Thread: J Ramu @ Ginza Club - An Osaka Geisha Experience

J Ramu @ Ginza Club - An Osaka Geisha Experience

Firstly, thank you management once again very easy smooth booking. Friendly service on arrival. Always asking for feedback post session. Quality stuff, don't see this often enough at other shops.

Now onto the review...

Firstly, she is not PSE style. Very much almost like a Geisha type experience. You come in, she wore a very cute outfit, white mini skirt with ruffles and a black holter top, super cute. She will sit you down, take your shose off and undress you slowly. So if you are into PSE style you can stop here. Overall, I enjoyed it. it was a nice pace for a change. She is very Geisha like in my view, she will get the towels for you, undress you, and ask you to wait patiently as she pours the mouth wash and takes you in the shower. Washing etc all normal, she is a bit shy which is all good.

DFK wise she actually is really good, difficult to remember one better, tongue action, deep, sensual. BBBJ was just ok, again on the sensual side, don't expect PSE style saliva everywhere. But was fine. Body wise she is very nice proportion torso to leg ratio and she has one of those amazing shaved pussies where you can see the slit from the front!!! A/B cup brests, very very white skin (again very geisha like I feel). Face wise i would describe as cute, the photos on website are a good approximate indication but obviously there are just some natural filters on there to make it even more smooth/white than real life.

one of the highlights is she is actually very tight down there, i am below average and i walked away with a bit of soreness. i think that comes with age, i think the website describes as 19 and i would agree she is somewhere 19 - 21 for sure.

Anyway, treat her gently, she isn't PSE type, more soft/geisha like. Enjoy! Thanks Ginza for bringing these J girls in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nice review mate - gotta love a sweet and resh tight pussy

too many girls not enough time and dosh hahahah