Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Correct GoldfishMan.

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

If what I’m doing is being a SD then yes I am.

There’s a saying…

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Next round of holiday offers will once again be thrown out when I come back.
    Good for you. Do you mind telling how much all this is costing you? You seem to be a wealthy man!!

Nothing wrong for being a SD.

Also, excuse my ignorance, I’m keen to learn why some ladyboys decide to get the full thing cut off. Do they still enjoy sex (have orgasms) without a penis?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is way out there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey @Sammael. Are you staying at Qualia by any chance? I was there long ago and it is a top-notch expensive place!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Yes, indeed. In more ways than one 😳

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I’m keen to learn why some ladyboys decide to get the full thing cut off. Do they still enjoy sex (have orgasms) without a penis?
    Speaking of MTF 6 surry just landed one. Pics of "Papers" looks decent. Full post op and new to industry.

I'm also keen to understand getting the cut and getting a pussy and how it all would work below??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Speaking of MTF 6 surry just landed one. Pics of "Papers" looks decent. Full post op and new to industry.

I'm also keen to understand getting the cut and getting a pussy and how it all would work below??
    I'm sure it still works just like any normal V. If any thing i would imagine it would be tighter than most.

It's not like you request for a loose pussy from your surgeon. Sensation and feeling for the Trans will be less sensitive.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My question about the whole procedure to ask it bluntly is where does the cavity where your cock goes come from. All I can feel on myself is bone. So I don't know.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    My question about the whole procedure to ask it bluntly is where does the cavity where your cock goes come from. All I can feel on myself is bone. So I don't know.
    You can make a fake pussy out of any muscles in your body. Those war veterans with bullet holes in their torso, imagine that as pussies that can accommodate pencil penises.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    The penis is inverted to become a vagina and goes below the pubic bone. But it never lubricates naturally as women do.

You’d think it’s far better to stick to anal sex, but I guess males who choose to become female wish to be as female as possible!!!!

Thai cosmetic surgeons are the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in this forum tittled "WHO FUCK MY WIFE?!?!!?" and replies, "we alll did bro"

ahahhaha

I've seen a Post op pussy where they used the ball sack as the Labia, they try to make it look like a Labia but you know it used to be their ball sack.

Also, they use your penis head as the clitoris, but what gets me is how they make the penis skin pink like the lining of a pussy....

Magic of modern surgery.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pentel magic marker...the pink one
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never take Sex Workers (including video/pictures like OnlyFans) seriously. And especially do not give them wife/marriage title.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

I'm pretty sure she ain't "new to industry". Used to go by Mika at SBM and sister shops for the last year or 2, I think.

EDIT: Also used the name Kimi at some other places I think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm pretty sure she ain't "new to industry". Used to go by Mika at SBM and sister shops for the last year or 2, I think.

As I suspected, she's not Kiwi or even Korean!

Speaking of which, accidentally stumbled on this Tweet. One glance made me think she's a she until you see properly what's between her legs LOL. Don't click if you're homophobic:

https://x.com/shirarinooooo/status/1...986575443?s=20

She's got a short video of her arse fucking her partner somewhere too lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Why? Look at older threads in the forum, it's clear lots of punters are dating WLs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I don't think its Mika/Kimi, completely different jawline. besides, she is rostered at Broadway today.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I don't think its Mika/Kimi, completely different jawline. besides, she is rostered at Broadway today.
    Well, my bad then if it isn't the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Also, they use your penis head as the clitoris
    Could you imagine you lying on the table getting ready for part 2 NHJ you flip over and the see a fat swollen clit the size of fireman's helmet. I'd run out of the room butt naked.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in this forum tittled "WHO FUCK MY WIFE?!?!!?" and replies, "we alll did bro"

ahahhaha
    Give it another week or so, after their Hamilton retreat. I'm sure it will pop up bhahaha

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast