Thread: [Midnight Delight] Camila and Savannah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Midnight Delight] Camila and Savannah

Person's Name : Camila https://midnightdelight.com.au/roster/camila/ and Savannah https://midnightdelight.com.au/roste...new-chocolate/
    Establishment : Midnight Delight Parramatta
    Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2024
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hhttps://midnightdelight.com.au/home/
    Rates : $260/60min
    Extras Cost : None
    Services Provided This Session : BJ, cowgirl, doggy
    Size/shape : Curvy, large breasts both E, with Camila having a huge booty
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Camila Brazilian, Savannah South African
    Photos : Body accurate, although Savannah is much darker in real life. Some airbrushing.
    Value for money/recommend? : Maybe... Depends on what you are into.

Still new to the punting world I thought I would try whats in offer out west, because as much as I love asian women, I wanted to try thick booty and large boobs.

First go.

Entrance is private. Walk in, and see the line up. I had a hit list of those I wanted to see and on the first go was shown Camila.

She is VERY curvy with a huge booty (being from Brazil this makes sense) and large boobs. Pay for 30 mins. She has poor english having only been here a few months. Is a mother with c-scar which has healed quite nicely. Excellent CBJ, with lots of enthusiasm and noise if that's your thing. Had her on top first, and I wouldn't say she is loose, just not as tight as other girls. Really put the effort in on top, which was great for me. Happy to bend over and present those great boobs for you to play with and suck on. Huge dark eraser nipples. I spent a fair bit of time playing with her bum due to its size. Switched to doggy so I could see it bounce, and while I enjoyed the softness, I think I prefer a firmer backside. Was still good enough to nut, where she was very dutiful cleaning up and talking away the remainder of the time.

If she is your type, and you want someone a little other shes pretty good. Highlight being the booty. Bonus points for being so enthusiastic. I think if you are really directive with her you could have a great time.

I still had a few on my hit list so returned a week or so later, saw the line up. Was presented with a few white girls, and was not impressed with them. Either not much bum, or a little too much spare tyre for my liking. Second to last was Kandi https://midnightdelight.com.au/roster/laji/ and was about to book her when Savannah walked in. She spent a good amount of time asking what I was after. She seems to really want to know what shes getting into. I hesitate to give any more info as I would like to keep her for myself, but here goes.

Her pictures are accurate, with a fantastic body. Thicker than most would want, but it supports her amazing boobs and large firm backside. Breasts are very full and not saggy, with a decent amount of heft. They are wonderful. Rest of her is a delight as well. She delivered well on the CBJ getting me to rise easily. When it came to main event she was easily the tightest woman I have ever encountered. I was still as an oar and with her on my lap pulling me into her boobs I was just knocking at the entrance. Flipping to missionary with her legs up I was finally able to work in while admiring her amazing breasts and face. She has the classic South African rounded face with the button nose. It was only like this with a fair amount of being careful I got in. Super tight. I busted fairly quickly after this.

After blowing she drew me into her and just held me really close for a while afterwards ignoring the time alarm.

We talked a bit later and it seemed she has copped some abuse from bad punters. She seemed surprised that I was treating her so nicely. She ended up telling me not to worry about time when washing up and I got to enjoy watching her clean herself.

She really got under my skin. Never had a thing for black girls before but I guess I do now. Treat her nicely and she will be great back.

Still on my hit list there are Kandi, Ruby, Rose and Preeti. So yes I probably will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great reviews, thank you. I wasn’t sure about Savannah until I read your review. Have you tried Preeti before? interested in someone’s experience with her. I enjoyed my time with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Great reviews, thank you. I wasn’t sure about Savannah until I read your review. Have you tried Preeti before? interested in someone’s experience with her. I enjoyed my time with her.
    Pretti is one of the girls I initially went there for. She has always been booked so I have not seen her in person. Rose looks great though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great ARs - thanks