Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you dating a WL right now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently a WL told me that she has an arrangement with one of her former clients as an FWB/semi dating. Her regular single johns that see her multiple times a week would probably be crushed if they found out.

It probably happens a lot more commonly than we think.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    Recently a WL told me that she has an arrangement with one of her former clients as an FWB/semi dating. Her regular single johns that see her multiple times a week would probably be crushed if they found out.

It probably happens a lot more commonly than we think.
    He will still be paying for it one way or another. No such thing as free sex.

Staying as a regular John/customer is still the cheapest, easiest & fastest way to get into her pants. No commitment/expectations/headaches involved etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Due to a large percentage of you failing with civilian women your collective pathetic neediness for a girlfriend has led you to consider W/L's & M/L's as viable relationship options. They are not.

Fuck, then leave, both you & her will be much happier.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Good for you. Do you mind telling how much all this is costing you?
    This

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Hey @Sammael. Are you staying at Qualia by any chance?
    And this.

I never answer those kind of questions.

We had our fun and that’s all that matters. So what’s next? I have the WL MTF who has previously proposed and now the other WL has accepted the next holiday and I’m dating both next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, it's a business transaction after all.

Don't get emotionally attached. Yes I get it's important to build some rapport or connection to get a better experience but damn isn't the first and most important rule of punting is to not get into a relationship with a WL or ML???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    I have the WL MTF who has previously proposed and now the other WL has accepted the next holiday and I’m dating both next week.
    If by dating you mean you're fucking them both for money then yeah sure, you're "dating" them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    If by dating you mean you're fucking them both for money then yeah sure, you're "dating" them.
    You raise an interesting and thought provoking point CB!
    Based on this blokes arrangement it sounds like it's "paid-dating" with a "Unicorn Polyamory" twist

The whole dating scene has vastly changed from the days where you could enter a pub, meet a random chick, buy her a beer and take her out the back for a quick root.

https://www.bonobology.com/a-compreh...hat-they-mean/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Based on this blokes arrangement it sounds like it's "paid-dating" with a "Unicorn Polyamory" twist
    Thinking about it today during a rare rational moment I’d say it’s insanity mixed with utter disregard for any societal norm. How it unfolds or unravels is anyone’s guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct GoldfishMan.

It’s taken two months of waiting to get here. I move rather quickly, others don’t. By that I mean the offer had been put out to one other Thai, a WL and this one. The other works at a brothel. The offer was all expenses paid, pay their daily WL income while they’re away and of course presents. They were told that they could also bring a friend if they wanted to. Same deal for their friend applies. The one in the brothel had first option and was slow on the uptake and as I have a busy schedule I just couldn’t wait. She’s partly burnt as I made sure she knows what I’m up to. Maybe she’s learnt her lesson, maybe not.

If what I’m doing is being a SD then yes I am.

There’s a saying…

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Next round of holiday offers will once again be thrown out when I come back.
    Livin the life mate, good on you. I'm not into post ops - but whatever floats your boat.

And who gives a fuck if you an SD, as long as you can afford it - 7 out of 10 women out there are all for the $$$ anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You raise an interesting and thought provoking point CB!

The whole dating scene has vastly changed from the days where you could enter a pub, meet a random chick, buy her a beer and take her out the back for a quick root.

https://www.bonobology.com/a-compreh...hat-they-mean/
    Everyone pays for it in one way or another. Seems like our bro @Sammael has abit of money to splash. Its his money so his choice how to use it.
    If u can afford it, why not enjoy your money. And live your life.

Alot of my married friends say that this is still way cheaper than getting married or actually "dating". No drama, no headaches & alot less effort too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll bite.

Dating a Japanese WL rn, real name has 4 letters. PM me if you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus_haha View Post
    I'll bite.

Dating a Japanese WL rn, real name has 4 letters. PM me if you are too.
    Bro I seen nearly every Japanese WL's in the popular shops (maybe not all, but alot minus the new ones that just popped up in last week or so).

So theres a good chance I been with the one youre dating (I don't date WL's so I dont know her real name as I dont ask) . But u can pm me her working name if u want & i'll let u know if I been with her.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Due to a large percentage of you failing with civilian women your collective pathetic neediness for a girlfriend has led you to consider W/L's & M/L's as viable relationship options. They are not.

Fuck, then leave, both you & her will be much happier.
    100% agree ColesBag. Long story short, I was the same as other punters in this thread up until mid 2020. That's when I changed my attitude, forgot about sex and focused on chatting with normal woman. It has lead to some great friendships and a few relationships here and there which failed but that's not the point. Focus on normal woman. Do not get involved in a WL's life because it is all business. And even if a WL is dating a punter, 99.9% chance there is always something they want. Could be clothing, money or anything else. And if that does not change your views and you want to still do it, then do it, that's fine but just remember that a WL will be sucking and fucking all day long. Add emotional attachment to the mix and you will be royally screwed.

Keep it simple. Go to the shop, pay, fuck and leave. Have your regular chats and what not but that's it. Just thought id share my experience. Take it as you will.

And to answer OP's question, no. Not since 2020.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wonder how many people do but don't know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm dating a Korean one right now. Real name has 6 letters. Pm me as well if you know who it is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thinking about it today during a rare rational moment I’d say it’s insanity mixed with utter disregard for any societal norm. How it unfolds or unravels is anyone’s guess.
    You’re going to fork money for sex until you (or her) are tired of each other - there, mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post
    I'm dating a Korean one right now. Real name has 6 letters. Pm me as well if you know who it is
    May know her. I might have been with her as a customer too. Does her surname happen to be Park or Kim?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    May know her. I might have been with her as a customer too. Does her surname happen to be Park or Kim?
    Hahaha! That narrows it down to 50% of Koreans.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hahaha sorry can't give her name out like that unless you know her as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't pm you. Mine has 6 letters too

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast