Thread: Riho, young, tall super slender J Girl with lovely AA Cups

Senior Member(無間使者)

Riho, young, tall super slender J Girl with lovely AA Cups

When I saw Riho appear on the Menu (sorry, Roster), she caught my eye. Young, very slender (at just 42kg) Japanese girl ……. Hmmm, just my type.

https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/riho-j/

I called Reception and asked to be her first booking. Unfortunately, that didn’t quite work out due to some errors and confusion, so I was relegated to second. Regardless, I hotfooted it into the city to attend my booking. Her first booking was running a few minutes late and so I had to wait in Reception for Riho to become available. During that time, the other new J girl, Arisa, came down to Reception and introduced herself. Another cutie and I have added her to the list for next week. (This “list” by the way is rarely achieved, but I live in hope).

Finally, Riho arrives in Reception to greet me, wearing a pretty black dress that was a very attractive rather than sexy wrapping for this cute, slender girl. Pics and description are accurate and Jesse mentioned earlier, the shop is standardising on Aussie cup sizes, rather than Asian or Japanese. So, Riho has a relatively tall (at 165cm), very lean, slender body with lovely AA cups (Aussie size). Like a pretty girl you would see working on Reception at a company in Tokyo, or maybe a (new) OL.

In terms of her body, my best comparison would be somewhere between a gymnast and a schoolgirl. For some reason I landed on schoolgirl during our time together – can’t figure why? Haha.

Regardless, there is not an ounce of fat on her body and Riho is perfect for punters who appreciate slender girls and good things coming in small packages. If you like ‘well-endowed’ girls, then there are always plenty to choose from at the same shop or other shops. But it is rare that we can enjoy an erotic, sensual and pleasurable time with someone this slender.

Riho comes from Tokyo and has good English. In fact, it turns out I used to live two train stops away from where she lives now. As I wanted to practice my Japanese, we spoke mostly in Japanese with English as a fall back. Riho was politely patient with me…

Into the room and started off with a little kiss. Like the rest of her body, Riho has small tight, firm lips, that are delightful to kiss and lick. Within a few seconds, our tongues were making friends and they stayed that way for the rest of the hour. I could feel her tight slender body under her dress and my hands roamed up the back of her legs to touch her tight firm little but. Lovely!

We stayed kissing for a while and Riho removed her dress. Clearly Riho has come prepared and now I could see her perfect little body in sexy black lingerie. OMG, what a sight. Quick shower and back to adoring her, kissing and licking her little breasts and lovely nipples, then running my tongue down her flat belly and gently pushed her legs apart as I started to lick the small tight lips of her pussy.

I moved Riho over to the bed and asked her to lie down, which she did willingly, although resting on her elbows. I opened Riho’s legs and started to lick her trimmed (not shaved) pussy. Like everything else on her body, it was similarly small and …. enjoyable. Her little pussy has small, tight lips, just like her mouth and I started by focusing on her clit first. Within a few minutes, Riho gave up on resting on her elbows and lay her head back on the bed. Her legs opened further, still not fully wide open, but enough to get access to her honey pot. I could tell by moving my tongue around, where her most sensitive spot was and within a few minutes Riho was breathing heavily and squirming just a little. I inserted one finger and rubbed her G spot and discovered Riho prefers one finger, rather than two. (‘Hmmm, is my cock going to fit in there’, I mused). I also tried rimming her, which she enjoyed, but clearly she enjoyed DATY more. There was also some face sitting and licking her pussy as well as rimming her a little later.

Riho’s panting and stiffening of her body increased and I asked if she had cum? But she replied “soon, a little more please” (in Japanese) and I kept going. Within a few minutes, Riho left no doubt of when her orgasm arrived. Lovely!

Changed position and Riho moves to BBBJ. It is delightful seeing my cock disappear in and out of this pretty girl’s mouth and I enjoyed both the view as well as the feeling. Like the rest of Riho’s demeanour, her BBBJ is gentle and delightful. Not really strong to risk sucking your internal organs out through your cock, but still a very nice sensation. I shared some tips on that later.

I suggested we move on to penetrate other parts of her lovely body and she applied a condom plus lube, which was quickly followed by insertion. Rather than push in slowly inch by inch, I figured she was wet enough and, with a little lube she had already applied, near full insertion could be accomplished in one slow continuous push. Seeing her lay in front of me, appearing almost helpless in her first afternoon in a shop in a foreign land, this was an attractive option, if Riho was ok with it. Although Riho’s eyes bulged a little, she took it all, without pain, discomfort or squeal, due to the aforementioned contributing factors. Her eyes also rolled back a little and I noticed I have some bruises on my upper arms the next day, from her squeezing my arm.

As you can imagine from her pics, Riho is small and tight. Not tiny, but definitely a snug fit. We fucked for a while in mish and I enjoyed watching her beautiful AA cup breasts while we both played with each others nipples. Leaning over and kissing her, I found Riho really responsive to pretty much anything I did.

As always, the clock never stops and I really wanted a little more BBBJ plus CIM, so changed position and removed the condom. With some handy work, I blew in Riho’s lovely mouth and she used her tongue and mouth to extend the pleasure as my cum dribbled out of her mouth, over her lips and down her cheeks and chin.

Riho is only here for 5 weeks and I recommend her for anyone wanting to try a somewhat typical Japanese girl. Please don’t expect PSE and in fact Riho looks a little innocent and shy. So you may need to take the lead. But, by engaging in some communication and placing her at ease, I found Riho very cooperative and a pleasure to be with. WIR? Yes, but punters please be aware, this type of slender, innocent, almost shy girl with A cups is one of my favourite types. Not for big boob lovers or PSE lovers. More like a girl you would meet, go out for drinks and take home, if you are really lucky!!
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 26-02-2024 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Update url

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ahhh man looking forward to this one, will try her out soon tooo...... mmmmm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Link to her profile doesnt work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Website is down lol punters have gone viral on it lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Daddy View Post
    Link to her profile doesnt work
    It appears the website was down for approx. 2 hours. Apparently, it came back up around 10.30pm.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey AsiaAddict, thanks for the review, I'll be sure to get along to see her based on your review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    shes on my list to try this week thanks for the review!