Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes I have done this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    Can't pm you. Mine has 6 letters too
    Messaged you! Check the inbox

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    just turned 34yo last week thai girl is dating a white man who is older than her but he doesnt know that shes also dating me.... if thats you bro... sorry im smashing her too ;P
    You're both in each others sloppy seconds. That makes you practically related.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just turned 34yo last week thai girl is dating a white man who is older than her but he doesnt know that shes also dating me.... if thats you bro... sorry im smashing her too ;P
    Take the same antibiotics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That means she playing him AND you. What’s to be proud of???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    That means she playing him AND you. What’s to be proud of???
    im cool with it.... obviously shes probably seeing half the brothers on here too when shes working lol

No strings attached kinda sitch

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    im inside her right now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a bit telling, isn’t it, when punters here are bragging about dating prostitutes (that’s the technical term) who are Japanese, Korean, Thai or whatever but they won’t or cannot date non-prostitutes who are also Japanese, Korean, Thai, etc.

Is there a thrill to be dating a woman who you know is getting paid to fuck total strangers tens of times a week???

Do any of you wonder about this? I’m referring to ‘dating’ and not just going to brothels (correct technical word) for an hour every few days.

Hmmm…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    generally these races are very introverted and they are shy and don't make moves or resist white guys, this whole "prostitution" for me, is just an ice breaker........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is Vicky? Yep purposely used a very old WL name of hers. Then again ther could be another Thai WL who turned 34 last week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fun and games!

Sydney is a small place, so I’ll reply, anything is a possibility, it may or may not be me and if it is there is no need to apologise, to be realistic we all play around, so where does loyalty come into the equation? Trust is not a word I use when cavorting with prostitutes.

Whether or not she’s a keeper time will tell. Too much temptation to go elsewhere and that’s their problem. Retaining the guy they want. Punt enough women and after a while you even forget what they look like. Anyway I’ll be giving her a present later today, I’ll think of you as I’m doing it.

Thanks for making me smile 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    How is Vicky? Yep purposely used a very old WL name of hers. Then again ther could be another Thai WL who turned 34 last week.
    This is exciting.

The clincher will be the date. Throw out a number and let’s see. Liven my day up, this is fun, who knows after I pump her I might on a whim dump her. No reason just a whim. It is after all a buyers market. As I said previously in the post above there is no loyalty, there is no love only lust. It’s my money and I choose who I give it to. A willing hussy is easy to find.

Thank you BDU for the intel.

I’m still smiling 😊

So while I’m writing this my FTM lover is sending me her morning nude selfies. Like I said, too many choices. Drop one, pick up another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Fun and games!

Sydney is a small place, so I’ll reply, anything is a possibility, it may or may not be me and if it is there is no need to apologise, to be realistic we all play around, so where does loyalty come into the equation? Trust is not a word I use when cavorting with prostitutes.

Whether or not she’s a keeper time will tell. Too much temptation to go elsewhere and that’s their problem. Retaining the guy they want. Punt enough women and after a while you even forget what they look like. Anyway I’ll be giving her a present later today, I’ll think of you as I’m doing it.

Thanks for making me smile ��

This is exciting.

The clincher will be the date. Throw out a number and let’s see. Liven my day up, this is fun, who knows after I pump her I might on a whim dump her. No reason just a whim. It is after all a buyers market. As I said previously in the post above there is no loyalty, there is no love only lust. It’s my money and I choose who I give it to. A willing hussy is easy to find.

Thank you BDU for the intel.

I’m still smiling ��

So while I’m writing this my FTM lover is sending me her morning nude selfies. Like I said, too many choices. Drop one, pick up another.
    its not you dont worry lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    its not you dont worry lol
    I’m not. If anything I find it interesting. You threw your cards down, I did the same, then you folded.

I was hoping for a positive response from BDU with a correct date. It still may happen. Then I can throw a cat amongst the pigeons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not too active here nowadays.

I have had some success on seeking because there are shit load of girls that you don’t get access to via a brothel.

I have a 19 year old blonde british, an early 20’s Aussie brunette and a mid 20’s Latina I am seeing quite regularly on a PPM basis.

Might switch it up when I get bored, but enjoying it so far - less mileage and enjoying fucking in a hotel vs brothel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Getting back to my two WL friends. The MTF continually sends me sexy selfies every day. The other female does not. I’d say that it’s a male thing to send erotica? Even though she looks feminine and hot there is still the male mindset that cannot ever be changed. I could be wrong, taking hormones doesn’t change the way you think about certain things does it? Your brain is hardwired from day one in a certain way. Am I correct?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post

I have had some success on seeking because there are shit load of girls that you don’t get access to via a brothel.

I have a 19 year old blonde british, an early 20’s Aussie brunette and a mid 20’s Latina I am seeing quite regularly on a PPM basis.

Might switch it up when I get bored, but enjoying it so far - less mileage and enjoying fucking in a hotel vs brothel.
    What does this set you back each month?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I’m guessing 3 sugar babies x ($500 ppm + $200 hotel) x 2 times a month each = $4,200 per month x 12 = $50,400 per annum after tax or circa $90,000 gross

I wish I had the time and spare cash to copy you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Close but note quite, and the gross figure is off because I pay 25% as biz owner not payg 9-5

5-600ppm + 200 hotel (dayuse)

Once a month for most of them and highly unlikely it is going to last for the full year

Unlimited shots for a few hours, better environment, very long bbbj (19 yr old blue eyed blondie on her knees looking at you while blowing you gets addictive), bls and daty 69 (you would expect less mileage for a 19 year old) - I don't normally do daty or bbbj at shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found an afro latina who is keen for one offs, so will see

Literally copy and pasting messages and used chatgpt to do my profile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found an afro latina who is keen for one offs, so will see

Literally copy and pasting messages and used chatgpt to do my profile
    is this Koko from bliss on crown ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast