Thread: 19yo J RAMU - TOTALLY UNIQUE and GORGEOUS GIRL - she TOTALLY HYPNOTISED ME!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo J RAMU - TOTALLY UNIQUE and GORGEOUS GIRL - she TOTALLY HYPNOTISED ME!

I caught up with the new J girl Ramu today
    Totally unique girl. So hard to describe her or the experience with her but I will try.
    I have been in a daze all day since I saw her, I think she hypnotised me

LOOKS and BODY
    Ramu is very young. Website says 19yo. I reckon 21yo.
    She is a very pretty girl with a totally unique look.
    Very different look to the other J girls.
    She looks like a Japanese Western mix.
    She has definitely had a bit of cosmetic surgery but the end result is she absolutely gorgeous.
    She looks like Japanese Disney Princess to me.
    Around 160cm tall and very slim and delicately built.
    B cup titties, narrow waist, small hips, medium size cute firm bum, and long slender legs for her height.
    Very pale while skin and fully shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    This is Ramu's first time in Sydney for work, but she said she was here a few years ago as an exchange high school student so she speaks a bit of English.
    She is a Uni student and in Sydney for just 4 weeks.
    She definitely has experience working in Osaka and knows what she is doing and very professional and meticulous in the way she serves the customer.
    Her personality is super cute and girly with the baby voice and saying cute and affectionate things.
    I don't know if it's her real personality or all a performance but it is sexy as fuck and totally hypnotic, especially when she was staring at me with those sexy eyes and whispering with her cute baby voice.

DFK and DATY
    Ramu is a very sensual kisser. And that stare and gaze she has while kissing is hypnotic.
    She also does this thing where she sucks her finger then puts it my mouth and then makes me suck her finger and then puts it in her mouth. It was sexy as fuck.
    Fully shaved pussy and gets wet very quick.
    Very physical and vocal while getting DATY. A bit of FOAM and a bit genuine.

BBBJ
    Very slow build up to the BBBJ with nipple play and licking, ball licking and making me get on my knees so she could rim me and play with my cock from behind me.
    The BBBJ itself was very sensual and she generates a lot of saliva whick she spits out.

FUCKING
    Ramu is very tight but she was very wet and we used some lube and we started off nice and slow and gentle and gradually built up the pace.
    She is a very sensual fuck and was struggling to find the words to say in English so was saying "I love it" and "I love you" a lot, which was actually very sexy especially with her super cute baby voice.
    All positions were great but the best was missionary so I could stare into her eyes and watch her facial expressions. She even put on a few "ahegao" expressions which was an extra treat.

ROUND 2
    We did a lot of foreplay and a nice long fuck so there were only a few minutes left at the end and so no time for a Round 2.
    She asked me if we could extend the time but that wasn't an option for me.

OVERALL
    Ramu is a very unique girl.
    Her looks, her personality, her service style are all very different to the other girls I have seen.
    She is definitely worth seeing just for her total uniqueness.
    You will never meet another girl like Ramu.
    And she is gorgeous and very sensual too.

Pics on the website are definitely Ramu but face is photoshopped so you don't really see how she really looks.
    She is actually much more pretty in real life. Totally unique and pretty look.
    The pics do give a good idea of her body though. Although I think she is actually more slim and delicate in real life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    damn. Your AR makes me want to punt again already. I've been waiting for these J girls to get older and lower price to see them. But they keep getting younger

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And another one is added to the list. You are a legend rooter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    damn. Your AR makes me want to punt again already. I've been waiting for these J girls to get older and lower price to see them. But they keep getting younger
    Bloody hell right just when I thought ok no new gems to tempt me with Linon Len Nanaka and Yui either back to Japan or mia income Sana Ramu… I should probs add makina to the list too lol

Xboyx have u tried J Nagi as bang for your buck and also J Sayaka?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Bloody hell right just when I thought ok no new gems to tempt me with Linon Len Nanaka and Yui either back to Japan or mia income Sana Ramu… I should probs add makina to the list too lol

Xboyx have u tried J Nagi as bang for your buck and also J Sayaka?
    yea I tried Nagi and Sayaka

did AR on them

Nagi is slim, taller than normal jap, good english almost felt like ABC if I remember correctly, not as pretty or toned fit as Marina imo

Sayaka punt was long ago so my memory about her is now vague

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    And another one is added to the list. You are a legend rooter
    Thanks bro. Appreciate the feedback. That list is getting longer and longer.
    There are still a couple of J girls I haven't seen ... and then there's the Korean, Vietnamese etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I caught up with the new J girl Ramu today
    Totally unique girl. So hard to describe her or the experience with her but I will try.
    I have been in a daze all day since I saw her, I think she hypnotised me

LOOKS and BODY
    Ramu is very young. Website says 19yo. I reckon 21yo.
    She is a very pretty girl with a totally unique look.
    Very different look to the other J girls.
    She looks like a Japanese Western mix.
    She has definitely had a bit of cosmetic surgery but the end result is she absolutely gorgeous.
    She looks like Japanese Disney Princess to me.
    Around 160cm tall and very slim and delicately built.
    B cup titties, narrow waist, small hips, medium size cute firm bum, and long slender legs for her height.
    Very pale while skin and fully shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    This is Ramu's first time in Sydney for work, but she said she was here a few years ago as an exchange high school student so she speaks a bit of English.
    She is a Uni student and in Sydney for just 4 weeks.
    She definitely has experience working in Osaka and knows what she is doing and very professional and meticulous in the way she serves the customer.
    Her personality is super cute and girly with the baby voice and saying cute and affectionate things.
    I don't know if it's her real personality or all a performance but it is sexy as fuck and totally hypnotic, especially when she was staring at me with those sexy eyes and whispering with her cute baby voice.

DFK and DATY
    Ramu is a very sensual kisser. And that stare and gaze she has while kissing is hypnotic.
    She also does this thing where she sucks her finger then puts it my mouth and then makes me suck her finger and then puts it in her mouth. It was sexy as fuck.
    Fully shaved pussy and gets wet very quick.
    Very physical and vocal while getting DATY. A bit of FOAM and a bit genuine.

BBBJ
    Very slow build up to the BBBJ with nipple play and licking, ball licking and making me get on my knees so she could rim me and play with my cock from behind me.
    The BBBJ itself was very sensual and she generates a lot of saliva whick she spits out.

FUCKING
    Ramu is very tight but she was very wet and we used some lube and we started off nice and slow and gentle and gradually built up the pace.
    She is a very sensual fuck and was struggling to find the words to say in English so was saying "I love it" and "I love you" a lot, which was actually very sexy especially with her super cute baby voice.
    All positions were great but the best was missionary so I could stare into her eyes and watch her facial expressions. She even put on a few "ahegao" expressions which was an extra treat.

ROUND 2
    We did a lot of foreplay and a nice long fuck so there were only a few minutes left at the end and so no time for a Round 2.
    She asked me if we could extend the time but that wasn't an option for me.

OVERALL
    Ramu is a very unique girl.
    Her looks, her personality, her service style are all very different to the other girls I have seen.
    She is definitely worth seeing just for her total uniqueness.
    You will never meet another girl like Ramu.
    And she is gorgeous and very sensual too.
    Good write up, definitely will be giving her a go soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tobita View Post
    Good write up, definitely will be giving her a go soon.
    You should definitely see Ramu bro.
    I have seen a lot of Japanese girls but none as unique as Ramu.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I didn't know you had quit punting bro? I thought you were still in the game.
    Yeah, lot's of choices these days - young and cute and horny.