Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a strange thread. What does dating a ML/WL even mean. Taking them to the movies, dinner and getting some free sex? Nothing to really brag about IMO. Especially considering they are providing services on a daily basis as part of their occupation.

However, if by dating you mean going to see them or having them over, and getting freebies without any monetary exchange or having to do other favours…..Then yes, awesome and good for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seeing an ML or WL that’s on yacht party this weekend?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    What a strange thread. What does dating a ML/WL even mean. Taking them to the movies, dinner and getting some free sex? Nothing to really brag about IMO. Especially considering they are providing services on a daily basis as part of their occupation.

However, if by dating you mean going to see them or having them over, and getting freebies without any monetary exchange or having to do other favours…..Then yes, awesome and good for you.
    No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it one way or another.

Dating is just punting with a whole lot more extra steps & costs involved (and sex ain't guaranteed either)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it one way or another.

Dating is just punting with a whole lot more extra steps & costs involved (and sex ain't guaranteed either)
    As the saying goes, a prostitute you pay by the hour, a GF you rent and a Wife you take out on finance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sooner or later most if not all women let themselves go. Even the ones paid by the hour. They put on weight, get old, don’t reciprocate sex like they used to and get lazy. Some may even develop an attitude.

If they’re paid by the hour it’s very easy to never go back and it costs nothing. If they’re your GF it might cost you emotional trauma and a small amount of money. If it’s your wife then it’s half your money. If children are involved it’s more again.

Given that choice why would any guy seek long term commitment. Financially it’s a mistake.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's a weird kind of existential crisis you guys are having, lol... A "side-ways" existential crisis. Your existence as punters depend on having WGs, the girls you can pay for sex. Now you're debating the cost of sex across the entire spectrum of women in general.

If you're always paying for sex, then there's nothing special about being a john. Everyone's a john. So why do we even need to have a special forum to discuss being johns?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This again? Good god.

The cheapest and best form of actual rock n roll, focus is on me, guaranteed great sex is an ML or WL. One hour entirely devoted to your pleasure. Pay your money and walk out the door.

Everything else is just plain hard work. You marry or de facto because you're creating a social life, a family and a financial base. Sex is, eventually, way down the list of things a wife concerns herself about. Which is why prostitution started around about the same time we rolled out of a cave.

But date a ML or WL? You're insane. There is absolutely no upside and huge downside. She'll never trust you, she'll get as sick of sex as any normal woman and you'll never get over the number of cocks she's had.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Explained very well indeed Bro DayMan!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    This again? Good god.

The cheapest and best form of actual rock n roll, focus is on me, guaranteed great sex is an ML or WL. One hour entirely devoted to your pleasure. Pay your money and walk out the door.

Everything else is just plain hard work. You marry or de facto because you're creating a social life, a family and a financial base. Sex is, eventually, way down the list of things a wife concerns herself about. Which is why prostitution started around about the same time we rolled out of a cave.

But date a ML or WL? You're insane. There is absolutely no upside and huge downside. She'll never trust you, she'll get as sick of sex as any normal woman and you'll never get over the number of cocks she's had.

Live your life, get married, have kids, and fuck a hooker once a week. Your life will be immeasurably more satisfying. Your wife can play all those sex as a reward bullshit games and you'll not give a flying fuck. Happy days.
    200percent Agee with wife's bullshit sex mind games. Once I learnt not to want or need something I couldn't have I settled down to being content. Long Live punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This again? Good god.

In relation to wife/partner relationships, this is on the mark Dan and so very true. Sad and perhaps hollow for many, but true and a reality for a majority I suspect.

In terms of relationships with WL/MLs, I think perhaps some punters are looking for something more from a WL to plug gaps in their circumstances and readily allow themselves to misinterpret what is really happening in the room for that hour.

On top of that some WLs are very skilled at creating the illusion of a possible relationship or that you are the "special one"....it's called GFE for a reason, plus it is groundwork for your return. It's been said before but on leaving a room after a booking as the door closes you can often see the WLs smile disapear quickly as she readies herself mentally and physically for the next guy....and at the end of her shift, rest assured she won't be thinking of you!

I can understand how dating a WL can seem a possibility to some punters but doubt there would be many positive outcomes.

Pay Fuck Leave ....don't overthink it!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    In relation to wife/partner relationships, this is on the mark Dan and so very true. Sad and perhaps hollow for many, but true and a reality for a majority I suspect.

In terms of relationships with WL/MLs, I think perhaps some punters are looking for something more from a WL to plug gaps in their circumstances and readily allow themselves to misinterpret what is really happening in the room for that hour.

On top of that some WLs are very skilled at creating the illusion of a possible relationship or that you are the "special one"....it's called GFE for a reason, plus it is groundwork for your return. It's been said before but on leaving a room after a booking as the door closes you can often see the WLs smile disapear quickly as she readies herself mentally and physically for the next guy....and at the end of her shift, rest assured she won't be thinking of you!

I can understand how dating a WL can seem a possibility to some punters but doubt there would be many positive outcomes.

100% agree. I mean look at some retards like Hayabi who misinterpreted GFE for interest/love from a WL.

If you want a GF/partner don't find one in this industry. People to need to understand you're paying for a service. Ironically the better the service, the more likely there'll be people who fall in love.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, indeed, "Pay...Fuck..Leave..." is the only equation that is true.

After all, if you take out the word "Pay", you will not get the word "Fuck" included.....

There is a definite lack of self-reflection with some punters unable to decipher the massive dysfunction in pretending to be "dating" a prostitute.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My biggest issue is conversation. Other than that the rest is fine. Prostitutes need the illusion of love like other women. I say illusion because I doubt I could ever love any woman. So I’ll promote an illusion to satisfy their want. They’re friends with benefits and they all have a shelf life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    100% agree. I mean look at some retards like Hayabi who misinterpreted GFE for interest/love from a WL.

If you want a GF/partner don't find one in this industry. People to need to understand you're paying for a service. Ironically the better the service, the more likely there'll be people who fall in love.
    people can't tell the difference between lust and love and I think this is where people come up with these types of posts, you ain't in love with her, you just lust for her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This again? Good god.

This should be pinned at the top of the forum for all aspiring, current & future punters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

Low-hanging fruit, that's what it is with the single punters that get sucked into pursuing a relationship with a WG starting from a position as a john.

They need to realise that the fact that they met her in that setting, as a john meeting a WG, is the one thing that will undo the relationship. Knowledge is the key, and unfortunately for them, everyone would know too much about the other once it started that way.

And to make it worse, sometimes it's not only the punter that makes this mistake. Many girls don't know which way is the right way. They're human too, they could easily fall prey to this low-hanging fruit temptation the same as us, and not realise what will unfold further down the road. In that situation, someone has to keep a level head and point to the right direction no matter how much it hurts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I DATE them for 1 hour
    I DATY them for 5 minutes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You don't pay a hooker to stay. You pay them to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    There is a definite lack of self-reflection with some punters unable to decipher the massive dysfunction in pretending to be "dating" a prostitute.
    Poor choice of words imo "dating", that's farcical

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Low-hanging fruit, that's what it is with the single punters that get sucked into pursuing a relationship with a WG starting from a position as a john.

They need to realise that the fact that they met her in that setting, as a john meeting a WG, is the one thing that will undo the relationship. Knowledge is the key, and unfortunately for them, everyone would know too much about the other once it started that way.

And to make it worse, sometimes it's not only the punter that makes this mistake. Many girls don't know which way is the right way. They're human too, they could easily fall prey to this low-hanging fruit temptation the same as us, and not realise what will unfold further down the road. In that situation, someone has to keep a level head and point to the right direction no matter how much it hurts.
    You know Thai Alin from Ginza. I've always wondered, is she married to a punter or someone who didn't know what she was doing before. I've always been curious since she left the industry.

If the husband knew would he be paranoid about her returning if he can't satisfy her financial needs?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast