Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pussy Comparison

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Pussy Comparison

Yes I know this should be in "Outside Australia" Section but it gives a good comparison from Bangkok to Brisbane.

Just got back from 18 days in Thailand. In Bangkok, FL, face and body rating about 7, 1 full hour (sometimes longer) in comfort of your hotel room, massage, bbbj, DFK, CIP ( some will do bb if you are game), cuddle after = 1500 Thai Baht = 64AD

Nana Plaza Bar Girl, face and body rating 9+, bbbj, DFK, CIP ( usually covered) = 1000 BF, sometimes 2000 or maybe 3000 for girl, your drink plus 1 lady drink 300 = 3300 Thai Baht = 140 AD to 4,300 Thai Baht = 183 AD.

Yes I know you must factor in Airfares, Accom, etc but isn't it ironic that for the price of a massage in Brisbane ($60) you can get FS with all the trimmings for the same price.

Cheaper in Pattaya, Chang Mai, Hua Hin etc

4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going in May any leads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doing BB CIP with a thai whore. Good luck lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I will be back in Bangkok in a few weeks. This is my favourite! I frequent the Soi 33 shop. Never been disappointed.

https://dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuse/

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BB CIP that sound dangerous AF

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaY View Post
    Going in May any leads?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mate Blind Freddie could get laid in Bangkok. Give me an idea of what you are after...FL, bar girl, WeChat, Thai Friendly and the area you are staying in and I will assist.
    Hopefully you are doing Pattaya & Bangkok particularly Sukhumvit area.

You'll be bloody hot in May 36 degree temps

4Fow2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I will be back in Bangkok in a few weeks. This is my favourite! I frequent the Soi 33 shop. Never been disappointed.
    https://dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuse/
    M.A.
    3000 for a 1 hr massage is pretty steep...all inclusive or ???????.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Yes I know this should be in "Outside Australia" Section but it gives a good comparison from Bangkok to Brisbane.

Just got back from 18 days in Thailand. In Bangkok, FL, face and body rating about 7, 1 full hour (sometimes longer) in comfort of your hotel room, massage, bbbj, DFK, CIP ( some will do bb if you are game), cuddle after = 1500 Thai Baht = 64AD

Nana Plaza Bar Girl, face and body rating 9+, bbbj, DFK, CIP ( usually covered) = 1000 BF, sometimes 2000 or maybe 3000 for girl, your drink plus 1 lady drink 300 = 3300 Thai Baht = 140 AD to 4,300 Thai Baht = 183 AD.

Yes I know you must factor in Airfares, Accom, etc but isn't it ironic that for the price of a massage in Brisbane ($60) you can get FS with all the trimmings for the same price.

Cheaper in Pattaya, Chang Mai, Hua Hin etc

4FoW2
    I am not sure what your point is with this post.
    We all know that income and cost of living levels vary across the globe. I bet your beer and meals are also cheaper in Thailand - or in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines etc.
    Are you suggesting that MLs/WLs here charge Thai prices, but are subject to cost of living in Australia?
    Or that Aussie pubs charge Thai prices for beer?
    And, on average, the Asian MLs/WLs here already DO charge less than their Australian/Caucasian counterparts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I am not sure what your point is with this post.
    We all know that income and cost of living levels vary across the globe. I bet your beer and meals are also cheaper in Thailand - or in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Philippines etc.
    Are you suggesting that MLs/WLs here charge Thai prices, but are subject to cost of living in Australia?
    Or that Aussie pubs charge Thai prices for beer?
    And, on average, the Asian MLs/WLs here already DO charge less than their Australian/Caucasian counterparts.
    Only in this forum do i see people advocating spending thousands on flights and accomodation to save less than a $100 on a punt.
    If he is planning on moving there, fair enough.
    Otherwise hunt better here.
    Plenty doing fs for less than $200

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Only in this forum do i see people advocating spending thousands on flights and accomodation to save less than a $100 on a punt.
    If he is planning on moving there, fair enough.
    Otherwise hunt better here.
    Plenty doing fs for less than $200
    that's not the right comparison. you are considering what you can "afford" in australia Verses what you would rather have. If I had my choice in AU I would see a girl in the morning, play some pool surrounded by beautiful girls at lunch and afternoon, then find a different girl for the overnight. So that's going to cost me $2,000 / day in Australia v $200 in Thailand. Do that for 10 days and that's a saving of $18,000 less airfare, saving $17k.

In my case I'll go for two weeks, have 1-2 girls a day (used to be 3-4 but things age). So spend my entire holiday life surrounded by sweet young girls that laugh at my jokes, that will love to suck my cock and stay overnight for a fraction of what my dream life here would cost.

But as always we can't always be overseas, so we accept Brisbane prices and when we are overseas we do out part to help international relationships.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    that's not the right comparison. you are considering what you can "afford" in australia Verses what you would rather have. If I had my choice in AU I would see a girl in the morning, play some pool surrounded by beautiful girls at lunch and afternoon, then find a different girl for the overnight. So that's going to cost me $2,000 / day in Australia v $200 in Thailand. Do that for 10 days and that's a saving of $18,000 less airfare, saving $17k.
    In my case I'll go for two weeks, have 1-2 girls a day (used to be 3-4 but things age). So spend my entire holiday life surrounded by sweet young girls that laugh at my jokes, that will love to suck my cock and stay overnight for a fraction of what my dream life here would cost.
    But as always we can't always be overseas, so we accept Brisbane prices and when we are overseas we do out part to help international relationships.
    Agree CShot, some people have no idea and its pointless trying to explain it to them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree CShot, some people have no idea and its pointless trying to explain it to them.
    Then I'd suggest the two of you take your retirement funds and settle in Thailand, Philippines or whatever SE Asian place you fancy.
    But PLEASE stop bitching about not getting 3rd or 2nd world prices in 1st world economies. It's not only pointless, it's stupid.

And if you have to bitch, at least spend some time thinking about and analysing what actually causes the massively inflated cost of doing business in countries like Australia, and then bark up the right tree.

Lastly Mr CumShot, NO young and pretty SE Asian girl LOVES to suck your cock. They do it because they lack education and alternatives, because of economic pressures and massive competition in the bar scenes of the usual SE Asian hubs. At least be honest with yourselves when you exploit those girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Then I'd suggest the two of you take your retirement funds and settle in Thailand, Philippines or whatever SE Asian place you fancy.
    But PLEASE stop bitching about not getting 3rd or 2nd world prices in 1st world economies. It's not only pointless, it's stupid.

And if you have to bitch, at least spend some time thinking about and analysing what actually causes the massively inflated cost of doing business in countries like Australia, and then bark up the right tree.

Lastly Mr CumShot, NO young and pretty SE Asian girl LOVES to suck your cock. They do it because they lack education and alternatives, because of economic pressures and massive competition in the bar scenes of the usual SE Asian hubs. At least be honest with yourselves when you exploit those girls.
    But I once got a blowie in 2007 in Brisbane for less than $100.
    Why cant i get that now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I enjoyed the post. Good to hear recent experiences of what else is available rather than live in a bubble!

Keep them coming.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ROFLMAO

talk about throwing Dolly from the Pram...classic

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ROFLMAO

talk about throwing Dolly from the Pram...classic

4FoW2
    Mate, if youre happy, Im happy.
    When one of us is cut, we all bleed.

Beats the incessant whining thats for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    We're all just trying to live our lives

I have a business trip to Japan in a few weeks time. I've never been to Tokyo but the numbers aren't that different to here from the searching I've done so I can't see me going wild

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    We're all just trying to live our lives
    I have a business trip to Japan in a few weeks time. I've never been to Tokyo but the numbers aren't that different to here from the searching I've done so I can't see me going wild
    have you checked ISG - some guy wrote not that long ago " You can get your dick sucked for $25 in Tokyo!" But then = Have a look here too https://www.tokyostyle-delivery.jp/ Provider: Koyuki. Total damage: 48,000 Yen. ( 500 AD) Rating: 10/10 would repeat.

Never been or fully researched - just trying to be helpful.

4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never been or fully researched - just trying to be helpful.
    All good - and thanks for that 4FoW2, I appreciate it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heres a comparison.
    Dump your wife your life and go into the pimp prostitution business in Australia. Import WLs from all over and fuck them for free! Shit ones send home. Good ones fuck when you want in between the Aussie dudes who pay shit loads to fuck! Dont bother going OS. Just cater to the locals. Thats as bizzare as this thread!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast