Person's Name : Soda

Establishment : 41 Epping Massage

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : busty, voluptuous, big natural F cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : no

Damage: room fee + 4 pineapples

Detail report:

Dropped in on a Thursday but my regular girls weren't working so asked for the line-up and picked the girl with the biggest tits.

Soda is a young Thai girl around 170 whos probably on the larger side, I think busty and voluptuous would paint a good picture of roughly what her body looks like. She comes into the room with me, took off her clothes and reveals a giant pair of natural mega tits and into the shower we went.

Once in the shower, I instructed her to put soap on her tits and use them to massage and clean my body. One of my favourite things to do is a quick tit fuck in the shower but for someone blessed with such massive tits she was disappointingly bad at titty fucking and holding her tits together to squeeze my dick. It was almost as if she just don't want to do it.

Anyway, we got cleaned up then proceeded to head to the big massage table to lay down together. Here I asked for the menu options and opted for the premium 4 pineapple set that comes with bbbj + cim on top of fs.

Soda was not particularly good at bj and I had a hard time staying hard but eventually we got there and I thought lets just finish this with a quick fuck.

Once I put my dick inside her, thats when I realise her pussy is loose as fuck from all the banging shes taken at work, and I just couldn't enjoy it as much as I hoped. But apart from that Soda gave me really good moaning and dirty talking to keep me focused.

I guess the pussy just wasn't that good, it took me a while to grab her big tits and banging her missionary style before I hit my climax inside of her.

Overall, I guess it was ok, but for 4 pineapples I could have gotten much better service and good looking girl elsewhere with a super tight cooch.

That’s pricey mate