink on the dom. She apologized, grabbed a tissue, cleaned the dom in-situ, and we proceeded without further discolorations. So for a single stoke, why should she lose a day's income?

If you're in a job with no sick leave, do you stay home if you have a runny nose, or go to work with a face mask?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’d estimate 0.01% invest. The rest will have nothing to show but a memory and a few stamps in their passport.
    /RANT ON
    We obviously swim in different pools. The vast majority of the women I've known are there to support family, to build a better future for themselves. Perhaps that's a function of my target demographics, Asian MILF's, but I've known SYT's also supporting families.

What some tend to forget is that while Australia?, or at least NSW, has a strong welfare bent for the less fortunate (housing support, child support, child care support), free secondary education, retirement benefits, old age benefits for all, and I've never met an Aussie who complained that they couldn't afford to see a doctor or medicine, that's not true in the countries where a lot of these women come from. It's not government support but family support.

Certainly some, perhaps most, do buy designer somethings, handbags, watches, etc. Well, why not? I certainly tend to splurge myself on occasion when I want to feel better, though not objects, as such, but memories... there was Aiwa, SuSu, Ying, Amy-T, Amy-C, ... And when they go home, either to visit, or relocation, it's about having "face", something tangible to show their success. Those number of handbags... perhaps as gifts for family (big loss of face to go home empty-handed), and certainly possible to sell at a profit...

While designer anything doesn't mean anything to ME, I ALWAYS support travel, especially when you're young:
    Travel when you're young: broadens your horizons
    Travel when you're old: confirms your prejudices

Certainly some succumb to drugs, mental illness, etc. But humans are pretty resilient, just ask any vet...

Yes, they don't pay taxes on their income. But they do spend money here, contributing to the local economy, and locals are making money off of them. Those visas aren't free. And the shop itself is paying rent, business license, etc. Are you REALLY going to that shop JUST for the massage...

Seems to me, with some posts, there's a tinge of envy/jealousy about their income. So join them... Take your skill set, natural or education, and go be an expat in a foreign country, foreign language... Money to be made in the Middle East, oil, gas, private security contractor, no local taxes, your trailer will have A/C...

Then again, who wants a bike that’s been ridden on average one thousand times a year.
    And again we disagree. That flash bike, great on the downhill, even level, but give it a life's steep mountain to climb... Locals here I'd think would turn to the government for help, and why not? What you pay taxes for. But when that's not an option... I just have to admire those Flying Pigeon bikes that keep on pedaling up that mountain, hoping to reach the green valley on the other side. Characteristics for a desirable life partner, someone who will stand by you, not run away when things get difficult, but rather make the HARD decisions of what needs to be done to support the family. A REMF might talk a good story in the bar, but down in the trenches, you want a combat vet, someone who has your back.
    /RANT OFF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    None of them are rocket scientists or astro physicists so whatever they do with their money is not doubt pointless. It’s like asking why they check your used dom for man juice? Perhaps they read the sperm like an old gypsy reading tea leaves. For good fortune. Whose good fortune? They don’t seem so lucky at the end of the day.

Your question, "why aren’t they on the pill" made me wonder how often some of these WL/ML provide BBFS to their customers while they're not on any form of contraceptive. None of us will ever know, unless of course a pregnancy is announced or discovered. I am assuming that punters who indulge in BBFS cannot rely on any promise of proof that the woman is protected from getting pregnant.....
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a popular massage lady a little while back and we spent the massage portion of the hour talking about investment strategies. Her head is very screwed on and she told me about her passive income stream creation plans that are in action. Everything she said made sense and she knows exactly why she’s dealing with cocks. She has an exit plan and will be out of the game by 32. Also only buys appreciating assets such as high end designer wares and stores them.

I’m sure she’s a rarity amongst WL/MLs but she will return home, if she wants, well set up for later life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Depends on the generations as well.

Back in the mid 00s a lot of the K girls I knew had a plan and sent money back to their banks via an agent, usually on Pitt street or in Strathfield (depended on who offered the best exchange rate at the time). Most of these girls went back home and bought themselves apartments or went into business and they're all doing well to this day, all married with kids.

Fast forward to the 10s and the K girls no longer had a plan, they saw what their older sisters had and just wanted more. Most wasted their money on luxury goods or holidays, very few sent money home and a lot of them got into drugs (Jerry is a good example of this).

I haven't asked or cared for a long time, They're not asking advise anymore and I'm not offering.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Income & wealth/assets are 2 different things. I can imagine most probably spend it all on designer goods, travel etc. Hence why alot keep coming back to earn more once it runs out. And get stuck working in the industry.

Once they are used to the high income, hard to go back to a regular paying job. But only while theyre young & pretty, then customers (income) begin to slow down once age starts to catch up to them... unless she gives exceptionally great service.
    Women can't go back in lifestyle, especially ones who have had a taste of luxury designer goods and being able to travel every month. So as they get older they'll start to look for a rich guy to settle down with.

Don't be that guy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your favourite W/L is right now walking the aisles of the supermarket doing her grocery shopping.

Banned
    Can’t she afford home delivery? Times must be bad. Very easy to read which girls get bumped over in AR and why.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can’t she afford home delivery? Times must be bad. Very easy to read which girls get bumped over in AR and why.
    Bumped over in AR?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shopping....shopping....shopping... what else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Your favourite W/L is right now walking the aisles of the supermarket doing her grocery shopping.
    Yep. When not working in brothels they look very ordinary and might be walking the same shopping aisles we walk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast