Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    This again? Good god.

The cheapest and best form of actual rock n roll, focus is on me, guaranteed great sex is an ML or WL. One hour entirely devoted to your pleasure. Pay your money and walk out the door.

Everything else is just plain hard work. You marry or de facto because you're creating a social life, a family and a financial base. Sex is, eventually, way down the list of things a wife concerns herself about. Which is why prostitution started around about the same time we rolled out of a cave.

But date a ML or WL? You're insane. There is absolutely no upside and huge downside. She'll never trust you, she'll get as sick of sex as any normal woman and you'll never get over the number of cocks she's had.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days.
    Agreed. But you cant forget, the married guy will always be walking on eggshells.

As he never knows when the wife may pull the plug & want a divorce, then take half or more of his shit while dragging him through family court.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    These girls have sex for jobs, but they're people too. Most of them are single and can get lonely, so it's not unusual for them to seek companionship outside the shop. Since they meet a lot of guys through work, it's also not a surprise that they will date guys who are willing to do so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    These girls have sex for jobs, but they're people too. Most of them are single and can get lonely, so it's not unusual for them to seek companionship outside the shop. Since they meet a lot of guys through work, it's also not a surprise that they will date guys who are willing to do so.
    Exactly. When I first got involved in this industry the everyday pleasantness of these beautiful ladies shocked me. I’m used to it now but as I’m older I have a fatherly concern about them. Of course that’s bullshit because at least have the ladies love the job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dated a girl, was the most normal relationship I ever had. She didn't ask for money or visa, basically didn't ask for anything. We dated and of course I would pay for dinner like a typical guy would but it was just your normal restaurants, we didn't ever go to expensive fine dining. She would pay for deserts after or sometimes shout me lunch if we meet during my lunch break at work. She actually bought me a ton of little gifts throughout the relationship, I think it's cultural.

There is a few things to consider, are you on par with her in the looks department and reasonably compatible age and have legit chemistry? Would it be normal to pick up a girl like this had you met outside and do you look like a real couple?

Imo skepticism would increase as my unlikeliness to pull a girl like this increases, and of course on this forums we would have older out of shape guys or just unattractive guys making artificial connections with good looking girls through punting which they wouldn't have done outside. While I agree no doubt a legit relationship is an edge case but its very far from impossible and its this small percentage that messes with every guys head.

I've also met girls who returned to the industry after leaving for one of their customers only to hear of stories how they got played or he was a dead beat and she spent all her money on him, in this instance the girl is the victim who had good intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    I dated a girl, was the most normal relationship I ever had. She didn't ask for money or visa, basically didn't ask for anything. We dated and of course I would pay for dinner like a typical guy would but it was just your normal restaurants, we didn't ever go to expensive fine dining. She would pay for deserts after or sometimes shout me lunch if we meet during my lunch break at work. She actually bought me a ton of little gifts throughout the relationship, I think it's cultural.

There is a few things to consider, are you on par with her in the looks department and reasonably compatible age and have legit chemistry? Would it be normal to pick up a girl like this had you met outside and do you look like a real couple?

Imo skepticism would increase as my unlikeliness to pull a girl like this increases, and of course on this forums we would have older out of shape guys or just unattractive guys making artificial connections with good looking girls through punting which they wouldn't have done outside. While I agree no doubt a legit relationship is an edge case but its very far from impossible and its this small percentage that messes with every guys head.

I've also met girls who returned to the industry after leaving for one of their customers only to hear of stories how they got played or he was a dead beat and she spent all her money on him, in this instance the girl is the victim who had good intentions.
    Once in this industry, that's it I reckon. Too easy for girls to go back for easy cash when there's financial issues. No matter how good their relationship is.

Same goe for us punters, once a punter, always a punter.
    It's just as easy to have a punt when things get boring, stress relief or just out of frustration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Once in this industry, that's it I reckon. Too easy for girls to go back for easy cash when there's financial issues. No matter how good their relationship is.

Same goe for us punters, once a punter, always a punter.
    It's just as easy to have a punt when things get boring, stress relief or just out of frustration.
    What about the thousands of girls that permanently quit that never return? We don't hear their stories only the ones that return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about the thousands of girls that permanently quit that never return? We don't hear their stories only the ones that return.
    Hopefully some come out of a WL life unscathed, but I suspect the majority that are in the game for a length of time likely pay a price, mentally and/or physically.

We all know it's the oldest profession and definitely pays better than Coles and some girls enter the game under difficult circumstances, but it still surprises me that many take it on.

Imagine lining up to fuk and suk 10 strange guys a night of varying "quality" 3 nights a week.

Sure, they have their coping mechanisms and some just plain like sex, but we've all met those WLs who you wonder why and how?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who’s got the same bird as me mature Thai ML(day) & WL (night)4 letters starts with an s ?
    Nah but seriously it’s a headache if you get to attached lads just try keep it not so serious and you’ll have some great sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So, has anybody confirmed here that they are actually dating the same WL?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many women in responsible and highly paid jobs have a history of working in the industry back in their 20s.
    Some have done it in Japan, USA and Europe.
    I know one who was an RN and ended up in a senior management role at a pharmaceutical company.

Many end up getting married and have children.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Many women in responsible and highly paid jobs have a history of working in the industry back in their 20s.
    Some have done it in Japan, USA and Europe.
    I know one who was an RN and ended up in a senior management role at a pharmaceutical company.

Many end up getting married and have children.
    You never know a girl's past.
    The girl you are dating now or end up getting married to could have been a WL/ML/SB in her younger years or at some other point in her life

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    You never know a girl's past.
    The girl you are dating now or end up getting married to could have been a WL/ML/SB in her younger years or at some other point in her life
    What about girls that have had many many ex-BFs before you? Like greater than 20?

It wouldn't be surprising with the hotter girls. They haven't been SBing or working the sex trade. Would you abandon a relationship with them simply because of this past?

Just something interesting to think about...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What about girls that have had many many ex-BFs before you? Like greater than 20?

It wouldn't be surprising with the hotter girls. They haven't been SBing or working the sex trade. Would you abandon a relationship with them simply because of this past?

Yes you are right. Some normal girls may have even more body counts than the WL/ML/SB girls
    Scary aint it...

No judgement
    But at end of day, depends if you're willing to pay full price for a 2nd hand bike with very high mileage....

Yes, good point. No way I would abandon any relationship because of a persons past. Good example is this. You meet a chick WL or normal girl. You become friends, date then a year down the track you find out she uses drugs or was a WL. How would that change things ? Some people would abandon them but why the hell would you ? That entire time things were fine then all of a sudden a persons history comes out and yeah, you cut her off and break up of whatever.

Under no circumstances would I end it because I have been there before. If she did not tell you her past, everything would still be fine. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yes, good point. No way I would abandon any relationship because of a persons past. Good example is this. You meet a chick WL or normal girl. You become friends, date then a year down the track you find out she uses drugs or was a WL. How would that change things ? Some people would abandon them but why the hell would you ? That entire time things were fine then all of a sudden a persons history comes out and yeah, you cut her off and break up of whatever.

Under no circumstances would I end it because I have been there before. If she did not tell you her past, everything would still be fine. Just my thoughts.
    Totally agree bro. I would do the same as you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Yes you are right. Some normal girls may have even more body counts than the WL/ML/SB girls
    Scary aint it...

No judgement
    But at end of day, depends if you're willing to pay full price for a 2nd hand bike with very high mileage....
    Ex of mine had a body count of 300+..she lost count

I personally feel a sense of pride knowing that my girl has had a high body count and chose to be with me in "the end". Whatever number it is, she's settled on me, which can only mean I'm the best out of the lot.

Besides, it goes without saying that such a girl would probably be pretty hot to have had so many suitors.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally feel a sense of pride knowing that my girl has had a high body count and chose to be with me in "the end". Whatever number it is, she's settled on me, which can only mean I'm the best out of the lot.

Besides, it goes without saying that such a girl would probably be pretty hot to have had so many suitors.
    Women choose men for many different reasons, mostly unrelated to how hot the man is when it comes to his sexual prowess. Often it’s for financial security and feeling safe. It’s nature’s way. A woman is intrinsically programmed to seek a father for her future children. The sex drive is natures carrot to keep procreation going.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Women choose men for many different reasons, mostly unrelated to how hot the man is when it comes to his sexual prowess. Often it’s for financial security and feeling safe. It’s nature’s way. A woman is intrinsically programmed to seek a father for her future children. The sex drive is natures carrot to keep procreation going.
    Well, I didn't say anything about sexual prowess, did I?
    Just to make it clear that those words didn't come from me. I don't judge anyone on what they might or might not think. If being the best fucker is all you care about, go for it.

Agree 100% with you on that goldfishman

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast