I have seen Suki twice, once in December and again in the last two weeks. So, I have been meaning to write this AR for several weeks. Yes, I know there are one or two other ARs for Suki, which are also very positive. Regardless, here is mine.

[URL="https://firefliesbyjesse.com.au/author/suki/"]

When I first met Suki in Reception, she was wearing a long elegant dress. These days Suki often wears a Japanese School Uniform or a short black dress. Both are expertly adjusted to show her lovely butt cheeks and the top of her legs appearing below her dress. I am sure this is just by accident as she has grown out of her school uniform. Joking of course! The extra short skirt is deliberate and Suki is f…king hot.

The short skirt coupled with her cute round face and ample C cup boobs makes Suki an incredibly sexy package. Let me assure you, Suki’s very experienced service matches her appearance. There is a real risk this girl could drain your bank account.

Depending on the characters used, “Suki” means “like” in Japanese and, as I watch Suki come down to Reception to meet me, there is clearly a lot to like about her. Suki has amazing eye contact which makes you feel like you are the only man in the world.

Suki then takes my hand in her little soft hand and leads me up the stairs (to heaven). We get to the room and start to kiss, I touch her breasts and lean down to put my hand up her skirt as Suki is a little shorter than me. I feel her ample butt cheeks under her skirt. Suki has a medium size bum, not large and not small – being perfect for her size and shape. Suki starts to squeeze my cock through my jeans and I get the feeling cute little Suki chan is quite experienced. This was confirmed later.

Suki starts tugging at my belt and within a minute she has my pants off and is stroking my cock. I remove her blouse to reveal her lovely C-cups restrained by her bra. Within a few seconds, I have her bra off and her boobs present themselves with not an ounce of sag. I start to lick her nipples (she is still stroking my cock) and run my tongue over her neck, chest, boobs and stomach.
Suki then drops to her knees and starts a fantastic BBBJ. Clearly this girl is experienced and the attention her lips and tongue give to the head of my cock is pretty awesome. As I am dying to see and taste her little pussy, I help her stand up and then kneel down in front of her to return the favour. Suki removes her skirt in one movement (hey, I was supposed to do that!!) and I slowly remove her panties to reveal a lovely little shaved pussy. Seems like the schoolgirl is set up for rapid removal. Errr, great!!

I move her over to the bed and she lies down on her back. I open her legs and Suki has no hesitation in spreading them wide open for me. Delightful, I explore her little cunt with my tongue, rim her a little and then start to focus on her clit. Things are progressing but I sense Suki needs a little more stimulation so I put one finger inside her to initially caress just inside the entrance and then to rub her g-spot. The increase in pleasure is obvious by her reaction, so I lube up another finger with saliva and insert it into her tight pussy together with the first. I have been gently rubbing her arse with my thumb from my left hand and I ask her if it’s ok to go inside (FIA). Suki says ‘yes’, so I work my thumb slowly into her arse, with several pauses for additional lubrication. Suki later mentioned that she allows this if she feels good and there was no doubt she enjoyed the additional penetration.

This, combined with me continuing to lick her creates repeated uncontrolled and continuous contractions of her pussy around my fingers, which last until she cums. It was a little difficult to continue to focus on all three spots, so I remained with my two fingers in her pussy plus licking her while my left hand went up to flick her nipples. With the contractions/convulsions moving from solely internal to external for a few seconds, I am left in no doubt as to when Suki cums…. Nice!

Change position and Suki returns to BBBJ, with a repeat of the earlier episode. I ask her if she wants to fuck and Suki answers “Sure”, so we change position and dom up. Suki lies back and once again spreads her legs. What a sight with her pretty face, firm breasts and shaved pussy nestled between her legs spread wide open!

I push inside in mish and it’s a lovely feeling inside her, even with a condom. Suki is super flexible and I continue to lift her legs forward and spread them further until they are bent right back and open as far as they will go. Almost like chicken wings. We fuck in mish, doggy and cowgirl with every position providing a fantastic feeling and a wonderful view. Suki appears to love sex and her body appears to be designed specifically for it! Suki also has a cheeky personality and is fun to be with! Finished with a return to BBBJ, nipple play, ball licking and CIM.

As mentioned, there is a lot to like about Suki. Highly recommended as per the other two ARs.