Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are you dating a WL right now?

This thread is for those who are dating a WL right now and want to know if she is dating other guys.

If you're curious, leave a hint and if someone else thinks they are dating the same WL, they can message privately.

Go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    This thread is for those who are dating a WL right now and want to know if she is dating other guys.

If you're curious, leave a hint and if someone else thinks they are dating the same WL, they can message privately.

Go.
    Are you dating one atm??

Banned
    Sibon is that you?!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, thank you. I pay them for an hour and leave it as a business transaction.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes a Thai MTF, she’s 26 and very attractive. We are on holidays at Hamilton Island. That should give anyone that’s also dating her a hint. Check her insta to see where she is

No private messages as I don’t answer. Put it out here like I do.

Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Go.
    By "Dating" you mean giving it to her in the ring right? Na mate not me. Not at the moment anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Are you dating one atm??
    You can almost feel the mental anguish just by reading the post.

OP: What's the point of leaving hints. If it doesn't feel good, why stay in the relationship? There are billions of fish in the sea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Yes a Thai MTF, she’s 26 and very attractive. We are on holidays at Hamilton Island. That should give anyone that’s also dating her a hint. Check her insta to see where she is

Thanks.
    I'm also on the Hamilton Islands now with a 26 year old Thai...

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I thought the point of punting is to bypass the lunches/dinners/dates/wasting time and just get straight to the sex.

If u already have access to sex & her pussy, why would u go backwards & start dating all over again 🤷🏻

Thanks.
    Sorry, whats MTF? Male Trans Female?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It sounds like several punters are currently on Hamilton Island with the one 26 year old Thai ladyboy. How do you guys timeshare the day and night??
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm also a 26 year old Thai lady boy on a date with my sugar daddy on Hamilton Island...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Sorry, whats MTF? Male Trans Female?
    MTF aka M2F means Male to Female. What we call post-op LB.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I thought the point of punting is to bypass the lunches/dinners/dates/wasting time and just get straight to the sex.

If u already have access to sex & her pussy, why would u go backwards & start dating all over again 🤷🏻
    They want to get the pain after the pleasure. Start with a Happy Ending and finish with a Sad Beginning. A bit like a Christopher Nolan film.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Are you sure MTF/N2F necessitates surgical removal of the male organs? I’m not an expert in terminology.
    I guess if organ removal isn’t done then they’d be only ladyboy/shemale…?? Is that the correct interpretation!! 😳

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    I'm also a 26 year old Thai lady boy on a date with my sugar daddy on Hamilton Island...
    Press Announcement: Hamilton Island has been declared the Pattaya of the Great Barrier Reef 😳🔴

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Correct GoldfishMan.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Press Announcement: Hamilton Island has been declared the Pattaya of the Great Barrier Reef 😳🔴

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

If what I’m doing is being a SD then yes I am.

There’s a saying…

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Next round of holiday offers will once again be thrown out when I come back.

Correct GoldfishMan.

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

There’s a saying…

Man I don't know what you are on but you need to string some sentence together.... makes no sense to me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know if mummy & daddy have had the talk with you so here goes.

W/L's fuck other men.

It's their job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Correct GoldfishMan.

There’s a saying…

Another multi Vince? How many did you create?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast